Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

Tower of God

Ha Jinsung'u Kurtarma Operasyonu Nasıl Sonuçlanır?

• Kullanılan toplam oy

This is the afterwords for season 2 chapter 235. This request from 규린-nim is Yuri and Andorthy comparing their hanboks. Previous festive requests were mostly male ^^; So I decided to go with a girl this time, haha. I wasn't able to complete it due to time, but if people want it, I'll finish it up and put it in the danhaengbon(tankobon).

Next week's theme will be 'rivals' Give me a request of a pair of characters who you think are rivals! ^^.

Since it's only the early part of the Floor of Death, not a lot is shown yet. Some strange eye-monster thing? Something of that sort has appeared, wonder what it will be hehe. Hockney met someone he knew right away like the native he is. I myself went down home for the holidays and there were barely found anyone I knew, so that was a shocker...

The giant bugs will continue coming up in the Floor of Death. Since the Floor of Death is largely composed of a decomposing corpse, and corpses have bugs, so one of the settings is that they have lots of bugs. Beside Polypod there will be more types of giant bugs ^^

Next week we'll look at Koon's new technique. Since Koon as a Lamp-Bearer hasn't been in the spotlight in a while and lots of you wanted to see specialization of the class, so I tried to make a useful Lighthouse technique haha. I hope you are excited.

Since this is a job that knows no holidays I still work but I did get to see my parents a bit in person and called up my friends for the first time in a while. Moments like these are when I feel like I wake up from a dream and wake up in the real world hehe. Things like this make a manhwaga/mangaka a hard job, but it may also be a plus.

Well, now that the new year is in full swing I resolved to work harder in various fronts. I'm always lacking, but I hope you guys can look over that.

Well, I hope you enjoy the next week's chapter, may 2017 be filled with blessings for you, and stay happy ^^

I hope you guys enjoy Tower of God this year as well.

Thank you!
Paylaştığı resim dışında boş konuşmuş.
----------------------------------
Bu arada acaba rak'ı ineata mı aldı/kurtardı? Eğer ineata'yı tekrar olaya dahil etmek istiyorsa bu mantıklı olur.

Son düzenleme:

This is the afterwords for season 2 chapter 235. This request from 규린-nim is Yuri and Andorthy comparing their hanboks. Previous festive requests were mostly male ^^; So I decided to go with a girl this time, haha. I wasn't able to complete it due to time, but if people want it, I'll finish it up and put it in the danhaengbon(tankobon).

Next week's theme will be 'rivals' Give me a request of a pair of characters who you think are rivals! ^^.

Since it's only the early part of the Floor of Death, not a lot is shown yet. Some strange eye-monster thing? Something of that sort has appeared, wonder what it will be hehe. Hockney met someone he knew right away like the native he is. I myself went down home for the holidays and there were barely found anyone I knew, so that was a shocker...

The giant bugs will continue coming up in the Floor of Death. Since the Floor of Death is largely composed of a decomposing corpse, and corpses have bugs, so one of the settings is that they have lots of bugs. Beside Polypod there will be more types of giant bugs ^^

Next week we'll look at Koon's new technique. Since Koon as a Lamp-Bearer hasn't been in the spotlight in a while and lots of you wanted to see specialization of the class, so I tried to make a useful Lighthouse technique haha. I hope you are excited.

Since this is a job that knows no holidays I still work but I did get to see my parents a bit in person and called up my friends for the first time in a while. Moments like these are when I feel like I wake up from a dream and wake up in the real world hehe. Things like this make a manhwaga/mangaka a hard job, but it may also be a plus.

Well, now that the new year is in full swing I resolved to work harder in various fronts. I'm always lacking, but I hope you guys can look over that.

Well, I hope you enjoy the next week's chapter, may 2017 be filled with blessings for you, and stay happy ^^

I hope you guys enjoy Tower of God this year as well.

Thank you!
Paylaştığı resim dışında boş konuşmuş.
----------------------------------
Bu arada acaba rak'ı ineata mı aldı/kurtardı? Eğer ineata'yı tekrar olaya dahil etmek istiyorsa bu mantıklı olur.
Inieata çok ağır yaralıydı o kadar kısa zamanda Rak'ı kurtarabilecek kadar iyileşeceğini pek sanmıyorum. Ama tabi ineata reisi tekrar görsek çok güzel olur :D

Zahard yönetimde aktif olmadığı için yerine kuleyi yöneten 3lü. 1000 yılda bir yer değiştiriyorlar.
Molic sıralamada 12., eskiden büyük bir imparatorluğu varmış.
Joochun, 10 aile liderlerinden Ari Han'ın oğlu, ayyaş, Urek'in içki arkadaşı.
Flux, Gardiyanların Tanrısı gibi Atölye tarafından üretilmiş yapay canlı.
Ari Han ile Arie Hon farklı kişiler değil mi? 10 Aile Liderlerinin hepsinin ismi yoktu herhalde. Karıştırıyorum isimleri arada.

Phantaminum ortanca katlarda bir olay yaşadıktan sonra Axis yeteneği elde edip direk kendini 134. kata Zahard'ın yanına göndermiş olmasın?

Phantaminum ortanca katlarda bir olay yaşadıktan sonra Axis yeteneği elde edip direk kendini 134. kata Zahard'ın yanına göndermiş olmasın?
Adam ilk 5 de axisler arasında.
Bence kuleye girdiğinde Zhard'ın düzenini sevmedi bir şekilde.Bu yüzden indirmek için gitti.Ama birşey oldu Yuri ile ilgili büyük ihtimal.Vazgeçip kuleden çıktı.

Belki adam Zahard'ın mekanı bastığında Axis oldu. Tıpkı Yüzüklerin efendisindeki Gri Gandalf'ın Balrog'u yenerek Ak Gandalf olması gibi yapılması gereken birşey vardı ve onu yapıp axis olup gitti.

Mesajlarda Phanta'nın Yuri yüzünden Zahard'ı bıraktığı yazıyor ama öyle bir bilgi yok. Belki kuleden nasıl çıkacağını söylemesi karşılığı Zahard'a dokunmadı ve bilgiyi alıp kuleyi terketti.

Belki adam Zahard'ın mekanı bastığında Axis oldu. Tıpkı Yüzüklerin efendisindeki Gri Gandalf'ın Balrog'u yenerek Ak Gandalf olması gibi yapılması gereken birşey vardı ve onu yapıp axis olup gitti.

Mesajlarda Phanta'nın Yuri yüzünden Zahard'ı bıraktığı yazıyor ama öyle bir bilgi yok. Belki kuleden nasıl çıkacağını söylemesi karşılığı Zahard'a dokunmadı ve bilgiyi alıp kuleyi terketti.
Ama bir Axisin böyle bir bilgiye ihtiyacı olmaması gerek.

Adam kuleye dışardan gelmiş.Urek'de peşinden giriyor zaten.MAzino belki kuledeki en güçlü kişi.Takip ettiğide ondan güçlüdür haliyle.Yani axisdi kuleye girerken.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 8)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık