Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] D. Gray-Man

İlk okuyuş için fazlasıyla şok edici şeyler öğrendik. Bir kaç kez daha okumam gerekecek sanırım.
Earl ve Noahların Exorcist binasını basması ve Allen'i kaçırma teşebbüsünde bulunmaları akabinde Allen'in hem noahlardan hem exorcistlerden kaçması ile gelişen olaylar silsilesi ve gizem örtüsü bu son sayı ile birlikte hem doruk noktasına ulaştı hem de açıklığa kavuşmuş oldu.
Özellikle, Earl'in hakkında ki gerçekler. Off off amanın...
Mana D. Campbell ve Nea D. Campbell.... Feci dumur oldum, öyle böyle değil.

Oh be sonunda. Hem de 60 sayfa, 3 ay beklemek kötü ama yapacak bir şey yok. Beklemiyordum böyle bir şeyi tuhaf oldu ya. Ama hala garip bir şeyler var sonraki sayıda netleşir herhalde.

Title:

Chapter 221: A.Wをたずねて: 道化の戯れ言
Chapter 221: Searching for A.W: A clown's antics

Biri geniş özet geçmiş.
Two Black Order guys (Finders, I guess?) suddenly show up and seal Allen/Nea with shiny shields. He can't move. The mask of the Earl starts growing back and he turns crazy again. Nea tells the Finders to run. The Earl kills them. One of them managed to contact Headquarters, though. (Although he only reports "The Earl is..." before dying.)

The Earl uses some weird attack to kill the Finders. He pierces them and then they disintegrate. He eats them? Not sure. It has to do with the "spiral of life" (生命の螺旋). Stuff I can't be bothered to translate right now.

Nea calls him Mana again. The Earl denies being Mana. Nea keeps hounding him about it and the Earl is like "you know what? I'll just kill you!" ...but then, Link saves Nea (and Johnny). He manages to put some distance between them and the Earl.

Link heals Nea with the weird fish thingy he got from Zu. Nea tries to pretend he's Allen, but Link sees through his act. Link says he's here to help "the 14th" and Nea should do with him as he pleases. Nea just calls Link "scary" lol.

The end.

Bir başkası
"In the past, a man who was my friend said this...the body is the vessel of the soul, and this soul is part of the "spiral of life". The source of everything in this world is the "spiral of life". If a vessel loses it, it will return to its original form and be destroyed. That is the first and absolute rule of this world."

”The "spiral of life". That is the power of pulling out the possibility of life. The power of encouraging evolution, which is both a power full of hope, and the worst of them all." (the last sentence was a bit delicate to translate, so I'm not sure...)

Allen: "Neah, what hold the greatest amount of energy inside of this spiral, are people's souls."

Nea: "That's what he's devouring. People's souls."

Şu Link denen heriften kurtulamadık gitti arkadaş. Lvellie ile Cross'un arasında nasıl bir ilişki var? Cross'u severdim ama bu bölüm ile birlikte azıcık soğudum diyebilirim. Lvellie gibi bir herif ile antlaşma yapmak falan, yakıştıramadım. Belki ileride aslı astarı neymiş öğreniriz... :(

Gelelim Earl'e dediği gibi Mana değilse Mana nerede, ona ne yaptı, nereye gönderdi?.. Geri dönülmeyecek bir yere gitti, derken ne demek istedi vs. vs.
Earl'in yaptığı saldırılar da Apocryphos denen innocence bozuntusu ile aynı gibiydi buralarda bayağı bir şaşırdım açıkçası.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık