Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 998 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 998: "Ancient Model".

In the cover, Enel is listening music while is lying on a huge fat cat.

Kaidou's men are shocked to see that their captain has an ability to lift the entire island.

In the Live Floor, Marco burns Chopper with his blue flames. The flames are not hot but they help to slow down the Koorioni. Miyagi (the goat Mink doctor) and Tristan (the squirrel Mink nurse) will help Chopper create antidote.

In an awesome double spread, Marco use his fire power to cover the entire room. The flames help to accelerate everyone's body heat and slow down the Koorioni. Chopper uses this chance to create antidote. Marco offers to take the Mugiwara Pirates to Onigashima's roof. The yakuzas will help to protect Chopper from Kaidou's men while he makes medicine.

Injured Apoo gets up and try to take the antibody back but X Drake transforms into Allosaurus (it's the first time we see him in full form, cool spikes on the back of his body). Then he grabs Apoo with his mouth and stops him. X Drake will stay in the Live Floor and will help to protect Chopper too.

Luffy and Jinbe reaches the 4th floor of Onigashima. It seems there are many strong enemies on this floor, so Jinbe says Luffy he will stay in the 4th floor while Luffy goes ahead by himself. Jinbe adds.

Jinbe: "Maybe Sanji sensed a strong enemy and went to stop him."

Luffy: "I see. My obeservation Haki isn't good enough then."

Sasaki Vs. Franky. In another huge double spread Sasaki transforms, he's the user of the Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Triceratops.

Sanji is running around the 3rd floof, he's unable to fight since his enemy are all women. Black Maria transforms into giant spider, she's the user of the Kumo Kumo no Mi, Model: Rosamygale grauvogeli. We can see Black Maria hanging upside down from the ceiling in a huge spread, her upper body is human but her lower body is spider. Sanji asks if he's in Heaven, because there's only women in the room.

Back to the 4th floor, it's called "Cat Cafe". Jinbe is facing Who's Who and his entire crew (the crew is cat-themed). Who's Who transforms too, he's the user of the Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Saber-toothed tiger.

Who's Who calls Jinbe "former Shichibukai". Jinbe says he's the helmsman of Mugiwara Pirates now and tells Who's Who to use the title with more value to it.

Who's Who: "Oh, sorry about that. It's just that I had a chance to see you when you were still a Shichibukai."

Jinbe: "Uh?? I wonder if I'll know who you are if I see your real face."

Who's who: "Hehe. I'm not letting you see it."

In another fantastic double spread, we can see Ulti and Page One in dinosaur form. They are bursting through walls together searching for Nami and Usopp. Hihimaru (the baboon) was already beaten.

Cut to Onigashima's storeroom. Yamato and Momonosuke are hiding near huge dragon statue. The dragon's face is deformed as if it has been punched by something really hot. Momonosuke asks what is this.

Yamato explains that this statue uses to be placed at the entrance of the island, but "her friend" destroyed it, so it was thrown away in here.

Momonosuke: "Your friend?"

Yamato: "Yes. A guy who came here to kill my father many years ago."

In the bakground, we see flame and Ace's silhouette...

End of chapter. No break next week.

Thanks to Translation from Wg

Maria : Didn't you say you loved me earlier?
Maria : Ufufu <3 stay here for the rest of your life. I'll keep you company <3
Sanji : huff...huff
Sanji : I must leave...!!
Sanji : But...
Sanji : Wherever I look....
Sanji : Women
??? : Kyahaha
Sanji : Women
??? : Ufufu
Sanji : And more Women...
Sanji : Is this heaven?
??? : This guy is nuts!!

Thanks to Translation from Wg

Inside the castle - 4th Floor
Sanji might have sensed a powerful enemy & might be stopping them for us right as we speak
Luffy: Now that you mention it!
Luffy: My observation haki is still lacking!!

(‘Now that you mention it’ here doesn’t mean Luffy can sense it but rather that he agrees with Jinbe’s assertion)

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık