Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Genel Tartışma

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
D: Hey, Oda! In all of these fight scenes, why doesn't anybody go for the men's groins? Doesn't that seem like the quickest path to victory? P.N. Eldest of the Asada Siblings.

O: True, that is a vital area. Just imagine Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?!
=>Mihawk Yonkou seviyesi,

Q: I really like Crocodile, Mihawk, and Doflamingo. These three haven’t left behind any offspring, are they going to be single forever? If they did have children, what would their faces look like? P.N. Purple Panda

Oda: They do have experience with weddings --. I don’t know whether or not they had children but you can enjoy my imagination. And with that, see you next SBS!

• Crocodile kid: I have completed my homework father!

• Mihawk kid: What do you want, Rabbit-bastard

• Doflamingo kid: Papa, my allowance was stolen, give me some more.

Güzelmiş.
=>Yonkou seviyesi Mihawk ve hali hazırda Amiral seviyesi Doflamingo ile aynı örnekte yer alan Crocodile ne seviyesidir?

=>Mihawk Yonkou seviyesi,

=>Yonkou seviyesi Mihawk ve hali hazırda Amiral seviyesi Doflamingo ile aynı örnekte yer alan Crocodile ne seviyesidir?
Birinde Oda örnek verirken o karakterleri özellikle seçiyor, diğerinde senin benim gibi bir okuyucu o karakterleri içeren bir soru soruyor. Ve bu ikisi aynı şey mi sence? Pekala...

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık