Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

974 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
From redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 974: "Onward to Onigashima!!"

In the cover, Gotti saves Chiffon from the Marines.

More soon

Spoiler Update from AP ! 決戦間近!カイドウ達に麦わらの一味は。。!? The decisive battle is around the corner! Mugiwaras (will do) to Kaidou's group.. !? 「次号はカイドウの軍勢と麦わらの一味が対峙するらしい」 'Seems that in the next issue Kaidou's troops and the crew of the straw hats will face each other'.

This was from AP dunno if it's 100% legit.

Kanjuro: I am exactly that!
Kinemon: Kanjuro!??
Kinemon: Stop joking around, all of us were almost executed in a boiling pot!!!
Kanjuro: Yes that's right, and it's precisely because I'd have died with you all that I was able to fulfill the perfect role!!!
Kanjuro: Since, I was a kid, ever since I lost my heart/emotions, I've always been searching for a place to die.
Kanjuro: From the very beginning, the Kanjuro you all know never existed.
Kanjuro: I experienced joy and sorrow together with you all on a daily basis, obtained your absolute trust...didn't resent any of you, and I also never intended to hurt any of you. The only thing I did was to continuously feed Master Orochi information.

Kanjuro: Before it came to this, why didn't any of you doubt yourselves!!!
Scabbards?: ???
Kanjuro: It should have all been very suspicious from the beginning!!!, any and everything!!!
Beast Pirates: Hey you lot!!! it's true!!! just like Master Orochi said, there are actually some dudes heading for Onigashima on a small boat!!!
Beast Pirates: Wahaha!!! These guys are cracking me up!!!
Beast Pirates: I can't believe it!!! It's actually the nine scabbards from that time. Moreover, to to think that they had a spy amongst their ranks all this time. Are you the spy?
Kanjuro: Yes, that's right.
Kinemon: Kanjuro~!!!!!
Kanjuro: Kakaka, there would have been no greater joy than to have died with you all at sea without revealing my identity, but this time I was stopped by Master Orochi. "You did well!!, this is the end!!" he said. "Bring Momonouske along with you to Onigashima he said!!!"
Momonosuke: Kin'emon~!!!!!!
Kin'emon: What!??? Master Momonosuke!!!!
Luffy: Pirates are companions of the sea!!!!

Orochi: Kinemon, Kanjuro, Raizou, Kikunojo, Momonosuke...Those 5...!!! they time-traveled here from that day 20 years ago!!!
Kaidou: Did an ability like that really exist in that burning castle!?
Kaidou: Maybe someone is just messing with you cause you're scared?
Orochi: There's no doubt about this!!! Look at it, this letter!!!
Orochi: Continue to keep watch at the coast!!!! There should be some fellows entering this country.
Ninja+Samurai: Yes Sir!!!
Kaidou: In that case, make sure you don't kill them? If they are actually alive, then I have something that I have wanted to ask the remnants of the Kozuki for the last 20 years.

Orochi: This guy is a trustworthy man. He was born into a mass theater troupe.... Due to persecution from 'Wano Country', he lost both of his parents on stage...!!!!

People: It's the clan of daimyo-killers!! Kanjuro: Kyaaa!! Orochi: The man who only knew life on stage

Orochi: Completely lost his heart, and kept on living by acting as someone

Kanjuro: You are the heir of the 'Kurozumi' main family!?

Higurashi: That's right. We have erased the people who killed your parents. Kyo, kyo kyo. But this is merely the prologue of our revenge!!

Orochi/Higurashi: You must live as a true 'Kozuki'...!! And without being noticed by anyone, die as a Kozuki!! That is the great role given to you on this great stage!! Can you act it out......!?

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık