Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Kengan Asura

Silinmiş Üye

Bu noktadan sonra dövüşleri tahmin etmesi zor olacak. Liu, Ryuki'yi öldürmeye kafayı taktığı için Akoya onunla dövüşmeye çalışabilir. Senin yazdığında gayet olası bir eşleşme. Raian'ın dediğine bakarsak Jurota baya sağlam bir herif, Hayami'nin gücünü göstermesi için güzel olur.
Gerçi doğru diyorsun Akoya Ryuki'ye daldığı için Liu 'ya kin besliyordur.

TRANSLATIONS! Kiryu's back yo!!!!

LuTian: You all are students of the first generation. The Niko style and Formless were both bestowed upon you. I cut out the unnecessary components of the Niko Style to pour all of my resources into the Formless. That is the 2nd Generation.

Katahara: What!? The Removal! How is LuTian able to use the Kure Clan’s technique Removal?

Raian: Thats a clumsy / ugly looking removal.

Erioh: Theres no mistake. That is our removal.

MaskedMan: Yes. But if I were to add to that, that is what you the Kure’s call the Removal technique.

<multiple translations to this>

But we, call it Daiwan / Demon Soul.

Character Card: Wu Shin. Member of the Chinese Wu Clan.

What I was afraid of happening did happen. There is a traitor within our clan. <bit hard> The traitor has leaked something to a forbidden outsider (??)

Alan: Edward, is this also your doing?

XiaJi: Its the Wu’s Demon Soul! Why is he able to use it?

<flash back>

Wu: Teach you the Demon Soul?

Another Niko: I will pay how much ever money it takes. Even just the basics are fine.

Wu: I don’t mind teaching you, bit are you planning to use it? You will die you know?

Another Niko**:** Me use it? No way. Ill make the kid/s who are practising the formless, learn it.

Wu: You’re an evil man aren’t ya. That disciple/s (hard to tell singular or plural) are nothing more than an lab experiment for you.

Another Niko: The Niko Style is at a deadend. It cant be evolved any further. There is no hope at this rate.

(bit hard here)

But if they could use the Demon Soul, be it Devils or Angels, can make effective use out of it.

Wu: But it is impossible for an outsider to get their hands on this technique. Unless a person is specifically bred, they cannot withstand the burden of the Demon Soul.

Another Niko: I wonder about that. “He” is a genius. A “1 in a ten thousand” . So possibly….

<back to present>

Wu: So this is Niko’s disciple? The “one in ten thousand” actually got a hold of it.

Kazzy: Both his speed and power have risen dramatically.

Koga: What is that form? Is it even possible to do things like that?

MC: Kanoh is on the back foot. The difference in power is as clear as day.

AAAAA! He’s throwing jabs. But LuTian’s speed is higher and dodging all of them.

Lutian: Of course. As the one who has combined both the Formless and Demon Soul, I can overcome everything.

(not sure here what he is trying to say)

Thats right… Even including Tokita Niko, I do not have any enemies that can beat me.

Kanoh: Increasing your physical ability matters not. I was able to overcome the ‘beast heart’ that I developed during the Gu. Now there is no way I am losing to someone who has discarded their humanity.

Narrator: Since the Demon Soul is equivalent to the Removal, it also operates on the principle of a limiter. Where you forcibly break your limiter to reach the hidden potential. The limiter could only be increased by those who have continually practised, trained and improved their bodies. Without any regard to their physical health, one can bring out 96% .

Fei: He become one stage worse.

Terashi: He’s no longer human all right.

Kazzy: That Power! Even Julius can’t output that much.

Koga:He became even faster?! What a monster.

Lutian: The punch stopped right before contact?

Narrator: That was Kanoh Agito’s strongest move. To fire from point blank. A strike impossible to block.

From point bank, the dragon consumes all.

The name of that move is: Dragon Shot.

Alisa: Its over! What strength! What fortitude! The emperor of Kengan takes down the demon of Purgatory!

Shin Wu: He’s strong. To take down LuTian who was even using the Demon Soul. Unbelievable.

Erioh: Of course, my boy Shin. Why? Because He is the Fang of Metsudo.

Metsudo: Yay!!! Victory!!!

Okubro: Agito~~~~~ I believed in you~~~~

Kazzy: That is our Kanoh after all.

Koga: That was amazing! Actually amazing!

Fang: Its still early for celebrations. Lets win this tournament.

Okubro: Hell yeah.

Ohma: Of course.

Fang: Koga, where is “he” now?

Koga: What?

Fang: Don’t worry.

Fang*: Ryuki, You are what I used to be. There are other paths apart from just killing. Come back to us Gaoh Ryuki.*

Kiryu Setsuna: Can I sit next to you? Is it fine not watching the matches?

Ryuki: Who are you?

Kiryu: Me? Just a man who lost the one he loved for eternity.

The Beautiful Beast: Kiryu Setsuna

Dün olaylar bir tık diner diye Alan Wu dememiştim de herif size gerçek removalı göstereyim diyerek öne atılabilir gibi geldi.

So Daro answered some question on his live stream

Just read it off from baidu, so Daro answered some cool questions on his live stream.
Q. So why Toa said in Gaolang match that no one exceed Carlos in term of striking.
A. Toa is talking about striking technique, not power.
Q. Why he said yumi is the hardest one to draw, isn't mutabe's tattoo even harder to draw?
A. he used software to copy and paste mutabe's tattoo, plus it is the assistant that do the tattoo, he said a lot of people thought mutabe would lose in the first round of KAT since his tattoo is too hard to draw, he also said yumi is hard to draw because it is very easily to make him looks like a monkey, that would make him looks weak. And Daro doesn't understand why people think ugly characters would be weaker than good looking characters. (so he is low key saying Yumi is ugly and stronger than we expected?)
Q. Is Lu Tian Chinese?
A. no answer (so spoiler maybe)
Q. Why is there a high heel in your room?
A. that belong to Daro's wife
(the statement below i think is the most important thing Daro revealed)
Daro said Tesashi "possibly" is some one we saw before.
So big chance Tesashi is not a new character, it is some one we know already. So Rei, Hatsumi, Setuna? I don't think they are since the body shape doesn't fit plus Tesashi asked who is Rihito in the second round. He doesn't know Rihito so he doesn't know anything about KAT. He joined Purgatory for a long time since Alan Wu is the only new comer. Tesashi is a Japanese fighter since his name pronoun as Japanese. Daro said "possibly", if it is hatsumi or rei, he shouldn't said possibly because people that read Kengan all know about them.
So Tesashi might be: the Watatsuki Five (or any other jobbers that appeared already: like the Hayami Six, Nezo, the wrecker, hassad, medicine man), the hooded Tiger Vessel, Agito clone, Niko clone, Ohma clone, since they are revealed but still pretty much unknown.
Or......... he is from Fist of Seeker since not everyone read it so some people would not know, if he is, then he might be Manji, the masked final boss in Seeker. He is super top tier since he is the final boss, he is the only other one in the Kenganverse that wear a mask and not being a jobber. There is not much info reveal about him so Sandro could just make it all up now.

Sorular eski ama Terashi hakkında önemli olabilecek bilgiler var.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık