Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 979 Spoiler Yorumları

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
King ve Jack ile eşleşecek sasaki ve who. Kingle eşleşen kişi hangisi ise en güçlü uçan altılı odur. Böylece en güçlüsünü anlamış olacağız. Tabi Xdrake dışında. Zira onun böyle bir hedefi yok. Bizim öncü 3lüden luffy zoro veya kid'den 2si daha sonra bu 2sini aradan çıkaracak. Bence who, king ile eşleşecek ama dövüş olmayacak. Zoro whoyu indirecek ve biz Zoronun king ile eşleşeceğini anlayacağız.

Boafan imiş sanırım adi. Shinuchi de headliner demekmis sanırım

King: Kaidou-san, It was I who called.
Kaidou: King
Who's Who: King...!! So we were called together for you business?!
King: If I summoned you all with my name, there are a few of you that won't come, (or am I wrong?/isn't that right?)
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
(*Part of the panel is cut off but most of this panel has already been translated before)
King: That's because (you/you all) are aiming for our All Star seats
Who's Who: This is an organization in which the strong rise to the top, so that's a given!
King: Know your place
Kaidou: Cut it out out, it's a festive day.
Kaidou: King, why did you summon these guys?
King: It's because I heard about your problem that happened a few moments ago...won't these guys be needed?
Kaidou: ... That's true... Baofan!! Tell me what's on the schedule for today!! (note: *not sure how his/her name translates to English)
Baofan: Alright~!!
Boafan: On the Golden Kagura stage where Queen~sama is currently running things, after this, we will have a toast for the 3 All Stars and Fukurokuju~sama!! Next, we'll have a few words from Orochi~sama and Kaidou~sama!! (
aa iyiymiş, hiç bakmamıştım japonca haline şu birliklerin :d

bu arada boafan ise direk margueritte bu :dd

Boafan imiş sanırım adi. Shinuchi de headliner demekmis sanırım

King: Kaidou-san, It was I who called.
Kaidou: King
Who's Who: King...!! So we were called together for you business?!
King: If I summoned you all with my name, there are a few of you that won't come, (or am I wrong?/isn't that right?)
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
(*Part of the panel is cut off but most of this panel has already been translated before)
King: That's because (you/you all) are aiming for our All Star seats
Who's Who: This is an organization in which the strong rise to the top, so that's a given!
King: Know your place
Kaidou: Cut it out out, it's a festive day.
Kaidou: King, why did you summon these guys?
King: It's because I heard about your problem that happened a few moments ago...won't these guys be needed?
Kaidou: ... That's true... Baofan!! Tell me what's on the schedule for today!! (note: *not sure how his/her name translates to English)
Baofan: Alright~!!
Boafan: On the Golden Kagura stage where Queen~sama is currently running things, after this, we will have a toast for the 3 All Stars and Fukurokuju~sama!! Next, we'll have a few words from Orochi~sama and Kaidou~sama!! (
Boa Fan? Marguerite mi la cidden?

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 8)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık