Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Bölümden zaten bir şey anlamadan okuyoruz da. Harbi bu ne la? Kim napıyor belli değil.
Ya sorma kimin eli kimin cebinde belli değil. Bu gado kaçıncı sırada? Bizimki kalavan'ı avlıyacam dedi, 2 yıl eğitim aldı. Şimdi kalavan'ı gidicek ordu topluyor ama halen gado gibilerine bir baskılı bir atmosfer yaratamıyor. Ben artık maddog'a yaptığı gibi bir muamele bekliyorum ama ani güç patlamaları dışında bir sey gördüğümüz yok. Beni hiç tatmin etmiyor açıkcası

Ya sorma kimin eli kimin cebinde belli değil. Bu gado kaçıncı sırada? Bizimki kalavan'ı avlıyacam dedi, 2 yıl eğitim aldı. Şimdi kalavan'ı gidicek ordu topluyor ama halen gado gibilerine bir baskılı bir atmosfer yaratamıyor. Ben artık maddog'a yaptığı gibi bir muamele bekliyorum ama ani güç patlamaları dışında bir sey gördüğümüz yok. Beni hiç tatmin etmiyor açıkcası
Seriyi bir süredir okumuyorum tekrar başlayacağım ,olaylardan haberim yok ama bu 2 yıl eğitim mevzusuna fazla takmıssın.Bu seri one piece değil.Normal yaşam yok burada.Gerçi one piecede de 2 yıl eğitim aldı yonkouyu alacak şimdiciler vardı ona benzettim :D Burada adamlar on binlerce yıl yaşıyor binlerce yıla kuleye çıkıyor.2 yıl eğitim aldı kallavanı alsın mantığı saçma bence.Ben gizli katta zahard dövüşü önceleri seriden kopmuştum.Baam o ara veledin tekiydi.O zamandan bu zamana fazla yıl geçmemiştir muhtemelen tamam kuralsız thorn falan da ustasını perişan eden adamı da bırak 3 5 yıla alamasın.Açıkcası bu ani güç artışı bile beni rahatsız etti

Seriyi bir süredir okumuyorum tekrar başlayacağım ,olaylardan haberim yok ama bu 2 yıl eğitim mevzusuna fazla takmıssın.Bu seri one piece değil.Normal yaşam yok burada.Gerçi one piecede de 2 yıl eğitim aldı yonkouyu alacak şimdiciler vardı ona benzettim :D Burada adamlar on binlerce yıl yaşıyor binlerce yıla kuleye çıkıyor.2 yıl eğitim aldı kallavanı alsın mantığı saçma bence.Ben gizli katta zahard dövüşü önceleri seriden kopmuştum.Baam o ara veledin tekiydi.O zamandan bu zamana fazla yıl geçmemiştir muhtemelen tamam kuralsız thorn falan da ustasını perişan eden adamı da bırak 3 5 yıla alamasın.Açıkcası bu ani güç artışı bile beni rahatsız etti
2 yıllık eğitime takma sebebim şudur ki Baam zaten 2 yıl öncede Zahard'ın verisine üstünlük sağlayacak kadar güçlüydü. Kalavan'a zarar verebilecek kadar güçlüydü. Eee demezler mi adama gado kim diye??
Ben eze eze yensin demiyorum ama gado saldırırken ki ezik suratı ve savunma durumundaki çizimi bana yok artık dedirtiyor. Hiç olmadı aurası salıp oradakilere bi ne oluyor dedirtebilirdi. Benim büyüttüğüm kısım bu. Ayrıca bu adam zaten 2 sene önce seviyeci yenicek gücteydi sadece bu güc vucuduna agır geldigi icin tam kullanamıyor veya vucudu zarar görüyordu.

Senin bahsettiğin seviyeciler cok uzun süredir orda yaşıyor olabilirler ama Baam bunu içindeki diken, ruhlar, siyah mart, kırmızı bari vs vs ile kapatıyor. Neden bir tutmayım ki?

Perişan olan usta da iki yüksek seviyeci ye yarı ölü halinde ters akış kontrolü attı. Bence Kallavanı adil bir dövüş te alırdı.

Reyiz link atmanı bekliyordum ama. :d

Özet geçmiş oldun en azından. Sjjajags
Ilk mesajda bolum klasorleri var, orayi kontrol edebilirsin pazar, pazartesileri

Edit: Siteyi yenilemişler: https://zahard.win/serie/Torre-de-Dios
You will tell me where Mr. Dendeng's heart is?

That's right.

What are you doing!!

This is a violation of the rules!!

!! Baylord Paul!!

Hey, let's say we lost that fight. (Gado vs Karaka)

You have to fight me now, and there's no rule that says you can argue about the win, is there?

Well, if you want to save that regular, you can admit defeat against me.

You...!!

What do you say? I know where Deng Deng's heart is. Fight me.

Get away from the black turtle!

Viole!!

Black Turtle!!

Zon!?

Orraaaaaaaaa!!!

Who is that!?

TOG: 52F The King of the Dogs 1

A few hours ago-

(Koon & Rak's talk with Xia Lulu)

Am I alive?

Huh...?

You're back to life!? How!?

...I don't know.

I feel a great energy inside me.

I think that flame affected me too...

Flame...?

Yes...

Something's happening...

I have to go to find my father...!

I shouldn't be lying down like this. If Yama is asleep, (4th dog lady name) is the only one who can stop the coup.

But what do I do when I get up again? If all this happened because of my jealousy, would Yama forgive me? Will I be able to beat the Gado by getting up again?
My wings, that Yama has praised, have been torn apart...?

Hey!! Slow down!!

There's no time to lose! My father's pocket is pointing in this direction!

Why is my father here!! What happened to him!

Hey!!

Why am I following you?

There!!

Father!?

... Hong.

Father!! What happened to you!!

Gado betrayed us.

What? Gado-nim!?

Yeah... Gado joined hands with the invaders and staged a coup.

What!? Then we don't have time to waste! How can we stop it?

It's ... it's impossible.

Father?!

Yama is sleeping and I was defeated. Nobody can stop Gado anymore.

Father...

It's all right. Father has fought enough for the Cage. I understand if you're tired.

But would that be all right? I don't want to see you suffer in a fight, but I don't want to see you look so helpless, either.

Why do you think it's a fight to win? Even if you lose, you can't give up and bend, the father I know would keep repeating the challenge hundreds or thousands of times!

When you lose, people may think of you as a loser, but I will always be proud of you!

Even if you lose, there was a meaning in the fight! That's what my father teached me!!

Yeah... I showed you an unsightful side of me. I will fight.

With pride of a warrior of our family!

Father!!

Ugh!

!!

Father!! Are you ok?

I'm fine, let's go.

Fine? You're not fine!
It's impossible to get there in time, and if you're going to get there you're going to collapse! No matter who you are... You should think more rationally!

That's right. I have to give my father some strength. If I give my father the strength that saved me... It might be dangerous...

Go back and fight.

!!

Hong-!!

I was given the strength to fight again by my daughter. I'm not gonna lose to you this time, Gado.

! You.. You're the executive who was next to Yama!

My name is Canzon.

I will handle the traitor by myself!

You slayer candidate shouldn't get involved!

I'm sure you made it impossible for you to get back up again, but you got back up with the help of your daughter. And so did (4th officer dog name). Strange things continue to happen.

But no matter how hardly you try to resist your destiny, you cannot defeat me anyway, Zon.

No. I will finally win, today and here, for the first time.

Are you ok!? Black Turtle!!

Mr. Rak!

I asked if you were okay, but I wasn't really worried! But are you okay?!

Yeah, well, we'd better get away from here.

If we stay here we'll get in Karaka's way!

Hey, Slayer candidate.

Mr. Doom...!

Little dog turtle...!!

You're sure want to fight me?

I'm quite proud of my species. I'm not so corrupt to break the rules. I'm just curious about you.

Don't you want to become a canine person?

Huh?

Join our pack. An executive? No, I'll give you Yama's old spot. I promise I will never hurt you.

If you accept, I will give you as much power as I can.

I think it would be pretty cool if you could be able transform. What do you think, Slayer Candidate?

Emissary's residence

Yama!! Paul!! You know, there are only three of us in this tower! The three of us are brothers and herdsmen!

No matter what happens, our relationship will last forever!

Yama!! Paul!! Look at what I made! This is a new one of us!This guy will help us from now on.

"Why did you kill him"? He was useless. There are more useful guys than him now.

What? Did you like him? Since when you're so emotional, Yama?

There are only us three in the world. The others are just throwaways.

They are expendables.

I can't believe I'm giving in to someone's demands. That's pathetic. But I-

The Slayer candidate has moved farther than I thought.

What?

There's something there! But it's too far and too small to be caught in the scope!

Ruel Mon's Residence

Slayer candidate's colleagues! Can you hear me ?!

Ah !! Yeah !!

There's a suspicious objects floating over the cage !!

A suspicious object ?!

Yeah !! It could be an enemy weapon! I can't even try to catch it with my Scope, so I need to cooperate with Ruel's observers !!

OK !! We're in a difficult situation now, but we'll try to get some cooperation!

Ruel mon ~ !!

I was wrong.

He totally went back to loser mode !!

If you come this time, Androssi will sing whatever song you want !!
Whether it's rap, a ballad or a dance song!

Anything you want!

(bunch of song ideas)

Jordan !! Can you hear me ?!

Ruel mon !!

I checked the object you said! You were right! It is an explosive with enormous energy!

But it's still far away from the cage so you can blow it up! I'll connect the cage's observers to your scope! Don't miss it!

Do not worry about it.

I never miss!!

What happened? Did the core explode?! What?

Is something wrong?

... !!

No .. what !! This cannot be!

Yama-nim !! If you just heard a loud noise, there was a suspicious object above the cage, so I removed it! Do not worry!

Yes. Good job.

Holy shit! He praised me. Is it true ?! Did I really get praised by lord Yama just now?

Yes.

I will save this call in the pocket and hold on to it for the rest of my life!!

Remember this well. Dogs will be loyal to you if you raise them well. Except for me, of course.

That is...

Because I'm the 'King of Dogs'.

Son düzenleme:
@İnari @Jumpeerr
Evet Baam zaman atlamasından önce de seciyecilere üstün geldi ama her seviyeci bir değil. Üst düzey Seviyeci terimi var yeni sayılan ki aslında YHS Ren'in normal seciyecilerden daha iyi olduğunu söylemişti taa S1 de benzer şekilde Madoraco'nun muhafızı Lero-ro'nun ismi duyulmadık bir seviyeci için fena olmadığını söylemişti. Baam'ın hala kurallıyken seviyeci yenmesi büyük olay ama sonuçta isimsiz seviyeciler genel güç skalasında epey aşağıda kalıyor. Kallavan'a hasar vermesi de shinsoo'sunun özel olmasından kaynaklanıyordu ve hemen ardından diğer yüksek seviyeciler onu korudular.

Gado'ya gelirsek sıralaması verilmedi ama bu adam sürünün diğer yüksek seviyeci rütbelileri zorlanmadan aldı, 3. kardeş Paul kendine rakip olarak gördüğünü falan söyledi 400-700 civarı bir seviyede en azından bence. Tabi bu o kadar parlak gözükmüyor ama Son İstasyon Savaşında yüksek seviyeci adayı Yu Hansung'un yüksek ihtimalle Gado'dan güçsüz olan Chunhee'den nasıl dayak yediğini düşününce normal seviyecilerin üzerinde olmanın yüksek seviciler karşısında o kadar da anlam ifade etmediğini düşündürüyor. Bu savaşta da Paul sürünün 6.cısı advance rankeri 2 saniyede öldürdü. Baam'ın İstasyon savaşındaki Dorian, Kay gibi yüksek seviyecilere karşı şansı olabilir ama birçok shinsoo niteliği ve yetenekleri üzerinde ustalaşmadan Gado gibi birini yeneceğini düşünmüyorum.

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 3)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık