Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

bügün çıkar mı acaba 3 bölüm gelecekmiş. Şimdi 2 yıl geçti mi ben fazla bir değişiklik görmedim baam da sanki saçı uzamış sadece .)
çıkarsa atarım atan olmazsa...
4 bölüm 1 tanesi çıktı naverde 3 ü de bekliyor.

anam baam eski yumuşak hallerinden eser yok ne olmuş lan resmen
gerekirse dalarım moduna terfi etmiş...
olum gene FUG falan diyon yaaa...ya kabul et orginazasyon senin için kuruldu ya
adam gibi terket.

balord yama bir slayer gençler.
419 çeviri
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/199570718961303552/554343469263618050/unknown.png

Son düzenleme:
1 aylık verdik ya la yok artık
420 çeviri
Translation from Cletus all the credits to him:

They wake up Khun <- Cletus didn't translate this part.

( Khun is chilling )

Leesoo : Yo Khun. How do you feel now?

Khun : Well still i feel something's burning inside my body buy everything's kewl except that.

Leesoo : Maybe that's bc of the power of that hammer. Mr. Un said there might be some change in your body
So you've aleady heard the story from Rak right?

Khun : Welll... Roughly. Actually it was hard to understand but i grasped what happened and how i woke up.

Leesoo : ...must've been a troublesome.

Khun : Anyway i can't forgive myself for sleeping while Baam was suffering from something like that.

Leesoo : Ahaha Cheer up dude! It could happend to anyone, no?

Khun : Damn...So Baam is training to avenge his master's death right?

Leesoo : Yeah. I made a contact with him while ago. He's accomplishing the mission to lure out the man called Yama.

Khun : No fucking way is that a Balord Yama the slayer?

Leesoo : It is. After that battle commander Kallavan was demoted to the outside, and it's said he's now guarding the place where Jinsung Ha is imprisoned. It's nothing but a rumor and we don't know about his location but thing is, the Ranking Administration Office didn't change his status as 'deceased' , which means he's alive. That's why Karaka is trying to find its location and seize that place. It seems he wanna seek a help from Baylord Yama the slayer. however the man called Yama is said to have a powerful influence than we thought. I think that's why Karaka asked Madoraco to lure him out. Madoraca said that he needed some kind of a stuff and Baam is trying to find it now.

Khun : Something that can lure out Baylord Yama? What is that?

Leesoo : Ehhh...I don't remember... Actually it seemed like a person, not a stuff. A...pup of the strongest blood?

Khun : What is that?

Leesoo : That's how the kids in his organization are called. The kid of his underboss suddenly disappeared in the inner tower. Since that kiddo is the son of an underling that he adores, Yama is seeking the boy with avidity. According to Madoraco's info, it seems that the kid is hiding with his friend in the facility where is under control of Yama. I don't really know about the details but Baam went looking for him.

Khun : ...So this is the war. I can't imagine what would happen if army of two slayers form a coalition

Leesoo : Yeah, Tho i don't think regulars like us could be of any help. Since Baam is trying so hard, i will help him.
You're joining us, right?

Khun : Isn't it obvious? I would help him even if you didn't ask. And let me be clear, It's you guys who are owing us. Don't delude yourself just bc i was away for a while.

Leesoo : That bastard... It seems no onec can really fix his personality

---------------------

(Back to baam)

Baam : I really wanna detroy all this facilities but i won't commit since i'm in a place of asking for a help from Mr.Yama

Bong So : What.. is that? An orb?
It's getting bigger

Bong So : Hey Intern , Do something!

Chick : Da fu?

Bong So : Stop him! By any means!

Bong So : If you do as i say, I'll ask your promotion to a supervisor to the head office!

Chick : ( A supervisor? )

Chick : I... I'm on my way sir

Baam : What the...Are you risking your life for your job?

Chick : I do, and ma instinct is telling me that you're never gonna kill me. ofc this could be my delusion. I've tried hard so far and what so bad about seeking the better job? Shoot me if you dare you talented jerk, Yeah- How on earth would you undertand the helpless who risks her life for her job! You're being this confident since you can simply climb further! Wealth and hornor awaits if you become a ranker. But losers like me should risk their lives for these things!

Hockeny : Baam We're almost there. You better hurry and come out. It will be such a nuisance if guards gain on us!

Baam : Mr. Hockeny.... Let's getoutta here

Kid : Huh!? Okay!

Hockney : Great job Baam

Kid : Who are they?

Baam : These are my teammates who were talking on the pocket with me till not long ago. This is Hockney and girl over there is Kaiser.

Elaine : So you're the pup or whatever. The friend of Dandang that Yama is lookin for

Kid : I ... I knew it!
Kid : So you're going to take Dangdang to lord Yama, as expected!

Elaine : So you didn't even give a detailed explanation, Baam?

Baam : Well i did, roughly

Kid : i guess you guys are using me as a bait to lure Dangdang! But it's not gonna work! Dangdang is no coming back!

Baam : Mr. Lui...
Mr.Yama is not trying to take Mr.Dangdang to hurt him. Yama wants the kid to meet his father. And we're trying to get a help in return for doing that work.

Lui : You guys know nothing.

Baam: Huh?

Lui : You guys know nothing what it would be like to go back to lord Yama.
That means we should live as fighting dogs till the rest of our lives. That's not a freedom that Dangdang wants

(flashback)

Lui : Dangdang and i was born in the cage the mothership of lord Yama
All those living in there are subordinates of ord Yama and called as 'dogs'
We were born in the same moment, same day , same year but our origins are totally different. Dangdang was a son of 'Gado' the underboss of the 'cage'. And i was a no one. Since the day i was born i was assign to become his servant. The world of 'cage' is where the logic of might prevails . If the laws in the ship were not strict enough, i would've been killed by others . But Dangdang protected me, just like a friend. He told me to drop my honorifics in talking and stayed with me. He didn't even force me to wear a 'dog collar'. Tho this is what i heard from his parents, he asked them not to let me wear the collar with crying. Dangdang always has told me that once we reach the top, we might be able to become friends . Befre long, The miracle happened. We were chosen to become regulars and climb tower togather.
We came to travel in the inner tower, and also faced numerous crisises but could make it to here thanks to Dangdang who was stronger than me. Since he wanted the freedom, we stopped contacting with 'cage' and became abandoned dogs. And it happened : while traveling we were attacked by hounds. Dangdang and i tried so hard to run away but they were to many. Dangdagng helped me to escape but he ened up getting caught. He must be imprisoned in the coliseum where they select pups to be moved into the 'cage'.
The coliseum captures abandoned dogs like me and tests our power. The pup who's confirmed to be an outperforming warrior should be registered as a fighting dog and live as lord Yama's god for good.
So Dangdang won't even try to fight. Even tho that means he has to live forever as a loser in there, he will never become a subordinate of lord Yama
He doesn't wanna go back to lord Yama that much. bc What he wants is ...a true feedom

Hockney: !!

Baam : What's going on Hockney

Hockney : It's an enemy
He's following us

Hockney : Quite a number!

Baam : Should i deal with them?

Hockney : Nah leave them to me you're just back from mission. I would be able to avoid their attacks cause i can see the fuckin future

Elaine : Then you should use your eyes before they approach.

Baam : Don't push him

Fodder 27 : FuFu What, He's having hard time with those shabby planes. What a disappointment

( Hockney avoids attack with his futa balls )

Fodder 27 : So bad! That shot was supposed to wipe out even you guys How did you know it was coming? Jue Viole Grace!
I thought you was someone does better than this considering you're a slayer candiate. but you're on such a shabby floathing ship fightu me bitch

END

evet yayın sonu herkese iyi geceler gençler...
421 çeviri
Credits to Cletus:

(Cletus skips the part of Koon and the others because he's tired)

---------------------------

Baam : Who the hell are you?

Fod27 : Theehee we've been finding you so hard jue viole grace to smash your face.
I heard bout you from levi
you survived from the fight among rankers right?
That dumb retarded bastard. how could he say something like that

Baam : ( is someone who likes to talk what he wants )

Fodder 27 : But i'm not like Levi. I'm way stronger.

Baam : ( Levi, he said? Is that the man who kept following me for a while? )

Fodder 27 : Leave him to me and take a rest Kel. I can deal with him alone

Kel : Okay
alright

(the snake guys uses spell on Baam but it doesn't work so he freaks out)

Fodder 27 : What.... my spell is not working?
What's happening?
Hey...! Wiat..! Stop!
Stop it! pls! you won! C class regular shouldn't be strong like this!

Elaine : It seems Viole didn't even show his skills to him. What a jobber.

Hockney : No, It's just Baam's way stronger than him

Lui : ( So he's really strong )

Fodder 27 : My bad! Alright! My bad. Even my spell doesn't work! You're damn strong! The boss was right. That was close... It's a relieve that we already have hostages

Baam : Wha what?

Fodder 27 : Few years ago before we got here. We took your friends as hostages one of them was a hot dollish girl. Her name was Ehwa Yeon, right?

Baam Yihwa! How!?

Fodder 27 : Oi Oi Calm down. Even with my single word they die
You see that? If he press the button your friends die. it could be hard to believe what i'm saying but your doubt will end up killing them.

Baam : Why are you doing this to me?

Fodder 27 : Nothing special. You wanna attack Zahard army to avenge your master's death right? Let us in.

Baam : What? What are you saying?

Fodder 27 : Take us while saving your master. Then i'm gonna release the hostages
You might be thinking this is ridiculous but this is a fair deal
cause we know where Jinsung ha is imprisoned
we can guide you to that place if you take us

Baam: ...what?

----------------
- 52 floor middle area Floating ship of Madoraco-

Cletus skips the part with Koon, again.

--------------

Karaka : Well- Anyhow We made it to here.

Madoraco : So there it is. The mothership of lord Yama

------------------

Dog : Madoraco's ship is approaching from the front, sir. And those including Karaka are asking to get on the board. What are we supposed to do lord Yama?

Yama : Hmp... so arrogant. And you now dare enter my realm. It seems you have no idea what fear is, Karaka. I've never expected that brat to grow like this much.

[The god of fighting dogs, High Ranker, Baylord Yama]

END

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık