Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Genel Tartışma

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Bir şey diyebilir miyim.
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_87

Bu sbs gerçek mi ya da forumda daha önce konuşuldu mu?İngilizcem az var ama çok iyi değil.O yüzden biri düzgün bakabilir mi.
Forumda tartışma halinde olan bir sürü soruya cevap vermiyor galiba.Anlamadım:S

D: Ever since it was stated that if it is a 1v1 always bet on Kaido, i wanted to know if Akainu can beat him!! Please tell me ODACCHI!!

P.N. Uranium Rabbit Year Y
O: I'm getting tons of Questions regarding this lately!! What is wrong with you all?

Akainu is not the strongest when it comes to physical hand to hand combat unlike Kaido who is the strongest living creature. However due to his devil fruit and fighting experience Akainu would defeat Kaido in a 1v1 fight. Which has already happened before.
D: Oda-sen... Odacchi, hello! Is Akainu stronger than all Yonko together?

P.N. C(Charlotte) Yurie
O: Yeees.
????????????????
D: Odacchi, this question has been bugging me for a while. In chapter 96 Mihawk didn;t want to fight Shanks. Is Mihawk stronger than Shanks? He is the strongest swordsman afterall!!!

P.N. Smokey-chan
O: This is a common question i get asked.

It was revealed that Mihawk and Shanks used to duel in the past. At this point they were equal in strength.

However, now that Shanks is a Yonkou he has become much stronger than he used to be and if they were to fight right now Shanks would be the victor of a very difficult fight. Now onto the next question!!!

Bir şey diyebilir miyim.

Bu sbs gerçek mi ya da forumda daha önce konuşuldu mu?İngilizcem az var ama çok iyi değil.O yüzden biri düzgün bakabilir mi.

D: Ever since it was stated that if it is a 1v1 always bet on Kaido, i wanted to know if Akainu can beat him!! Please tell me ODACCHI!!

O: I'm getting tons of Questions regarding this lately!! What is wrong with you all?

Akainu is not the strongest when it comes to physical hand to hand combat unlike Kaido who is the strongest living creature. However due to his devil fruit and fighting experience Akainu would defeat Kaido in a 1v1 fight. Which has already happened before.

P.N. C(Charlotte) Yurie
????????????????
D: Odacchi, this question has been bugging me for a while. In chapter 96 Mihawk didn;t want to fight Shanks. Is Mihawk stronger than Shanks? He is the strongest swordsman afterall!!!

P.N. Smokey-chan

It was revealed that Mihawk and Shanks used to duel in the past. At this point they were equal in strength.

However, now that Shanks is a Yonkou he has become much stronger than he used to be and if they were to fight right now Shanks would be the victor of a very difficult fight. Now onto the next question!!!
Bunlardan ilkini gördüm de tartışıldı da Shanks Mihawk olayını ilk defa gördüm.

Bir şey diyebilir miyim.

P.N. C(Charlotte) Yurie
????????????????

P.N. Smokey-chan

Keşke Oda böyle sorulara cevap verseydi yada sorulan sorular böyle olsaydı ama sahte bu :bilmem:

Bir şey diyebilir miyim.

P.N. C(Charlotte) Yurie
????????????????

P.N. Smokey-chan

Oda güç üzerine olan soruları cevaplamıyor genellikle. Diğer yandan bu tür sorular sorulmamıştı zaten. Önemli kısımlara şurada değindik.
http://www.korsanfan.com/konu/cilt-87-2-kasım-2017.6317/page-10#post-822784

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık