Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1013. Bölüm Öngörüş

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Confirmed by Radeon

Those on the roof try to dodge Yonkou attacks. While Zoro fends off attacks, Law is thrown like bags.

Big Mom has cornered Zoro and Killer.

Kaido challenges Luffy and Kid.

BM and Kaido attack and start eating when they do not expect it. But it is not clear where the attack came from.

A blonde and curvy eyebrow saved Zoro. Black Maria is seen in the crowd running after Sanji. I think Sanji has fallen in love with Black Maria.

Kaido gets very angry and tries to attack him. Sanji dodges the attack. I made your fiancee in love with myself, now I have to get you ready for dinner for Luffy, Kaido! he says.
Bunun %1’i bile olsa WG’de isyan cikar

Confirmed by Radeon

Those on the roof try to dodge Yonkou attacks. While Zoro fends off attacks, Law is thrown like bags.

BM and Kaido attack and start eating when they do not expect it. But it is not clear where the attack came from.

A blonde and curvy eyebrow saved Zoro. Black Maria is seen in the crowd running after Sanji. I think Sanji has fallen in love with Black Maria.

Kaido gets very angry and tries to attack him. Sanji dodges the attack. I made your fiancee in love with myself, now I have to get you ready for dinner for Luffy, Kaido! he says.
Hayinsin ulan.........

Confirmed by Radeon

İtalik yazı gördümmü kanıyorum ya of.

Sanji King'in gagasını yamulttuğunda ortalık yangın yeri olmuştu. Zoro fanları sokağa çıkamaz, siteye giremez duruma gelmişti. Neden olmasın tekrardan?

Zevkliymiş böyle sallamak :d
Asil Sanji’nin deyip yerindeyse ucak tanklayip sonra hicbir sey olmamis gibi kalkip devam etmesi kanlarini dondurmustu cok iyi hatirliyorum. WG Zoro fanlari Itachi fanlarindan daha toksik bir kitledir

Title : The only man ı love more than myself
- The fight on the roof continues
- Kaido gets punched by all of the supernovas on the roof
- Law uses gamma knife, kid uses punk Rotten, Hard Rock ; Zoro uses his demon (no more information)
Killer uses Punishers Revenge Luffy goes into snakeman King Cobra
- Kaido falls down from Onigashima, he lands in Ringo, he seems to be nearly uncounscious
- Kaido flashback starts
- 44 years ago Kaido was 14 years old on hachinosu he had a bounty of 200 million berry
- Stronger pirates bullied and attacked him
- One certainly pirate protected Kaido, it was Rocks D. Xebec
- Xebec says Come on board my ship, I see you as my son, Kaido !
- No face reveal of rocks,only silhoutte; No Break...

DOĞRULUĞUNDAN EMİN DEĞİLİM ONAYLİ BİR SPOİLER DEĞİL

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık