Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Çok ara verdiği için 2 yıldır okumuyorum bitince sıfırdan başlarım dedim. Gel gör ki yorumlardan anladığım kadarıyla yazar çevrim-dışı ve bazı yorumlar daha serinin yarısı diyor. Demedi demeyin yazar olurda %1 ihtimal veriyorum ama yinede seriyi tamamlarsa bu hızla 10 yıl sürer :D
Bu arada bunun hocasını kaçırmışlardı bi savaşlar bişeyler yaşanıyodu bıraktğm yerde. Ordan sonra baya bi bölüm çktı mı ilerleme yaşadı mı seri ?
Hoca kurtarma savaşı bitti tekrar ara verdi.

Alpha scans da kapanmış, hiç de haberimiz olmadı. Hem geç geldiği için hem de çevirisi biraz biraz yapay gibi geldiği için Alpha Scanstan takip ediyorduk, yazık oldu.

çevirmenlere, geliştiricilere para vermediği gerekçesiyle banlanmışlar sanırım.
Ben de ona benzer şeyler gördüm bakınırken.
Narrator: Before the battle of the Nest

N: Lo Po Bia Mothership

Lo Po Bia Traumerai: It's been a while, Zahard. /// It's Gustang, isn't it?

Zahard: Yes.

LPBT: I heard the gist of it. // I heard he said there will be a divide.

Z: That's a declaration of war. /// I heard from reports he's collecting the core of his troops at his mothership. /// It seems that Gustang thinks the Irregular that entered the Tower will be someone special like us. /// Traumerei, what do you think?

LPBT: ... I don't know. // But the moment I learned of the existance of that boy, my nightmares started again. /// I want to test him. /// But if you don't like that, Zahard...

Z: No. // Test him. /// But Traumerei, // I would prefer it if this doesn't end up becoming a conflict bewtween the Zahard and the Po Bidau faumily. Then again, this incident is too big to move the Khun Family, Arie Family, or the Ha Family over for...

LPBT: Got it. /// My family will face the Po Bidau family. // That's what you wanted, rigt? /// But I do have one condition.

Z: Condition?

LPBT: I want to see the Irregular for myself. /// I want to test the Irregular // and if I can verify he really does have potential to become a being like us, ///

Z: If you verify?

LPBT: I will take that Irregular- /// and use him for war against Gustang. /// I will wed him with the most fitting member of my family, // Make him my successor, /// And I will use him as a Thorn that isn't pointed against you but against him. /// That is my way.

Z: Sure. Do as you please. /// But tell me more about your nightmares. // Do you still not remember?

LPBT: I can't. // I know it's a nightmare, but when I wake up, I can't remember the details. /// It's definitely a memory completely I fed to Leviathan, /// I wonder why they're resurfacing and making things difficult for me. /// I just don't know... /// What kind of a memory is it // that I'm suffering like this from it?

Season 3 - Declaration of War

N: The Prison where Khun and the others are in.

Khun AA: ... You're out here again.

Hwaryeon: You're here again? // Did someone come to see you or something? /// Did you actually have any contact on the Po Bidau side?

KAA: I saw Rachel.

HR: ... Ah... // Why is she here?

KAA: I don't know. // It seems she found herself a pretty reliable sponsor here. /// She offtered to get me out of here. /// What about the others?

HR: Of course stuck in their rooms. // In this prison, the people in each cell can come out in rotations three hours a day // just 30 minutes, alone, in to the living room.

KAA: ... I don't know what sorcery you're using, but you seem to be out here whenever you want.

HR: Well, I am a guide. /// So why is Rachel offering to free you?

Khun: I don't know. She's not telling me anything, just offering to let me go. // I don't know what she's thinking... /// I'll have to get out to find out.

HR: Isn't that a good thing? // Once you get out, isn't it easy for you to deal with her?

KAA: ... No. For some reason, // I got a bad feeling about this.

N: The Next Day

KAA: He's glaring at me so hard // His glare might break through those glasses.

Po Bidau Bellerir: Hey kitty! /// Congrats on being a free man now! /// Now, shall we get going?

KAA: I really was freed. // Looks like this nutjob's got some connections.

Rachel: Where should we go during the down time?

PBB: Hmm... Well, we should get him dressed up. // Get him some perfume. /// He needs to look the part.

Rachel: Alright then. Let's go to the shop first.

KAA: Hmm? /// "No War?" /// (Grafitti artists drawing on the wall) /// Is the war Ascencio was talking real? // Looks like the news is all over the mothership.... /// Of coruse they would be afraid, if they're hearing about the breakout of a war of a size they never experienced. /// Even for a family head, this would be pretty difficult to deal with...

N: The Suit Shop

Rachel: Woah...! /// What do you think?

PBB: Perfect! /// The clean look really suits him.

KAA: What are they playing at here...

N: Outskirts of the Po Bidau Mothership /// A mansion of a family upper class member.

KAA: This looks like the house of some bigwig /// Why bring me here? // You even bought me a tux for the occasion. /// Shouldn't you guys tell me what's going on now?

PBB: It's a Book Recital

KAA: What?

PBB: You'll be reciting a book here tonight.

PBB: Right now it's the Book recital season, so those who want to read a book but doesn't want to themselves // get handsome guys like you to recite a book in fancy mansions like this. // It's something those in the family with a lot of Suspendium to throw around like to do.

KAA: The Po Bidau Family Book recitals I know isn't known for being this fancy. // Held at a place free of distractions where one can clear their mind and focus on the book, // isn't that what the recitals are supposed to be like?

PBB: That's why you get Book Recitals like these too. // Since there's boring rules like that in place, people end up wanting to break those rules. // Also, this recital is fun for another reason. // The book you'll be reciting today, at least in our family, /// Is a banned book.

KAA: What...?

KAA: What's this...? All these people are in masks... // Is this like a masquarade or something? /// And you want me to read this book to them? /// The book is about... /// Prince of Zahard...? // ...Icarus. /// This is...

(Khun slams the book.)

KAA: Hey, you nasty boomers.

(random Po Bidau lady: Oh my! How dashing and bold!

KAA: Sorry to say /// I can't read this disgusting delusional drivel. /// So if you really want to read this stuff, why don't you find a dark corner at read it yourselves. /// Who do you think I am, trying to get me to read this nonsense. /// Rachel!!

(A distinct lack of Rachel)

KAA: ... Huh? /// She's not here?! /// Could it be...?!

Extra1: Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Extra2: They're here!! /// Everyone put your hands up where we can see them!! /// This is the Public Order Task Force!!

AA: What!?

Extra2: This is an unauthorized Book Recital!! /// Arrest them all!!

AA: This... this is a trap!!

Extra2: Get them!!

AA: Damn it. // If I get mistaken as the reader for a book like that // even as a member of the 10 families, I'll be done for!!

Extra2: Get them!!

AA: Rachel!! // You sly bitch!!

N: The next day // In the Po Bidau Family mothership // Public Order Task Force Prison

???: The name's Khun Aguero Agnis.

AA: Damn it...

???: He brought out a forbidden book from his light house // held a secret book recital where he would recite a forbidden book, saw the POTF /// Tried to run before getting caught.

AA: I had a feeling Rachel released me only to fuck with me, // but I didn't know this was the direction she would have taken.

???: Continues to deny that he brought the forbidden book.

AA: This is trouble... // Even if I'm a member of the 10 families, if I get framed for reading that crazy banned book /// I could get executed.

???: Any objections to what I have so far?

AA: I've been keep telling you!! I'm not the one who brought the forbidden book!! // It was already there when I got there!!

???2: Hard at work I see!

Po Bidau Bellerir: What do you think? // Just as I told you, right?

AA: YOU!!

Bellerir: I told you once we released him he'd show his true colors.

AA: What?

Bellerir: I'd made a proposal, you see. Let's release you first and see what kind of a person you are. /// We have very little information on what kind of people you are other than the fact that you were brought over from the Lo Po Bia by the our Family Head. // I thought you had some reason why you would seek an audience with him. // Right on the dot. /// You brought a banned book into our mothership...

AA: This bastard...

Bellerir: Is that what you wanted to approach our family head for? How bold. /// The rest of the Lo Po Bia family lackeys from the warp ship, they're in on this too, aren't they?

AA: They're not just here to fuck me over.

Bellerir: Those Lo Po Bia bastards // How long were they into the banned books for?

AA: They want to use me, someone that came over from the Lo Po Bia Mothership // to create an animosity against the Lo Po Bia family...!

Bellerir: Make sure to pass along the book to the Family Head as well.

???: Yes sir.

Bellerir: Those Lo Po Bia are out of their minds...

AA: So they could justify this war...!

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 5)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık