Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1010 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
- Zoro intersperses some dialogue with Kaidou while using the Asura attack and then attacks him.
- Kaidou: "It can't be ... Do you also have 'dynasty features'? This is going to leave a scar on me."
- Kaidou attacks Law: "Enough is enough. Raimei Hakke !!"
-Zoro Ashura açarken Kaido ile aralarında bir diyalog geçmiş. Sonra saldırısını yapmış.
-Kaido: Olamaz. Sende de mi hanedanlığın özellikleri var? Bu saldırı bende yara bırakacak.
-Kaido, Lawa saldırır: "Yeter lan, Raimei Hakke"

Hanedanlık kismı bazı üyelerin kafasını karıştırmış o yüzden acıklma geregı hissettim.

Apforum daki ingilizce ceviri de bazen redon eksik bilgi veriyo o yüzden redon'un ispanyol sitesinden google ceviri kullanarak spoiler metinini paylaştım. örnek bu bölüm kaido'nun sadece law'a thunder bagua ile saldırdıği yazıyo zoro kısmı eksik apforum daki ceviri de.

hanedanlık Haoshoku demek yanı kralın hakisi. :sapkali:

About next weeks

-Chapter 1010 on 09 April.
-Break on 16 April.
-Chapter 1011 on 23 April.
-Break on the 30th of April because of Golden Week *BUT* the spoiler of Chapter 1012 will probably get a leak on 27 - 29 of April by the Korean guy.
-Chapter 1012 with Full translation and everything on 07 May.
-Chapter 1013 on 14 May (back to normal base).

-just in case, Chapter 1012 (with and translation and everything) can get a leak on 28 April *BUT* with low possibilities.

*Everything could change *BUT* this depending in current situation.

About next weeks

-Chapter 1010 on 09 April.
-Break on 16 April.
-Chapter 1011 on 23 April.
-Break on the 30th of April because of Golden Week *BUT* the spoiler of Chapter 1012 will probably get a leak on 27 - 29 of April by the Korean guy.
-Chapter 1012 with Full translation and everything on 07 May.
-Chapter 1013 on 14 May (back to normal base).

-just in case, Chapter 1012 (with and translation and everything) can get a leak on 28 April *BUT* with low possibilities.

*Everything could change *BUT* this depending in current situation.
Gelecek bölümlerin muhtemel çıkma tarihleri, hiçbiri kesin değil ama olası:
-1010. bölüm ~ 9 Nisan (Haftaya ara)
-1011. bölüm ~ 23 Nisan
-30 Nisan'da deliye her gün bayram dolayısıyla ara var. Ama 1012. bölüm spoilerı muhtemelen 27-29 Nisan'da gelecek. Çok düşük ihtimalle 28 Nisan'da bölümün sızdırılma ihtimali de var.
-1012. bölüm ~ 7 Mayıs
-1013. bölüm ~ 14 Mayıs (Normal duruma dönüyoruz.)

WG'de paylaşıldı, burda da kalsın :

TalkOP spoilerına göre, Luffy süpernovalardan birisine (muhtemelen Law veya Zoro) çatıdan ayrılmasını, bu işi kendisine bırakmasını söylüyor.

Ve aşağıya gönderdiği kişiden bu savaşı kazanacağını herkese söylemesini/ilan etmesini istiyor.

Son düzenleme:
Düzenli çeviri:

Oh well I was going to post it in the other thread since I didn't know if it was confirmed. But anyways.

This Leaker(?) says that Law is fine, he thinks Law avoided Thunder Bagua a it seems that attacks with Haoushoku gives damage even before hitting.

Ashura's name this time is Bakkei(which means drawing the sword) Mouja no Tawamure(which means prank of the deceased)

Another question asks if kid and killer leave the roof going after BM and if Haoushoku attack have names.

Leaker says that Kid and Killer said to leave her to then and disappear.
Haoushoku attacks don't have name but there something like dragon ball's Ki waves between the place they hit and the punch(there is someone saying 'but if he didn't touch me, but the leaker didn't say who, he said there was an expression like that so I will not say anything about this)

And Zoro seems to not know about Haoushoku as he was saying or had the expression of ' what are you talking about?'

The rest of this question is his opinion about how Haoushoku attacks work so I'm not typing about that.

And about if Zoro hit Kaidou with Ashura or not, he hit him but he said that he at least wanted Kaidou to fall, but there is blood coming out(from Kaidou I guess).

Question asks about Napoleon and Zeus. Also about prometheus's request.

Leaker says it's difficult to understand(what happens with Zeus). He is not sure if Zeus was making the box float and trying to go to save Mom and Zoro cut him or if Zoro cut him because he broke the box making it float.

About prometheus is what the korean leaker said, Zoro kept cutting prometheus and Kaidou attacked.
We don't know what Prometheus asks.

Also he says that Zoro's attacks doesn't have Haoushoku in them. He says that Haoushoku attacks have a black lightning effect like Kaidou's Thunder Bagua attack and all of Luffy's attack but Zoro, 's attack didn't have it.

Düzenli çeviri:

Oh well I was going to post it in the other thread since I didn't know if it was confirmed. But anyways.

This Leaker(?) says that Law is fine, he thinks Law avoided Thunder Bagua a it seems that attacks with Haoushoku gives damage even before hitting.

Ashura's name this time is Bakkei(which means drawing the sword) Mouja no Tawamure(which means prank of the deceased)

Another question asks if kid and killer leave the roof going after BM and if Haoushoku attack have names.

Leaker says that Kid and Killer said to leave her to then and disappear.
Haoushoku attacks don't have name but there something like dragon ball's Ki waves between the place they hit and the punch(there is someone saying 'but if he didn't touch me, but the leaker didn't say who, he said there was an expression like that so I will not say anything about this)

And Zoro seems to not know about Haoushoku as he was saying or had the expression of ' what are you talking about?'

The rest of this question is his opinion about how Haoushoku attacks work so I'm not typing about that.

And about if Zoro hit Kaidou with Ashura or not, he hit him but he said that he at least wanted Kaidou to fall, but there is blood coming out(from Kaidou I guess).
Özet geçerek çeviriyorum.
-Law. Kaido'nun Thunder Bagua'sından kaçınabilmiş, ama saldırının içine eklenmiş kral haki direkt temas etmeden bile Law'a biraz hasar vermiş
-Zoro'nun Ashura modunda kullandığı saldırı Bakkei (Kılıcın çizimi) Mouja no Tawamure (Ölünün şakası) (Saldırıyı nasıl çevireceğimi bilemedim, siz bu konuda yine de bana çok güvenmeyin.)
-Kid ve Killer, Big Mom'u bize bırakın deyip oradan ayrılmışlar.
-Kral hakili saldırının adı yok gibi gözüküyor.
-Zoro muhtemelen kral haki kullandığının (veya kral hakinin) farkında değil. (Sözlerinden veya surat ifadesinden öyle anlaşılıyormuş.)
-Zoro Kaido'yu kesebilmiş. Kaido düşmemiş, sadece kan gelmiş.
Question asks about Napoleon and Zeus. Also about prometheus's request.

Leaker says it's difficult to understand(what happens with Zeus). He is not sure if Zeus was making the box float and trying to go to save Mom and Zoro cut him or if Zoro cut him because he broke the box making it float.

About prometheus is what the korean leaker said, Zoro kept cutting prometheus and Kaidou attacked.
We don't know what Prometheus asks.

Also he says that Zoro's attacks doesn't have Haoushoku in them. He says that Haoushoku attacks have a black lightning effect like Kaidou's Thunder Bagua attack and all of Luffy's attack but Zoro, 's attack didn't have it.
-Zeus'a ne olduğu pek anlaşılmıyormuş.
-Zoro Prometheus'a saldırırken Kaido Zoro'ya saldırmış.
-Prometheus'un Linlin'e ne söylediğini bilmiyormuşuz.
-Zoro'nun saldırılarında kral haki yokmuş. Kral haki saldırılarında siyah yıldırıma benzer bir efekt oluyormuş. (Kaido ve Luffy'nin saldırılarında bu efekt varmış.)

Benim anladığım kadarıyla spoiler'ı sızdıran veya sızdıranlar da ne olduğunu tam anlayabilmiş değiller.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık