Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1010 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Complete summary.

Chapter 1,010: "Dynasty Traits"

On the cover, Pudding and some homies (including Nitro and Rabian) put eye drops in their eyes.

The chapter begins where the previous one ended, with Big Mom falling into the sea and further away from Onigahsima. Zeus still unable to get out of Kid's metal box, Zoro keeps cutting Prometheus into pieces so he can't help Big Mom. Zoro continues to bleed from his mouth, he is very fatigued. Law says he's crazy and that it wouldn't surprise him if all the bones in Zoro's body were already broken.

Kaidou watches the scene. Next to him we see Luffy on the ground, defeated with his eyes rolled.

Kaidou: "Damn that pathetic Linlin. Now I'll have to help her too ... !!"

Kaidou goes after Zoro (whom he calls a "pirate hunter") and orders him to free Prometheus so he can go help Big Mom. Zoro is shocked at Kaidou's attack, but just before it reaches him, he disappears. Law exchanges his position with Zoro and throws his "Injection Shot" at Kaidou that hits the Yonkou's neck.

Kaidou collects himself and attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (Curtain - 抗菌 武装 (カ ー テ ン)) to defend himself but it is of little use since Kaidou sends him flying with one blow.

Kaidou: "Your ability is very troublesome, Trafalgar !!"

Prometheus and Napoleon take the opportunity to go help Big Mom. Zoro reproaches Law for helping him,

Law: "Let them go. If someone had to die because of my plan, I'd rather my plan failed."

Kid says that for now it is enough, since the objective was to separate the 2 Yonkou and they have succeeded. Kid and Killer run towards the direction they sent Big Mom flying, they will be in charge of keeping her at bay. Behind Kid we see a very long line of metals of all kinds that he is dragging.

We go to the area below the island. Prometheus has managed to save Big Mom just before she fell into the sea. Big Mom congratulates Prometheus on his work while complaining about how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says that Zeus has always been slow, stupid, and a burden to Big Mom.

Prometheus: "Mom, I have a request."

Big Mom: "Huh?"

We return to Onigashima. Kid and Killer have reached the edge of the island. Kid watches the sky.

Kid: "Something strange is happening in the clouds ..."

We return to the roof of Onigashima. Luffy is still unconscious with his eyes rolling, Kaidou laughs and says it's like last time. Even after losing consciousness, Luffy can't stop staring at him. He then wonders what he should tear apart from Luffy first, his eyes, his brain, or his heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he's going to use should be the last thing he's capable of in his state. If the attack doesn't work, Zoro is going to be killed by Kaidou, so he leaves the rest to Law.

Zoro: "Hey !! Kaidou !!
That guy is our captain.
If you want to destroy him ... Then destroy me first !!"

Zoro draws his swords, Kaidou realizes that he is going to attack him and raises his kanabou to do it himself first.

Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Nine Sword Style Demon Spirit: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawn Sword, Playing with Death - 抜 剣 亡者 戯) !!!"

This new version of Zoro's Asura manages to damage Kaidou, who spits a lot of blood from his mouth. However Kaidou is still standing and talking to Zoro.

Kaidou: "Brat ... Don't tell me you also have 'dynasty traits' ... !!?"

Zoro: "Ahh ...? What the hell are you talking about ... !!
I have no idea myself ... !!
I used everything I had in this attack ... What a pity that I could not defeat him !! "

Zoro falls to the ground completely exhausted.

Kaidou: "You've done more than enough. Your attack will leave a scar on me ... !!"

Kaidou is about to finish Zoro with his kanabou. Law launches to defend Zoro but Kaidou attacks both with his "Raimei Hakke" (Thunder of the Eight Trigrams) and leaves them very wounded.

Kaidou: "It's a shame ... If you had joined me, we would have dominated the world together ..."

Suddenly, Kaidou hears Luffy's voice behind him.

Luffy: "With you? We would never have wanted to go with you ... We want" samurai "you know?"

We see a small flashback of the moment in which Hyougorou explains to Luffy that not only must he force his "Ambition" to come out, he must let it flow in his blows and reach the interior of his enemies.

Hyougorou: "Your power will flourish in times of crisis !!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too superficial ...
But after being hit by your kanabou, now I understand ... !!
" Dynasty traits "can also be used to" cover "oneself! ? "

Kaidou: "Worororororo ... !!
That's right !! But only a handful of people are capable of doing it !!!"

Kaidou lunges for Luffy but he jumps at high speed and stops the kanabou with his foot without even touching it. The effect is the same as what we saw in the clash between Roger and Shirohige in Oden's flashback. There is no contact between Luffy's foot and Kaidou's kanabou but numerous black bolts come out of Luffy's foot.

After repelling the kanabou, Luffy jumps back and as soon as he hits the ground he launches himself at Kaidou again. This time the black bolts come out of his right fist, with which he punches Kaidou very hard in the stomach. Again Luffy does not touch his body despite the power of the impact.

Kaidou ducks a bit from the pain of the blow, but Luffy isn't done yet. Luffy jumps from his position and throws a hook to Kaidou's chin, again without touching him and with black rays coming out of his fist (this is the image that the Korean filter drew). Kaidou falls backwards to the ground after this last blow.

Law: "They haven't even touched ... !!"

Luffy: "Zoro, Torao ... Thank you for protecting me until now.
The two of you can go back downstairs now.
Tell the rest ... that no matter what happens, I will win !!! "

END. There will be no chapter next week.

Son düzenleme:
Title "The King of Darkness"

* Beginning with the Big Mom's Fall

* Luffy seems to be stunned

* Kaido attacks Zoro for release of Prometheus, aims at
this gap and Roga attacks Kaido

* Prometheus goes to help Big Mom. .
Kid: the objective is gonna separating the two! Leave the big heart!!
Zorro: Kid, killer......!!

* Prometheus, who saved Big Mom, asks Big Mom for something.
(Contents are not available)

* Zoro: The technology I use from now on is my limit. If not through beyond that to ask it to
"gwigi, composition flow", "Ashura", "○○", "Dead ○○○○" to Hokkaido

- Hokkaido: a. You do not mean ... "paewang color"?
-Omit the conversation-That would be enough This wound will remain........!!
"Brain Myung Bagua" to Lo

* Luffy stood up and talked to Kaido (part of that)
Luffy: I got hit by your bat and got it...!! Is it possible to wear "the color of the king"?
Kaido: Only the strongest ones !

Luffy: You go down. I will win somehow in the future...!! Just give it to everyone!!!

düzgün ceviri gelsin ilk mesaja eklerim

Chapter 1,010: "Haoshoku".
- The chapter begins with the fall of Big Mom.
- Luffy looks like he's defeated.
- Kaidou attacks Zoro to free Prometheus.
- Law changes with Zoro and attacks Kaidou.
- Prometheus is going to help Big Mom.
Kid: "The goal is to separate them !! Leave her to us !!"
- Zoro: "Kid, Killer ... !!"
- Prometheus saves Big Mom and asks her for something (we don't know what).
- Zoro: "This is my limit, if this doesn't work I'll leave the rest to you."
- Zoro uses the Ashura attack against Kaidou (we don't know if the old one or a new one).
- Kaidou: "It can't be ... Haoshoku? Enough is enough. Brain Myung Bagua !!"
- Luffy recovers and talks to Kaidou.
Luffy: "When you hit me with your bat, I understood everything ... !! Did you use the Haoshoku?"
- Kaidou: "Only the powerful can do it !!"
- After this, Kaidou falls before Luffy's attacks (one is the one in the image).
- Luffy: "At some point and in some way, you will fall."

BREAK NEXT WEEK

• Bölüm Big Momun düşüşü ile başlıyor
  • Luffy yenilmiş gibi görünüyor.
  • Kaido Prometheusu kurtarmak için Zoroya saldırıyor.
  • Pro Big Moma yardıma gidiyor
  • Kid: Amacımız onları ayırmaktı. Big Momu bize bırakın
  • Zoro : Kid Killer
  • Pro Big Momu kurtarır ve bir şeyler sorar
  • Zoro : Benim sınırım bu, işe yaramazsa gerisi sizde
  • Zoro Ashura açar.
  • Kaido : Olamaz. Kral haki? Yeter. Brain Myung Bagua
  • Luffy iyileşir ve Kaidoya şöyle der:
  • Bana topuzla vurduğunda her şeyi anladım. Kral haki mi kullandın?
  • Kaido: Sadece güçlüler bunu yapabilir.
  • Bundan sonra Kaido Luffynin saldırısı ile düşer. Resimdeki gibi
  • Luffy: Bir noktada ve bir şekilde düşeceksin.

Son düzenleme:
Chapter 1,010: "Haoshoku".
- The chapter begins with the fall of Big Mom.
- Luffy looks like he's defeated.
- Kaidou attacks Zoro to free Prometheus.
- Law changes with Zoro and attacks Kaidou.
- Prometheus is going to help Big Mom.
Kid: "The goal is to separate them !! Leave her to us !!"
- Zoro: "Kid, Killer ... !!"
- Prometheus saves Big Mom and asks her for something (we don't know what).
- Zoro: "This is my limit, if this doesn't work I'll leave the rest to you."
- Zoro uses the Ashura attack against Kaidou (we don't know if the old one or a new one).
- Kaidou: "It can't be ... Haoshoku? Enough is enough. Brain Myung Bagua !!"
- Luffy recovers and talks to Kaidou.
Luffy: "When you hit me with your bat, I understood everything ... !! Did you use the Haoshoku?"
- Kaidou: "Only the powerful can do it !!"
- After this, Kaidou falls before Luffy's attacks (one is the one in the image).
- Luffy: "At some point and in some way, you will fall."

BREAK NEXT WEEK
Bölüm adı: Haoshoku
- Koca Ana düşmeye devam eder, Luffy yenilmiş gibi görünüyor.
- Kaido, Prometheus'u kurtarmak için Zoro'ya saldırır.
- Law, Zoro'nun yerini değiştirerek Kaido'ya saldırır.
- Prometheus, Koca Ana'yı kurtarmaya gider.
- Kid amaçlarının onları ayırmak olduğunu ve Koca Ana'yı onların halledeceklerini söyler.
- Prometheus, Koca Ana'yı kurtarır ve ondan bir şey ister.
- Zoro sınırına ulaştığını ve son saldırısının işe yaramaması halinde yapabileceği başka bir şey olmadığını söyler.
- Zoro, Ashura tekniğini kullanarak Kaido'ya saldırır.
- Kaido, Kral Haki'yi görünce şaşırır ve inanmak istemez ve saldırıya geçer.
- Luffy kendine gelir ve Kaido ile konuşur.
- Luffy, Kaido ona vurduğunda Kral Haki kullandığını anladığını, Kaido da sadece güçlülerin bunu yapabileceğini söyler.
- Luffy saldırıya geçer, Kaido'ya sağlam bir tane vurur ve ona bir şekilde onun da düşeceğini söyler.

Haftaya bölüm yok.

More info based on Korean spoiler:

Zoro tells Law that this attack is the best he can do so if this doesn't work, it's up to him.
Zoro chants some dialogue with the Asura technique (provider omits some of the wording)
Zoro attacks Kaido with it.
Kaido: "You also have King's haki?" (Some dialogue omitted by the provider).
It's no surprise that this attack will leave a wound.

Kaido attacks Law with Thunder Bagua

More info based on Korean spoiler:

Zoro tells Law that this attack is the best he can do so if this doesn't work, it's up to him.
Zoro chants some dialogue with the Asura technique (provider omits some of the wording)
Zoro attacks Kaido with it.
Kaido: "You also have King's haki?" (Some dialogue omitted by the provider).
It's no surprise that this attack will leave a wound.

Kaido attacks Law with Thunder Bagua
Zoro Law'a, bu saldırının yapabileceğinin en iyisi olduğunu söyler ve işe yaramazsa gerisinin ona kaldığı bildirir.
Zoro Asura tekniğiyle beraber bi' kaç diyalog mırıldanır(Spoilerı sağlayan kişi diyalogu ihmal etmiş)
Zoro bununla Kaido'ya saldırır.
Kaido: "Sende de mi Kral'ın iradesi var?" (Spoilerı sağlayan kişi diyaloğu ihmal etmiş)
Zoro'nun bu saldırısının bir yara bırakacağı hiç de sürpriz değildir.

Daha düzenlenmiş haliyle Redon çevirisi:

- Zoro tells Law that the attack he is going to launch on Kaidou is the best he can do, and that if it doesn't work, he leaves the rest to him.
- Zoro intersperses some dialogue with Kaidou while using the Asura attack and then attacks him.
- Kaidou: "It can't be ... Do you also have 'dynasty features'? This is going to leave a scar on me."
- Kaidou attacks Law: "Enough is enough. Raimei Hakke !!"

İki değişiklik var.

1)Kaido Law'a da Raimei Hakke(Thunder Bagua) saldırısı ile saldırıyor.
2)Kaido Zoro'nun Kral Haki'sinden bahsederken, "sende de mi hanedan özellikleri var?" diye soruyor.

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık