Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Film] One Piece Stampede [Ağustos 2019]

Film özeti. Izleyecekler okumasin. Spoiler icerebilir

When Bullet belonged to Roger pirates, his strength was equal to Rayleigh. Since then, Bullet has been training harder.
- Urouge showed a move Inga-Zarashi (He used the same technique against Pacifista before timeskip.)
- MVP in this film is not Straw Hats nor anyone in the poster Oda drew. Smoker has some highlight scenes.
- Usopp has so many highlight scenes. Stampede is the best OP film for him so far.
- Crocodile has more highlight scenes than Lucci.
- Fight between Luffy and Urouge. Luffy doesn't use Gear 4 in this battle.
- Bullet's bounty is NOT shown in the film...
- Capone's Big Father can't hurt Bullet.
- In the end, Bullet is defeated by Luffy, Law, Sabo, Hancock, Smoker, Buggy, Lucci,Crocodile and Usopp.
- Crocodile talks with Robin. He calls her "Miss. All-Sunday".
- Sentoumaru gets defeated by sneak attack from Perona.
- Perona appears with Mihawk.
@Sir Crocodile bazı yerleri hoşuna gidebilir :D
Bullet karşısında diyecektim. :bilmem:
tabii canım :D

[The Stampede opening was cool! Thanks for the vid of it. A few things I noticed this time that either I didn't notice before or weren't shown in other trailers before:
  • 0:33: He's holding up a picture of a dragon, it looks like? (An actual red dragon, not a blue one like Kaido).
  • 0:49: Looks like Brook (in his soul form) is spying/eavesdropping on Festa.
  • 0:58: Law is here with Sanji, Chopper, Robin, and Brook, and judging by the fact that Sanji's holding a ship's wheel, they're on the Sunny or a different ship. So Law ends up on the ship with them again at some point during the movie?
  • 0:59-1:00: Bonney kicks someone (can't really tell who) and it looks like her kick has pink flames. So we'll finally get to see how she fights?
  • 1:02: Brook apparently scuffles with Smoker at some point, in addition to Sanji.
  • 1:20: Kinda hard to see who all is on the pirates side charging into battle here, but I think I see at least Hancock and Usopp near the front, possibly?
  • 1:35: In this shot of the Supernovas facing off against Bullet's mecha, I definitely see Luffy, Bonney, Drake, Urouge, Hawkins, Kid, Killer, Apoo, and Bege. So basically, everybody except Zoro and Law. Either those guys aren't shown in this shot, or they aren't partaking in this fight.
  • 1:45: Hancock is charging into battle, shouting something (to/about Luffy, perhaps?)
SPOILER]

Rayleigh ile eşitmiş sonradan daha mı güçlü olmuş.Gaban’ı yapacaktınız en azından biraz mantıklı olurdu.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık