Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1031 Spoiler Yorumları

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Kid Big Mom dövüşünü kafasında bitirmiş, kesin aldık gözüyle bakıyor ve BM düştükten sonra tekrar düşman olacağı Law'a yeteneklerini açıklamıyor. Tam bir ileri görüşlü strateji dehası ya bu adam. Bir kez daha hayran oldum.
Daha önce ne yaptığında hayran olmuştun :flaugh: Big Mom'ın uzun zamandır hasar almadığı kadar süredir Kid'in olayını görmedim sanırım, hatırlamaya çalışıyorum.

There is a girl from the red light district, she’s not directly in front of Sanji
- She’s frightened by Sanji Sanji says he didn’t do anything but he’s missing a part of his memory from when he was running around
- Sanji then starts to doubt himself thinking that he might have done it
- Sanji then then ponders on which of the following two is more useful , a man that is unable to lift even as much as a finger against a woman or a cruel & emotionless warrior of science.
- Sanji then bids farewell to Germa & Women’s baths and destroys the raid suit
- Sanji then entrusts Zoro with the following ‘If I lose my heart/mind, kill me!’ and heads towards his final battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q (Otome): How did Sanji destroy the RS container?
A: Just like you’d smash empty can by stepping on it, he steps on it & destroys it.
The RS is a device so it explodes when Sanji gets destroys it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: How much damage did Big Mom take? Also, with regards to awakening, is the bit we got from the initial spoilers all we got?
A: Law asks Kidd about his awakening but from some reason Kidd refuse to divulge details about his awakening & the scene ends there
Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years
Q: Is Robin already captured?
A: No she isn’t. She’s being carried by Brook and the two are running away with the masked Cp0 dude in hot pursuit
Sanji'nin tüm seri boyunca yapmasını istemediğim ikinci hareketi olmuş... Gitti güzelim suit.

When Sanji asked Zoro to kill him, Zoro said, "Now I have something to look forward ."

Bir de Sanji'ye ismiyle hitap ediyormuş Zoro.
Bu kadar duygusallıktan sonra kesin ölür Sanji. :/
Daha önce ne yaptığında hayran olmuştun :flaugh: Big Mom'ın uzun zamandır hasar almadığı kadar süredir Kid'in olayını görmedim sanırım, hatırlamaya çalışıyorum.
Her göründüğünde hayran oluyorum. :a:

Sanji gen uyanışı ve suitin verdiği görünmezlik ile artık Zoro ile baş edebilir seviyeye yaklaşıyor galiba diyordum ki suit elden gitti. Zoro hem King'i hem Sanji'yi yenecek bu arc artık.
Elbaf'ta babası ona yeni suit diker muhtemelen seri sonu ise sağ kol seviyesi + suit gücüyle amirale yakın bir seviyeye gelir.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 6)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık