Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1000 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Chapter has 3 double spreads... 17 Pages.

3 tane ikili panel varmış. Bölüm 17 sayfa olacakmış.

-----

Weekly Shonen Jump #5-#6 additional information

- One Piece Side Story (Special chapter with the protagonists of the Jump series)
- Shokugeki no Sanji (Color pages, 39-page special chapter)

Weekly Shounen Jump 5/6 hakkında ek bilgiler:
-One Piece Özel Hikayesi(Jump serilerinin kahramanlarıyla özel bölüm)
-Shougeki No Sanji(Renkli Sayfalar varmış, 39 Sayfa olacakmış, özel bölümmüş)

Son düzenleme:
Thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,000 summary, one of the most special summaries I've written in all these years T_T

Chapter 1,000: "Straw Hat Luffy".

Luffy reaches the 5th floor of Onigashima and finds out that all of Kaidou's subordinates on this floor were defeated by the Minks (it seems Jack is nowhere). Luffy finds Shishilian and talks to him.

Shishilian: "Straw Hat, this is all we can do to help you."

Luffy: "It's OK! I don't forget how you gave your lives to protect Raizou."

Shishilian cries as Luffy walks up to the Top floor of Onigashima.

Cut to Live Floor, we can see Queen and King trying to stop Marco. Queen stretches his neck (like Inspector Gadget) to attack Marco, it seems he's a cyborg or something ike that. But Marco, in phoenix form, locks both King and Queen's necks with both of his wings. Then he throws Zoro up to the ceiling.

Cut back to Yamato. She says she picked up Oden's journal at the riverbank on the day that Oden's castle was burned. It seems someone saved it from the castle. Yamato tells Momonosuke she will give him the journal.

Yamato: "You were born on Shirohige's ship and then spent time on Roger's ship, right?
They once said that 20 years in the future, a new generation of strong people will emerge and come into the New World.
And that future is now!
I once thought Ace would be the one leading them, but when he died I realized something else..."

Flashback of the night where Ace and Yamato were drinking. Ace let slipped what Luffy said him and Sabo about "what he will do at the end of his dream" (in chapter 585). Ace panicked and told Yamato not to laugh at what he said or he won't forgive her.

However Yamato was in tears when she heard the words Luffy said, because she remembers that words are exactly the same words Roger said to Shirohige and Oden after his fight with Shirohige (in chapter 966). Ace and Sabo really believe Luffy can do it.

Yamato: "I won't laugh about it since there's a great man in Oden's journal who said exactly the same words Luffy said."

Ace: "A great man? Not bad. I'd love to drink with him."

Yamato: "Unfortunately he is dead."

Yamato then made Ace's Vivre Card and taught him what it can do. She said goodbye to him and told him the Vivre Card will bring them together again.

Back to present. Yamato tells Momonosuke that one day Ace's Vivre Card disappeared. After that she found out via newespaper that Ace was Roger's son and that he had a brother who's also a pirate.

Then Yamato explains to Momonosuke what Oden said in his journal regarding how the new generation of strong pirates will emerge to defeat Kaido 20 years in the future.

As she narrates, we see Luffy reaching the top floor of Onigashima to find Kid is already there, and Law used his powers to get there as well. Then we see Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer y Law in front of Kaidou and Big Mom in an epic double spread.

Kaidou: "Linlin, do you know what this brat once told me what he wants to become?"

Big Mom: "I know, he's an insolent. He once said it to me too when he destroyed my castle."

But Luffy walks past Kaidou and Big Mom without paying them any attention. Then he kneels down next to Kinemon, who was bloodied and lying on the ground along with other Red Scabbards.

Kaidou: "Hey brat. Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"

Luffy: "Sorry for being late, Kinemon."

Kinemon: “I’m so ashamed!
I cannot face Oden-sama in the afterlife anymore.
Luffy-dono, can I ask you to bear the burden of Wanokuni for us?”

Luffy: "Of course I will do! This is my friend's country!!"

Kaidou swings his kanabo at Luffy. Luffy tells Law to help transport the Red Scabbards to the floor below. The he jumps and avoids Kaidou's attack.

Luffy actives Gear 3, then we see flashes of Wanokuni characters' faces and voices until now (Momonosuke, the Red Scabbards, Yasuie...). Then Luffy uses a new attack called "Gomu Gomu no Red Rock" (ゴムゴムの業火銃拳 (レッドロック)) to punch Kaidou in the face. Kaidou's face is on fire as he falls down.

Big Mom: "Hey, what the hell are you doing Kaido!?
How can you be punched down like this!!"

Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy.
The man who will surpass both of you...
and become the "Pirate King"!!!"

End of Chapter. No break in next issue

Üye silindi 5781

Site çöktüğü için ve sitede hala oturumum açık olduğu için tüm bölümü buraya atıyorum.

Thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,000 summary, one of the most special summaries I've written in all these years T_T

Chapter 1,000: "Straw Hat Luffy".

Luffy reaches the 5th floor of Onigashima and finds out that all of Kaidou's subordinates on this floor were defeated by the Minks (it seems Jack is nowhere). Luffy finds Shishilian and talks to him.

Shishilian: "Straw Hat, this is all we can do to help you."

Luffy: "It's OK! I don't forget how you gave your lives to protect Raizou."

Shishilian cries as Luffy walks up to the Top floor of Onigashima.

Cut to Live Floor, we can see Queen and King trying to stop Marco. Queen stretches his neck (like Inspector Gadget) to attack Marco, it seems he's a cyborg or something ike that. But Marco, in phoenix form, locks both King and Queen's necks with both of his wings. Then he throws Zoro up to the ceiling.

Cut back to Yamato. She says she picked up Oden's journal at the riverbank on the day that Oden's castle was burned. It seems someone saved it from the castle. Yamato tells Momonosuke she will give him the journal.

Yamato: "You were born on Shirohige's ship and then spent time on Roger's ship, right?
They once said that 20 years in the future, a new generation of strong people will emerge and come into the New World.
And that future is now!
I once thought Ace would be the one leading them, but when he died I realized something else..."

Flashback of the night where Ace and Yamato were drinking. Ace let slipped what Luffy said him and Sabo about "what he will do at the end of his dream" (in chapter 585). Ace panicked and told Yamato not to laugh at what he said or he won't forgive her.

However Yamato was in tears when she heard the words Luffy said, because she remembers that words are exactly the same words Roger said to Shirohige and Oden after his fight with Shirohige (in chapter 966). Ace and Sabo really believe Luffy can do it.

Yamato: "I won't laugh about it since there's a great man in Oden's journal who said exactly the same words Luffy said."

Ace: "A great man? Not bad. I'd love to drink with him."

Yamato: "Unfortunately he is dead."

Yamato then made Ace's Vivre Card and taught him what it can do. She said goodbye to him and told him the Vivre Card will bring them together again.

Back to present. Yamato tells Momonosuke that one day Ace's Vivre Card disappeared. After that she found out via newespaper that Ace was Roger's son and that he had a brother who's also a pirate.

Then Yamato explains to Momonosuke what Oden said in his journal regarding how the new generation of strong pirates will emerge to defeat Kaido 20 years in the future.

As she narrates, we see Luffy reaching the top floor of Onigashima to find Kid is already there, and Law used his powers to get there as well. Then we see Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer y Law in front of Kaidou and Big Mom in an epic double spread.

Kaidou: "Linlin, do you know what this brat once told me what he wants to become?"

Big Mom: "I know, he's an insolent. He once said it to me too when he destroyed my castle."

But Luffy walks past Kaidou and Big Mom without paying them any attention. Then he kneels down next to Kinemon, who was bloodied and lying on the ground along with other Red Scabbards.

Kaidou: "Hey brat. Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"

Luffy: "Sorry for being late, Kinemon."

Kinemon: “I’m so ashamed!
I cannot face Oden-sama in the afterlife anymore.
Luffy-dono, can I ask you to bear the burden of Wanokuni for us?”

Luffy: "Of course I will do! This is my friend's country!!"

Kaidou swings his kanabo at Luffy. Luffy tells Law to help transport the Red Scabbards to the floor below. The he jumps and avoids Kaidou's attack.

Luffy actives Gear 3, then we see flashes of Wanokuni characters' faces and voices until now (Momonosuke, the Red Scabbards, Yasuie...). Then Luffy uses a new attack called "Gomu Gomu no Red Rock" (ゴムゴムの業火銃拳 (レッドロック)) to punch Kaidou in the face. Kaidou's face is on fire as he falls down.

Big Mom: "Hey, what the hell are you doing Kaido!?
How can you be punched down like this!!"

Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy.
The man who will surpass both of you...
and become the "Pirate King"!!!"

End of Chapter. No break in next issue
1000. Bölüm: Hasır Şapkalı Luffy

Luffy beşinci kata ulaştığında Kaido'nun oradaki tüm adamlarının minkler tarafından yenildiğini görür. (Jack orada değil muhtemelen) Ardından Shishilian'ı görür ve onunla konuşur.

Shishilian: "Senin için yapabileceklerimizin hepsi bu kadar, Hasır Şapka."
Luffy: "Bu kadarı da yeterli. Raizo'yu korumak için canlarınızı nasıl riske attığınızı unutmayacağım."

Shishilian Luffy Onigashima'nın en tepesine çıkarken göz yaşlarına boğulur.

Sonraki sahnede Queen ve King'i Marco'yu durdurmaya çalışırken görürüz. Queen Marco'ya saldırmak için boynunu (Müfettiş Gadget gibi) uzatır. Queen muhtemelen cyborg veya onun gibi bir şey. Ancak Anka formundaki Marco Queen ve King'in boyun saldırılarını kanatlarıyla durdurur ve Zoro'yu tavana fırlatır.

Sahne Yamato'ya döner. Yamato Oden'in günlüğünü Oden'in kalesinin yandığı gün nehir kenarında bulduğunu ve günlüğü Momo'ya vereceğini söyler. Görünüşe göre bir kişi günlüğü yanan kaleden kurtarmıştır.

Yamato: "Beyazsakal'ın gemisinde doğdun ve sonrasında Roger'ın gemisinde de bulundun, öyle değil mi? 20 sene sonra yeni jenerasyondan güçlü kişilerin ortaya çıkacağını ve o kişilerin Yeni Dünya'da bulunacağını söylemişlerdi. İşte o günler geldi çattı! Ben başta Ace'in bu kişilere liderlik edeceğini düşünmüştüm, ancak o ölünce başka bir şeyi fark ettim.."

Ace ve Yamato'nun içtiği geceden bir flashback girer. Ace ağzından Luffy'nin kendisine ve Sabo'ya (585. Bölümde) "hayalinin sonunda yapacağı şeyi" söylediğini kaçırır. Sonra bir an panikler ve Yamato'ya gülmemesini, ve gülerse onu affetmeyeceğini söyler. Ancak Yamato Luffy'nin dediklerini duyduğunda ağlamaya başlamıştır bile, çünkü Luffy'nin dedikleri Roger'ın Beyazsakal ve Oden ile olan savaşından sonra onlara söylediği ile aynıdır. (966. Bölüm) Ace ve Sabo ise Luffy'nin dediklerini yapabileceğine gerçekten inanmıştır.

Yamato: "Gülmeyeceğim çünkü Oden'in günlüğünde geçen muhteşem bir adam Luffy'nin söylediklerinin bire bir aynısını söylemişti."
Ace: "Muhteşem bir adam? İyiymiş. Onunla içmek isterdim."
Yamato: "Maalesef, o öldü."

Yamato sonrasında Ace'in yaşam kartını yapar ve kartın neler yapabileceğini Ace'e anlatır. Ace'e veda edip, kartın onları bir gün tekrar buluşturacağını söyler.

Günümüze döneriz. Yamato Momo'ya Ace'in yaşam kartının bir gün yok olduğunu ve akabinde Ace'in Roger'ın oğlu olduğunu ve ayrıca kardeşinin de korsan olduğunu okuduğunu söyler. Sonra tekrar Oden'in günlüğünde 20 yıl sonra yeni jenerasyondan güçlü kişilerin gelip Kaido'yu yeneceğini anlattığını söyler.

Yamato bunları anlatırken Luffy çatıya varır. Kid oradadır, sonrasında Law da meyve gücüyle çatıya çıkar. Ardından Luffy,Zoro, Law, Kid ve Killer'ın Kaido ve Big Mom'un karşısında çizildiği muazzam bir çift sayfa görürüz.

Kaido: "Linlin, bunun bana daha önce ne olmak istediğini söylediğini biliyor musun?"
Linlin: "Evet bu küstah partimi mahvettiğinde bana da aynısını söylemişti."

İki yonko konuşurken Luffy kendisi hakkında denilenlere hiç aldırış etmeden arka tarafa yürür.Kinemon'un önünde dizleri üstüne çöker ve kanlar içinde yerde yatan Kinemon ve Dokuz Kın'a bakar.
Kaido: "Hey veled! Gel şimdi bir daha yüzümüze şöyle. Ne olmak istiyordun?"
Luffy: "Özür dilerim Kinemon, geç kaldım."
Kinemon: "Çok utanıyorum. Öbür dünyada Oden-Sama'nın yüzüne bakamam. Luffy-Dono, senden bizim için Wano'nun tüm yükünü sırtlamanı isteyebilir miyim?"

Kaido bu sırada kanabo'su (çivili sopası) ile Luffy'e saldırır. Luffy Law'a Dokuz Kın'ı alt kata göndermesini söyler ve zıplayarak Kaido'nun saldırısını savuşturur. Ardından Gear 3'e geçer. Bu sırada Wano'daki bazı karakterlerin (Momo, Kınlar,Yasuie) seslerini duyarız. (Lucci-Luffy finalindeki gibi muhtemelen) sonrasındaysa Luffy "Gomu Gomu No Red Rock" adlı yeni bir saldırı ile Kaido'nun suratına yumruğu geçirir. Kaido saldırı sonucunda yere düşer ve yüzü alevler içinde kalır.

Big Mom: "Ne yapıyorsun Kaido! Böyle bir çöpten bu şekilde bir darbe yediğine inanamıyorum.
Luffy: "Adım Monkey D. Luffy... İkinizi de aşacak ve Korsanlar Kralı olacak adamım..."

Bölüm sonu. Haftaya ara yok..

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık