Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Evankhell neden hiçbir şey olmamış gibi oradan ayrılıyor? hadi Baam'ı geçtim, senin orada olma amacın YHS'ye yapılan yamukluğu cezalandırmak değil miydi?. Bari bir tane HR öldürseydin be ya. Bu denli bir savaşta kimsenin ölmemesi (çöp, ismini bile bilmediğimiz figüran rankerlar hariç) SAÇMALIK.

Klasik SIU. One Piece'ten örnek alıyor hikayeyi herhalde 1000 bölüm sonra 1-2 kişi ölür orayı da 20 yıl boyunca en büyük arc diye konuşursunuz bkz: Marineford arc

Bölüm içindeki önemli noktalardan birisi : sıralamadan düşmüş antik canavarlar diye bir şey olması. Sıralama her şey değil. Her an bi yerden sıralamada gerilere düşmüş birisi çıkabilir.

Evankhell ateşiyle Koon'u uyandırır. Gidip Yeon ailesindeki elemanı aramaya gerek yok. Sonra sırayla bizimkileri eğitirler.

elodin ekle şu çevirileri diyecem de neyse
Credit to Clitus

Death lady : Do you feel better, lord Karaka?

Karaka : No problem. You have done very well.

Death lady : I'm so delighted with your words. We just did what must be done, as your servants.

Karaka : For now, go back to my old body and wait for my orders.

Death lady : What are you willing to do now?

Karaka : I'm going to join the station. I should be with them untll they're safe.

Death lady: ...Then What about that slayer candiate...?

Karaka : Well...I can get rid of him anytime if he ever offends me but for now i'm gonna wait and see. What's more important is if my master is alive. There's no way he would've passed away easily just like that.

Karaka : Somehow, by any means, I'm going to grant death to those who made my master like that. For that, i need power of other doyens and slayer.
And Zahard.... He will pay for this crime someday

Evan : We're finally here! The station!

Karaka : Are we there already? Don't you think we warped overly close?

Evan : ....Hey we just moved a long distance. Give some respect to the guide.

So they made it to here, too
Evankhell..

----------

Yuri : What's going on?
Something's wrong

Dorian : commander That size of floating castle must be..

Chunhee : well...Even FHs sometimes use those to conceal their identities.

Dorian : No way...

Chunhee : Just wish i'm wrong. We could be dead just even for facing them.
But why would someone who has such big floating castle be here...

Random 99 : Are you guys from Zahard army?

Chunhee : Finally, someone has come out
...And that hair color... Are you from Po bidua family?

Random 99 : I am

Chunhee : I am Ha chunhee, the division commander of Zahard army. Who the hell is in that ship?

Random 99 : I'm sorry but It's not a business of microbles like us. He wants those hostages of yours. So we're going to take them.

Chunhee : Ridiculous...!! We're the army who got the order of the kings. Do you really think that we can hand them over that easily?

Random 99 : I guess there is some misunderstanding. He's not asking your permission. He's the one who has the almighty intelligence. So he can get whatever he wants.

( Gustang stretches his hands and Manta teleports Rachel along with her bracelet and ring )

Gustang : Magnificent. You have delivered what i wanted, bugs.

Random 99 : The reason i came here is to deliver his words.

Chunhee : ...What?

Random 99 : < Our kingdom that was built with adventure and glory, lies and truths was thought to last forever. But I must talk about 'what would happen one day' that you've been turning away your heads, King of tower and my fellows- >

< The division has already begun >

( Yura and Rachel )

--------------------

Baam : My master sent you here...?!

Elaine : Yeah, Mr.Jinsung sent me to help you. When i heard you were in danger in the station, i was staying around there to climb tower again.
He also said his life could be in danger so He asked me to take care of you just in case.

(Flashback)

Jinsung : Be happy. That's the reason I've taught you so far

------------

Evankhell : You look lifeless, just like a jellyfish in the warm shinsoo
I've never seen Urek Mazino with my eyes but i heard all the irregulars were like monsters. I guess you're not like them?

Evankhell : My name is Evankhell. You might have already noticed in the battle, i'm a high ranker. I've ruled the floor of test for a while.. now. guess i'm jobless since i was fired.

Baam : I really appreciate for your work...! It would been impossible to escape without you.

Evankhell : well cut the crap btw i saw you using the orb

Evankhell: Pledge my teaching as my apprentice.

Baam: Wha..?!

Evankhell : You wanna avenge on Kallavan the murder of your master right? I'll help you and make you stronger. Well- in return You're going to experience the hell for years

--------------

Miseng : Wangnan! Are you really gonna leave without words?

Wangnan : You've already seen this coming! I can't tell Viole Prince and Arkraptor are dead! And i must check if Horyang is alive!

Miseng : oh shit!

Wangnan : ( Dammit Even Mr.Jinsung risked his life but i was just standing there. Since i was weak...there was nothing i could do...! i wanna be stronger! )

( His dagger shines )

Karaka : ...Now you're fleeing like hell. Do you always find another reason to run away?

Karaka : ...Follow me. I'll lead you to the place where you should be.

( Khun and Leesoo, talk and talk
And again Karaka)

HR : You look busy don't you?

Karaka : ....Guide

HR : I guess you're really concerned about Wang considering not bothering taking care of him even in this situation, no?

Karaka : ...It's none of your business. Mind your slayer candiate.

HR : Now you admit Viole

Karaka : I'm simply trying to take place of my master. btw do you really have a way to save this station?

HR : Do you think that i have commited all this things without any plans? Show some respect to the guide.

Karaka : I've already heard that today

HR : Anyway don't worry i have prepared a pretty good stuff for negotiation.

Karaka : That laddle...!?
....No way Did you get it frmo the FOD...!!

HR : Yes Madoraco's floating ship is soon to be arrived
Madoraco the great merchant has his own special floating vessel. It's called a ghost floating ship since it appears and vanishes out of nowhere.

He'll conceal us for a while.
One of those fodders that you've seen in the workshop : ...They really brought the station to here. What now?

Madoraco : Let's give a shelter to them. Since they have brought what i want. So i must pay for the price.

( Creating invisible area )
--------------------
Kallavan's ship

Random 100 : Commander! There was high shinsoo reaction from 300km away. Something that looked like a station was discovered....and vanished out of nowhere..!!

Kallavan : What...? It just disappeared?

-------------

Rak : What are you waiting for, turtle?

Baam: Rak...?

Rak : I guess something about this station has started to changed since a minute ago

Baam : Yeah i can feel it. It's being covered by some kind of a barrier.

Baam : Evankhell told me to become her apprentice.

Rak : Eh? Is she a strong turtle?

Baam : Yeah. I guess so

Rak : GooD! You wanna revenge, no?

Baam : I have no idea. Even if i become stronger I don't think i would be able to beat that monster like Kallavan. I'm afraid if i conversly harm those around me.

Rak : What a retarded worry!

Baam: Rak...?

Rak : Don't act like a weakling! You're my prey someday i'll hunt you. So no more showing such depressing look to me!I came into the tower since I heard there were numerous preys on the tower. There are many preys which are stronger than me as i've heard but i won't give up climbing the tower! Running away and hiding out of fear is what turtles do! The hunters head to the cave without hesitation even if it risks their lives! They might be dead but that doesn't mean they're weaker than their preys.
The preys might say those who survive are the strong ones but true hunter doesn't fear death and challenge to the stronger ones!
You're the best prey and hunter that i have seen, turtle. No matter how much your prey looks strong, Neveer run away. That's what those being hunted do! You must be a hunter!

Baam: !?

Narrator : That day, in the battle, The last station that was warped has disappeared like a ghost. Kallavan the corps commander who has lost his main forced had to retreat without gains. The organizations those have become too bulky to coexist started to be divided

-------
Gustang : So, Tell me you bug. You have brought 3 gifts that matters to me, so i'm going to grant 3 that you want.

Rachel : I..!

-----------

Baam : Lady Evankhell

Evankhell : Oh so Did you make up your mind?

Baam : Yeah. Make me stronger I'm going to HUNT Kallavan

Narrator : And between that crack of division, the new tide has started to flow

END

Son düzenleme:
3.dikenin gücü ne olacak acaba? Vücut güçlendirme mi? Birincisi shinsoo kontrol, ikincisi uzay zaman... bakalım ne çıkacak?
Evankhell adında geçtiği gibi zorlu bir eğitime sokacak herhalde bizimkini. Belki orb la ilgili bir takım geliştirmeler olabilir.
Bu arada rachelin ilk isteği güzellik olacaktır, ki tam adamı karşısında. Bekleyelim bakalım Mart’a kadar.

Labsente

Yeni bölüm çıktı da ben mi kaçırdım. Webtoon ve takip ettiğim ingilizce manga sitelerinden hala 413 te.

hayır hayır olmaz. 3 ay bekleyemeyiz. 3 ay çok fazla :(

edit: ayrıca baam ağlak prenses triplerinde diyenler var ama değil baam da salaklık var. olay sadece bu. o kadar izole yaşamış ki hiç bir şey hakkında bilgisi yok. adam inatla şu anki halini kaç yüz yıllık seviyecilerle kıyaslayıp umutsuzluğa kapılıyor. evankhell geliyor eğiteceğim seni diyor. hala gücüm yetmez triplerinde. hemen bi günde güçlenmeyi bekliyor.vallahi sinir oldum. acilen 3. dikenin zekayla alakası olması lazım. sadece güç yüklemesi olmaz. biraz akıl verilsin.

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 5)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık