Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

Tower of God

Ha Jinsung'u Kurtarma Operasyonu Nasıl Sonuçlanır?

• Kullanılan toplam oy
Leaked chapter 219 http://imgur.com/a/0uWVz
Sonunda Kaiser yenildi nihayet Baam'ın doğrudan öldürmeye yönelik olduğu için regularlara karşı kullanmadığı da epey skilli varmış. Fug'ın yıkım tekniğini daha gelişmiş halde uyguladı bu sefer.
En sevdiğim kısmıysa normal bir aileye mensup rankerdan aldığı tekniğin şu ana kadar gördümüz en iyi utilty tekniği olması. Yoksa Violemiz tek göz kalıyordu Hwaryun gibi :D

Son düzenleme:
Ya şunun çevirisi gelse çok iyi olacaktı. İngilizcesini nerden okuyorsunuz?
3 hafta sonraki official release kadar çevrilmiyor. Ancak korece bilen bir arkadaş LaFA özetlemiş bölümü
Red hair asks Hatsu if this is really the strength before ignition. Hatsu didn't seem like the type to tell lies, but it seems like he enjoys bluffing. There's no way that a weapon that's used by a D-rank regular has this much power before being ignited. Hatsu says she'll see soon whether he's bluffing or not. He would like for her to just leave, though. He says he can't control it once he ignites it.

Leesoo pops up and tells her that Viole already went to the gallery. Viole won't be showing up at the event since Kaiser will lose to Viole today. Hatsu yells at Leesoo, asking what he means by Viole went to the gallery. Why didn't he stop Viole if he knew that? Leesoo says how am I supposed to stop them. Leesoo adds that the princesses should stop as well. At this rate, the rumors may end up saying that they have actually helped Viole in his victory. She asks if Leesoo is threatening them. He says threatening is your specialty. Also, if you mess this up while being too absorbed on Viole, I don't think your older sisters will enjoy it. She says that she doesn't know what he's talking about. Leesoo says don't play dumb. It's already public knowledge that the two regular princesses are fighting against each other (like faction fighting). You guys are probably allied with one of them. Hunting Androssi must be for the relationship with them as well. "It's for our family" is something up you just came up with to use Kaiser. In reality, you just needed some tributes to bring to your sisters. It probably ended up being either getting Androssi to be on your side or eliminating her otherwise. He's not sure if they're with Hendo Lok Gladmerry Zahard or Arie Rosé. She compliments Leesoo by saying his reasoning is quite good. Though it's a bit disappointing, he did ratiocinate right, but they're not allied with either of those people. They have selected a completely different sister. The name of the sister that they have chose to work with is -.

Kaiser speeds up, but Viole can still see it.Seeing that it is no use, Kaiser decides to use it all at once.No use again. Viole says just because you continue to do something like this here, do you think your family will look at you again! She's just making excuses. If she was really thinking of her family, she should think of changing her to get their hands off dirty works like this. Kaiser says that is foolish. What you're saying is just idealism. My job is to do anything that the family tells me to do. I can do anything, no matter how dirty it is, if it is for the family. It is enough that the family is wanting me. She was foolish back then. She betrayed precious people chasing an illusion like love, but it is different now. She has abandoned herself. Before, she hated the fact that she was merely a puppet dancing top of a glass ceiling, but now she knows. That was her role. The power to protect those precious to her. She'll return to that place once again. Until they acknowledge her, she'll sacrifice herself for them here for however long it may take. That is the sole reason for her life. Baam says if that's the case, I'll break that glass ceiling now. So that she can never dance on top of it again. So that no one can live looking at her again. She thinks to herself that she can't swap because he has grabbed her arms. How can it be happy just dancing for someone, having lost your own face and name! Baam uses Ha Jin Sung style HJGPS.

Kaiser thinks to herself that she cannot move her body despite it not being a direct hit. This seems like the end for her. Baam asks... the family you tried so hard to protect... do you even remember their names? She says he's asking something so certain. Despite it being over a thousand years since she came here, she has not forgotten their name even once. She always misses them and feels guilty. Baam says if that's the case, do you remember your own name? The real name she should have protected... not Kaiser, but her own name. Can you even remember it now? Kaiser thinks to herself my name...? The name before I became Kaiser. The proud grey wolf. The girl who was loved by everyone. The name of the poor girl who had braced to abandon everything after hiding her face behind the mask that day... She cannot remember it. She cannot remember her name.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 5)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık