Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Seriyi ilk okuduğumda ne kadar dikkatsiz okumuşum öyle ya :l iyi olmuş baştan başladığım
Bende 2. Kez okuduktan sonra çoğu şeyi farketmiştim.Seri bir yerden sonra kafayı yedirtebiliyor adama , sürekli ileriyi düşünmeni karakterlerin amacını filan düşündürtüyor ama öyle bir yer geliyor ki her şey farklı olabilir diyorsun.Misal ben rachelı ilk okuduğumda sadece kendini düşünüyor sanmıştım ama 2. Kez okuduğumda baamı ileri taşıyor gibi geldi.Adama kafa yedirtiyor biraz:)

483 raw-haw
https://readtowerofgod.com/chapter/tower-of-god-spoilers-raw-chapter-483/
From Adio

Needle Crew: Huzzah! We live! We beat the First Wall! We can avenge our fallen comrades!
Hockney: ... For a good while I thought this was the end for real. I was able to tell a bit before everyone else that we would live but still...
Rak: Hmph! I trusted Black Turtle all along.
Hockney: ... isn't the wall a bit too thick for you to say that?
Rak: n... no, this is just for a comfortable ride!
52F VS Kallavan - 07
Yama: Phew... We at least saved the launcher. It hurts to have lost the Cage, but considering the scale of this battle, it's a miracle that we at least saved our forces. Actually, where's the Slayer Candi- Is he alright? He teleported this huge thing, but he doesn't look that tired. Is he just that good at using Shinsoo? The more I look at him, the more amazing he is.
White: Shall we continue? No matter how much you fight, the fate of your army is already decided. ... hey?
Karaka: He...
(Yulker: Commander Kallavan...)
Karaka: Does he not have the will to fight anymore?
White: He seems to be in shock. Well, it's certainly understandable. It's not very pleasant to see a warrior of such callibre down-spirited. His Majesty would certainly want to cut him up and eat his soul, but there were so much souls I absorbed from the explosion alreayd, so His Majesty fought him now, it would be quite dishonorable. Let's grant him some time.
4th Corps Officer: ... uhhh what do we do, Division Commander? We are completely surrounded by the enemy. At this rate...
Ari: We surrender.
4th Corps Officer: What?!
Ari: We've been abandoned. Our Army Corps Commander is not responding. No reenforcements will be coming either. Even if we fight, all enemy High Rankers are still alive. It would only increase our losses. All soldiers surrender now! Cease combat!!
Xia Lulu: Lady Hong! The 4th Army Corps surrendered!!
Hong: We're alive...
Needle Crew: The enemy surrendered! This battle's finished! We won!!
Baam: .... Thank you.
Khun: Bam... Baam! Are you alright?
Bam: Mr. Khun... Mr. White becoming stronger... that was you, right, Mr. Khun? We're alive, but it was so dangerous. Please Mr. Khun, next time, please give me a heads up.
Khun: Baam... You... that power's from the souls you took from White, isn't it..? Bam are you really alright?
Bam: I'm fine. Actuallly, I feel like I'm overflowing with power. I can go to the next wall right now-
Khun: Everything's gonna be alright. Those souls... They must have lent you their power because they thought you were gonna put it to good use.
Bam: But...
Khun: It's not your fault. You were right. I revived full power White using the souls of those who died in this battle. And I didn't even think about them while I was gathering them up. I didn't feel anything. White probably didn't either. The fact that you feel sorry for them and sad for them already tells me that you're different. Don't you ever doubt that heart of yours. You know, I'm not that good at giving these kinds of talks. But we don't exactly have Urek or Yuri Zahard around to give cool speeches, so I'm doing this for you instead.
Bam:... Okay...
Cha: blowing up their own flag ship, killing their own troops... how could they!!
Dowon: The ship.. Luchi was in that ship...
Cha: What?! You mean it?! Luchi? He was still alive?
Dowon: I'm certain. Luchi blew up that ship. It... it must have been the new 4th Army Corps Commander! I won't forgive him... I can't forgive him!!
Cha: Dowon... (It's those eyes I saw when I first met you... Are we going to jump into the battlefield for revenge again? Dowon, I wish you didn't ahve to fight either. But... If we don't fight-
HCH: !?
YHS: W.. where are we!? Are we back out?
Karaka: Yes. It seems that you didn't touch anything too important in there.
HCH: Karaka! What did you do? What happened to the battlefield!
Karaka: Your army is defeated.
HCH: What?!
Karaka: I am not sure, but your new Army commander seems to have abandoned you. He wasn't seen in the battle, and he had the ship destroyed.
HCH: That... it can't be... Don't lie to me!! Why!!
Karaka: If you can't believe it, see for your own eyes. Your flagship is gone.
HCH: Sir Kallavan!! Is it true that Commander Lybolic abandoned us?
Kallavan: Yes, Ma'am.
HCH: H.. how could he... then did he...
Kallavan: Yes, it was his orders as well. He planned to abandon us and create a new 4th Army Corps from scratch since the beginning.
HCH: What are we going to do now, Lord Kallavan!
Kallavan: Division Commander Ha Cheonhee. If I were to violate military law and take back the seat of Corps Commander, would you follow me?
HCH: wha..? Lord Kallavan you mean...
Kallavan: Yes. I will kill Commander Lybolic and take back the seat of Corps Commander.
Evankhell: Well I didn't expect this. To think you have defensive Shinhaewo in the piles of rubble. Is the entire rubble considered a Bowl, set up to automatically release the creature inside when attacked? No wonder you were hiding in the rubble pile despite the danger... But it's useless for you to resist now. You hear that outside? The 4th Corps surrendered, and even with your Shinhaewo, the chances of you beating me in melee is zero.
Lepavuv: w... wait!! don't want to fight you any more!!
Evankhell: What?
Lepavuv: I didn't want to fight this war for any personal reasons, I'm not gonna give up my life over it!! I'll help you, so please spare me. I will tell you information that you'll find useful. Y...yeah. If you spare me, I will tell you about a hidden place in the Nest. (Evankhell: Nest?) You want to know why the Royal Zahard Army and the Lo Po Bia family chose this place as their battlefield? If you don't know, you'll never return alive!
Yama: Load the Needle!
Khun: Are you really going to push on to the next wall right away? Even if the 4th Corps surrenderred, we're tired too. We shouldn't rush this.
Hwaryun: The RoZA probably didn't think that we would even break through the first wall. Shouldn't we charge in while they're still confused? If anything, if we wait longer, it could only increase fear on our side. And plus. Bam says he's ready to go right now too.
Khun: You're right... this is peak Bam of all the Bams I've seen. So is White. But...
Hwaryun: Khun, you have to realize you lose your cool the moment Bam gets involved.
Khun: Got it. What happens after the wall will be the problem. (I am too cool though.)
Hwaryun: Yeah. Even if it's a giant needle, the size of the opening will be limited. The enemy will target the moment we come through the hole we make with the needle and focus fire there. But that much we expected. So that's why we have a few surprises in the needle. They will buy us time.
Yama: On the otherside of the wall we fight Yasracia...
END

eski 4.filo fug'a teslim oluyor diyelim.(kallavan 4.filo komutanını gebertme peşinde.)

Son düzenleme:
Son bölüm çok güzel. Kallavan başta dedi eğer plan işe yaramazsa senin kellen gider diye. Asla zahard a karşı gelmez ama şu an ki filo amiralinin kellesini hedefleyecek gibi.

Kallavan'ın Baam'ı halledip filo komutanının peşine düşeceğim demesi karakterine daha uygun olurdu sanki mantıksız olsa da.Sondaki eleman Mule'un amiri olan adama benziyor gibi.

483 raw-haw
https://readtowerofgod.com/chapter/tower-of-god-spoilers-raw-chapter-483/
From Adio

Needle Crew: Huzzah! We live! We beat the First Wall! We can avenge our fallen comrades!
Hockney: ... For a good while I thought this was the end for real. I was able to tell a bit before everyone else that we would live but still...
Rak: Hmph! I trusted Black Turtle all along.
Hockney: ... isn't the wall a bit too thick for you to say that?
Rak: n... no, this is just for a comfortable ride!
52F VS Kallavan - 07
Yama: Phew... We at least saved the launcher. It hurts to have lost the Cage, but considering the scale of this battle, it's a miracle that we at least saved our forces. Actually, where's the Slayer Candi- Is he alright? He teleported this huge thing, but he doesn't look that tired. Is he just that good at using Shinsoo? The more I look at him, the more amazing he is.
White: Shall we continue? No matter how much you fight, the fate of your army is already decided. ... hey?
Karaka: He...
(Yulker: Commander Kallavan...)
Karaka: Does he not have the will to fight anymore?
White: He seems to be in shock. Well, it's certainly understandable. It's not very pleasant to see a warrior of such callibre down-spirited. His Majesty would certainly want to cut him up and eat his soul, but there were so much souls I absorbed from the explosion alreayd, so His Majesty fought him now, it would be quite dishonorable. Let's grant him some time.
4th Corps Officer: ... uhhh what do we do, Division Commander? We are completely surrounded by the enemy. At this rate...
Ari: We surrender.
4th Corps Officer: What?!
Ari: We've been abandoned. Our Army Corps Commander is not responding. No reenforcements will be coming either. Even if we fight, all enemy High Rankers are still alive. It would only increase our losses. All soldiers surrender now! Cease combat!!
Xia Lulu: Lady Hong! The 4th Army Corps surrendered!!
Hong: We're alive...
Needle Crew: The enemy surrendered! This battle's finished! We won!!
Baam: .... Thank you.
Khun: Bam... Baam! Are you alright?
Bam: Mr. Khun... Mr. White becoming stronger... that was you, right, Mr. Khun? We're alive, but it was so dangerous. Please Mr. Khun, next time, please give me a heads up.
Khun: Baam... You... that power's from the souls you took from White, isn't it..? Bam are you really alright?
Bam: I'm fine. Actuallly, I feel like I'm overflowing with power. I can go to the next wall right now-
Khun: Everything's gonna be alright. Those souls... They must have lent you their power because they thought you were gonna put it to good use.
Bam: But...
Khun: It's not your fault. You were right. I revived full power White using the souls of those who died in this battle. And I didn't even think about them while I was gathering them up. I didn't feel anything. White probably didn't either. The fact that you feel sorry for them and sad for them already tells me that you're different. Don't you ever doubt that heart of yours. You know, I'm not that good at giving these kinds of talks. But we don't exactly have Urek or Yuri Zahard around to give cool speeches, so I'm doing this for you instead.
Bam:... Okay...
Cha: blowing up their own flag ship, killing their own troops... how could they!!
Dowon: The ship.. Luchi was in that ship...
Cha: What?! You mean it?! Luchi? He was still alive?
Dowon: I'm certain. Luchi blew up that ship. It... it must have been the new 4th Army Corps Commander! I won't forgive him... I can't forgive him!!
Cha: Dowon... (It's those eyes I saw when I first met you... Are we going to jump into the battlefield for revenge again? Dowon, I wish you didn't ahve to fight either. But... If we don't fight-
HCH: !?
YHS: W.. where are we!? Are we back out?
Karaka: Yes. It seems that you didn't touch anything too important in there.
HCH: Karaka! What did you do? What happened to the battlefield!
Karaka: Your army is defeated.
HCH: What?!
Karaka: I am not sure, but your new Army commander seems to have abandoned you. He wasn't seen in the battle, and he had the ship destroyed.
HCH: That... it can't be... Don't lie to me!! Why!!
Karaka: If you can't believe it, see for your own eyes. Your flagship is gone.
HCH: Sir Kallavan!! Is it true that Commander Lybolic abandoned us?
Kallavan: Yes, Ma'am.
HCH: H.. how could he... then did he...
Kallavan: Yes, it was his orders as well. He planned to abandon us and create a new 4th Army Corps from scratch since the beginning.
HCH: What are we going to do now, Lord Kallavan!
Kallavan: Division Commander Ha Cheonhee. If I were to violate military law and take back the seat of Corps Commander, would you follow me?
HCH: wha..? Lord Kallavan you mean...
Kallavan: Yes. I will kill Commander Lybolic and take back the seat of Corps Commander.
Evankhell: Well I didn't expect this. To think you have defensive Shinhaewo in the piles of rubble. Is the entire rubble considered a Bowl, set up to automatically release the creature inside when attacked? No wonder you were hiding in the rubble pile despite the danger... But it's useless for you to resist now. You hear that outside? The 4th Corps surrendered, and even with your Shinhaewo, the chances of you beating me in melee is zero.
Lepavuv: w... wait!! don't want to fight you any more!!
Evankhell: What?
Lepavuv: I didn't want to fight this war for any personal reasons, I'm not gonna give up my life over it!! I'll help you, so please spare me. I will tell you information that you'll find useful. Y...yeah. If you spare me, I will tell you about a hidden place in the Nest. (Evankhell: Nest?) You want to know why the Royal Zahard Army and the Lo Po Bia family chose this place as their battlefield? If you don't know, you'll never return alive!
Yama: Load the Needle!
Khun: Are you really going to push on to the next wall right away? Even if the 4th Corps surrenderred, we're tired too. We shouldn't rush this.
Hwaryun: The RoZA probably didn't think that we would even break through the first wall. Shouldn't we charge in while they're still confused? If anything, if we wait longer, it could only increase fear on our side. And plus. Bam says he's ready to go right now too.
Khun: You're right... this is peak Bam of all the Bams I've seen. So is White. But...
Hwaryun: Khun, you have to realize you lose your cool the moment Bam gets involved.
Khun: Got it. What happens after the wall will be the problem. (I am too cool though.)
Hwaryun: Yeah. Even if it's a giant needle, the size of the opening will be limited. The enemy will target the moment we come through the hole we make with the needle and focus fire there. But that much we expected. So that's why we have a few surprises in the needle. They will buy us time.
Yama: On the otherside of the wall we fight Yasracia...
END

eski 4.filo fug'a teslim oluyor diyelim.(kallavan 4.filo komutanını gebertme peşinde.)
White iti ne zaman ölecek ya :l pis pis sırıtmış yine

Bu filo olayında biri beni aydınlatabilir mi? Tam olarak sistem nasıl?
Valla çeviri amerikan sisteminden geldiği için onlar kendi sıralamalarını koymuslar.ha abd deniz kuvvet siralamasi ha jahad filosu ayni halt.admiral yerine prenses koy iste.
https://www.thebalancecareers.com/us-military-rank-and-insignia-chart-officer-4064580
Pek karsilamasada Türk deniz kuvvetleri rutbe siralamasi
https://www.dzkk.tsk.tr/icerik.php?dil=1&icerik_id=20

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık