Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Bleach

Yok ya. Direk öldürmeye yönelik çok daha güzel bir şey yapabilirdi. Keskinlikten bahseden Yachiru'nun o şekilde olması beni tatmin etmedi :(
Müthiş keskin bir kılıç olsaydı çok daha iyi olurdu.
O da 0.takımdaki zanpaktou yapan elemanda vardı. Aynı özelliği olan iki kılıç olmaması daha iyi.

O da 0.takımdaki zanpaktou yapan elemanda vardı. Aynı özelliği olan iki kılıç olmaması daha iyi.
Farklı bir dizaynlı bir kılıç istemiştim ya. Shikaiyi hiç beğenmemiştim ben. Hisagi'ninki gibi shikaisi olsa Azrail'in orağı gibi bir şey mükemmel olurdu. Satır gibi olması hiç tatmin etmedi beni.

Bleach'i daha animesindeyken bıraktım ama son bölüm olduğu için paylşayım dedim.
686 SPOİLER
BLEACH 686 Death & Strawberry

The center color is Ichigo and all his classmates 10 years older

Orihime married Ichigo,

Rukia and Renji have kids

Orihime and Ichigo’s child’s name is Kurosaki Kazui

Renji and Rukia’s is Abarai Ichika

Ichigo, Orihime, Karin, and Yuzu were watching Chad’s WBO World Heavyweight Titlematch fight

Ichika’s hairstyle is like Renji’s and her eye’s are like Rukia’s

Kazui is also a shinigami.

Karin has big boobs. Yuzu has petite ones.

10 years past flashback
A cut in half Yhwach: “You have closed the path, Ichigo”

Yhwach: “The path to a world free of fear”

Yhwach: “The living and the dead were supposed to become one” “It’s unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death.”

Yhwach: “Forever”

Flashback ends
Oh yeah, Aizen is locked up again…

Flashback ends

Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope. Even if people only continue onwards just to live, that is a matter completely different than continuing onwards to escape fear. Therefore, people have put a special word on that path. Courage.”

A shinigami appears from the hole in the wall in Yuzu’s room. (A lively looking girl)

Ichigo’s kid: “Who’re you?”

Girl: “I’m Abarai Ichika! Shinigami-in-training!” *Her hairstyle is like Renji’s and her eyes are like Rukia’s.

Ichika: “And you are!?”

Kazui: “I’m Kurosaki Kazui! I’m also a shinigami!”

He changes into a shinigami robe and pulls out a zanpakutou.

A surprised Ichika: “HUH!?”

Bleach 686 Death & Strawberry END.

Önemli duyuru da baya önemliymiş :( Tam bir hayal kırıklığı oldu. O kadar yıl okuduktan sonra böyle bir sonla karşılaşmak hiç olmadı. Üzdü.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık