Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1010 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
So, someone asked the leaker about how was Ashura and he answered. But I'm going to skip that because I'd rather see the technique in the manga than an explanation of how someone saw it.

Anyways after the reply he said this:

黒い雷エフェクトがただの覇気の衝突ではと意見あったんで再確認
ルフィがゴムゴムの~みたいな感じで腕を後ろにして攻撃前動作(他にもあり)でもエフェクト付いてるんで、黒い雷はやっぱり覇王色乗った攻撃だと思う

Basically some people asked him if the black lightning effect isn't just a clash of a normal haki as we've seen a lot of times(like Luffy and Ulti) so he checked the chapter again and says

When Luffy says Gomu Gomu nooo and stretches his arm backwards(or to his back as he does normally I don't know how to say it in English) before attacking(there are other examples), you can see the black lightning effect so he thinks that the black lightning like this chapter is with Haoushoku(because usually it's when they are clashing or punching someone, etc)

So, someone asked the leaker about how was Ashura and he answered. But I'm going to skip that because I'd rather see the technique in the manga than an explanation of how someone saw it.

Anyways after the reply he said this:

黒い雷エフェクトがただの覇気の衝突ではと意見あったんで再確認
ルフィがゴムゴムの~みたいな感じで腕を後ろにして攻撃前動作(他にもあり)でもエフェクト付いてるんで、黒い雷はやっぱり覇王色乗った攻撃だと思う

Basically some people asked him if the black lightning effect isn't just a clash of a normal haki as we've seen a lot of times(like Luffy and Ulti) so he checked the chapter again and says

When Luffy says Gomu Gomu nooo and stretches his arm backwards(or to his back as he does normally I don't know how to say it in English) before attacking(there are other examples), you can see the black lightning effect so he thinks that the black lightning like this chapter is with Haoushoku(because usually it's when they are clashing or punching someone, etc)
Siyah yıldırım bizim daha önce gördüğümüz haki çarpışmaları gibi değilmiş. Luffy gomu gomu no diye bağırıp kolunu ivmelendirmek için arkaya doğru uzattığında, saldırının yapılmasından (yumruğun rakibe temas etmesinden) önce siyah yıldırımı görebiliyormuşuz. Normalde temas olmadan bu efekt gözükmediği için, spoiler'ı sızdıran bunun kral haki olduğunu düşünmüş.

Cevaba ekleme:

That's why did he ran out of power.

Soru: Zoro "gerisini sana bırakacağım" dediği zaman tüm gücünü kullanıp, sınırına geldi mi?
Cevap: Zoro'nun amacı tüm gücünü en güçlü tekniğine harcamaktı, çünkü bu durum onu yavaş yavaş yıpratacaktı.
Bu yüzden gücü tükendi.

Q: When Zoro said, "I'll leave the rest to you," did he use up all his strength and collapse?
Leaker :
A: Zoro's idea was to use up all his power with his strongest technique, because it would only wear him down if he did it slowly.
Soru: Zoro kalanını size bırakıyorum dediği zaman, tüm gücünü kullanıp sonrasında düştü (dövüş dışı kaldı) mü?
Cevap: Zoro'nun mantığı tek seferde en güçlü saldırısını kullanmaktı, çünkü yavaş yavaş yapmak Zoro'yu yıpratmaktan başka bir işe yaramazdı.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,010: "Color of the Supreme King".

In the cover, Pudding and her homies are using eyedrops.

Zoro is cutting Prometheus into so many pieces that it can't help Big Mom. Law comments how crazy Zoro is, saying that he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken.

Kaidou: "Damn! That pathetic Linlin... Now I'll have to help her too!!"

Kaido attacks Zoro (calling him "Pirate Hunter") and orders him to let Prometheus go to help Big Mom. Law warps Zoro out of the way and appears right in front of Kaidou. Then he shoots his "Injection Shot" right at Kaidou's neck, making him cough up blood.

Kaidou attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (抗菌武装 (カーテン)) to defend himself but Kaidou blows out of the way.

Kaidou: "How troublesome is your ability, Trafalgar!!"

Both Prometheus and Napoleon use this chance to jump down to save Big Mom. Zoro complains why Law helped him since it allows the homies to go help Big Mom.

Law: "Just let them go. If someone has to end up dying because of my plan, I'd prefer my plan fails."

Kid says this is more than enough already, since the goal was just to separate the 2 Yonkou from each other. Kid and Killer then run towards Big Mom's direction, saying that they will take on Big Mom themselves.

Cut to below the island. Prometheus saved Big Mom right before she hits the sea. Big Mom praises Prometheus then complains how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says Zeus has always been slow, stupid and just a burden for Big Mom.

Prometheus: "Mama, I have a request."

Cut back to Kid and Killer. They stop at the edge of Onigashima. Kid comments how there's something weird going on with the clouds...

Back to Onigashima's rooftop, Luffy is unconscious with his eyes turning white. Kaidou laughs, then says that it's just like last time. Even after passing out, Luffy wouldn't stop staring at him. Kaidou wonders whether he should crush first, if Luffy's eyes, brain or heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.

Zoro: "Hey Kaidou! That guy is our captain.
If you wanna crush him, then crush me first!!"

Zoro draws his swords.

Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Ghastly Nine Sword Style: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawing Sword, Playing with the Dead - 抜剣 亡者戯)!!!"

Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

Then Zoro falls to the ground.

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"

Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

Kaidou: "It's such a shame. If you all come with me, we'd have taken the world together!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou hears Luffy's voice from behind him.

Luffy: "With you? We would never want to go with you. We all love "samurai", you know?"

We can see a little flashback to when Hyougorou teaches Luffy not to just force Haki out, but let it flow to his fist and into enemy's body.

Hyougorou: "Your power will bloom in the time of crisis!!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too shallow...
But after taken you kanabou, I now understand.
"Color of the Supreme King" can be used to "cover" yourself as well!"

Kaidou: "Worororororo...!!
It's true, but only a handful of people can manage to do that!!!"

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.

Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).

Luffy: "Zoro, Torao... Thank you for protecting me until now.
Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

End of chapter, break next week. One Piece will be back with Jump cover and Color Spread (probably with 7th japanese Character Popularity Poll results).

Bölüm 1010: "Kral Hakisi"

Kapakta Pudding ve yanındaki homie'ler göz damlası kullanıyorlar.

Zoro Prometheus'u Big Mom'a yardım edememesi için onlarca parçaya ayırır. Bu sırada Law, Zoro'nun manyak olduğunu ve şimdiye kadar muhtemelen çoktan tüm kemiklerinin kırılmış olduğunu söyler.

Kaido: "Lanet olsun, şimdi şu acınası Linlin'e de yardım etmek zorunda kalacağım."

Kaido Zoro'ya korsan avcısı diye seslenerek saldırır, ve Prometheus'a Big Mom'u kurtarmasını söyler. Law yeteneğiyle Zoro'yu Kaido'nun önünden alıp Kaido'nun karşısına kendi çıkar. "Injection Shot" adlı bir saldırıyla Kaido'nun boynunun sağ tarafına saldırır ve Kaido kan kusar.

Kaido Law'a sopasıyla saldırır. Law kendini korumak için "Curtain" diye bir teknik kullanır ama Kaido püskürtür.

Kaido: "Yeteneğin gerçekten de can sıkıcı, Trafalgar!!!"

Hem Prometheus hem de Napoleon Linlin'i kurtarmak için aşağı atlar. Zoro Law'ın ona yardım ettiği için Big Mom'un homie'lerinin Big Mom'a yardım etmeye gittiğini söyler.
Law: "Bırak gitsinler. Birinin planım yüzünden ölmesindense, planımın başarısız olmasını tercih ederim."

Kid, bu kadarının bile yeterli olduğunu, amaçlarının ikisini ayırmak olduğunu ve bunda başarılı olduklarını söyler. Ardından Killer ile birlikte Big Mom'u indirmek üzere oradan ayrılırlar.

Prometheus, Big Mom'u tam denize düşecekken kurtarır. Big Mom Prometheus'u över, Zeus'un da geri zekalı, hantal ve kendisi için sadece bir engel olduğundan bahseder.
Prometheus: "Mama, sana söylemek istediğim bir şey var."

Kid ve Killer Onigashima'nın köşesinde gözükür. Kid bulutlarda garip bir şey olduğundan bahseder.

Çatıya tekrar döneriz. Luffy baygındır, ve gözlerinin feri sönmüştür. Kaido gülerek, aynı geçenki gibi, Luffy'nin baygınken bile kendisine baktığını söyler. Ardından kendi kendine önce Luffy'nin beynini mi, kafasını mı yoksa gözlerini mi parçalasam diye düşünür.

Zoro Law'a bir dahaki saldırısında her şeyini kullanacağını, başaramazsa öleceğini ve eğer ölürse her şeyi Law'a bıraktığını söyler.

Zoro: "Hey Kaido, o benim kaptanım. Bir şeyi parçalayacaksan önce gel benden başla."

Zoro kılıçlarını çeker.
Kiki Kyuutouryu: Ashura Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure
Ve Kaido'yu keser. Çok fazla kan akar.

Kaido: "Velet...Sakın bana senin de Kral Hakisini kullandığını söyleme."
Zoro:"Neden bahsediyorsun, ne yaptığımı ben de bilmiyorum."

Ardından Zoro yere düşer.
Zoro:Her şeyimi bu saldırıda kullandım. Kaido'nun hala ayakta olması çok kötü...
Kaido:"Yeterince iyi bir saldırıydı. Bu kesinlikle yara izi bırakacak."

Kaido sopasıyla Zoro'ya saldırır, Law engellemeye çalışır ama hem Law, hem de Zoro Raime Hakke'nin etkisiyle savrulurlar.
Kaido:"Keşke böyle olmasaydı. Karşımda değil, yanımda olsaydınız hep beraber dünyaya hükmedebilirdik."

Ardından Kaido arkadan Luffy'nin sesini duyar.
Luffy: "Seninle mi? Biz en başından beri seninle beraber çalışmayı istemedik. Biz hepimiz samurayların tarafındayız."

Hyogoro flashback'i gözükür. Hyougorou Luffy'e hakinin gücünü sadece dışa kullanmaması gerektiğini, onun yerine hakinin elinde akmasına ve düşmanının bedenine girmesine izin vermesini öğreteri.
Hyogoro:"Senin gücün.. Kriz anında çiçek açacak."

Luffy: "Benim saldırılarım hala güçsüz. Ama senden darbe yedikten sonra anladım. Kral hakisi, kendini korumak için de kullanılabilir.
Kaido:"Wororororo...!! Doğru, ama tüm dünyada, bu dediğini yapabilecek sadece bir avuç insan var."

Kaido sopasıyla tekrar Luffy'e saldırır, ama Luffy'i sopayı ayağıyla sopaya temas etmeden durdurur. (Roger vs WB gibi) Luffy'nin ayağından siyah yıldırımlar fışkırır. Bu sırada elindeki siyah yıldırımları da görürüz, ve Luffy bu sefer yine Kaido'ya dokunmadan Kaido'nun midesine ve çenesine, Kaido yere yapışana kadar vurur.

Law: "Birbirlerine değmiyorlar bile...!!!" (Oden'in WB vs Roger'a verdiği tepkinin aynısı.)

Luffy: "Zoro, Trao... Beni koruduğunuz için teşekkür ederim. Şimdi ikiniz de aşağı inebilirsiniz!!! Diğerlerine, ne olursa olsun kazanacağımı söyleyin."

-Bölüm sonu. Haftaya ara var.

Son düzenleme:
From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.
kaido çok saldırı alsa da neredeyse canı yanmamış. zoronun saldırısı bile yara bırakmasının dışında etkili olmamış. kaido; bu saldırıları yemesine rağmen hiçbir şey olmamış gibi arkasını dönüp zoro ile konuşmuş ve sonrasında saldırmış.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık