Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

818 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
AP'den sandman

Raizou insists that he showed his Ninja technique by accident.

Kanjuro, Kinemon and Raizou are crying since the country (Zou/Mokomo Dukedom) is not alive anymore.
Chopper asks them if they are crying, but they deny it since guys in Wano won't shed tears.
Raizou asks Mink tribe to forgive him and decides to repay them.

Nekomamushi invites Straw Hats to the inside of Whale since Robin has finished deciphering the Poneglyph

Raizo, ninja tekniklerini kazara gösterdiği konusunda ısrar ediyormuş.

Kanjuro, Kin'emon ve Raizo, Zo'nun yok olduğunu görünce ağlıyormuş. Ancak bir Wanolunun asla ağlamayacağını iddia ediyorlarmış. Raizo, Minklerden af dilemiş ve yaptıklarının karşılığını ödeyecekmiş.

Robin kitabeyi çözmeye uğraşıyormuş. Nekomamushi, Robin işini bitirene kadar bizimkileri balinanın içine davet etmiş.

Raizo, ninja tekniklerini kazara gösterdiği konusunda ısrar ediyormuş.

Kanjuro, Kin'emon ve Raizo, Zo'nun yok olduğunu görünce ağlıyormuş. Ancak bir Wanolunun asla ağlamayacağını iddia ediyorlarmış. Raizo, Minklerden af dilemiş ve yaptıklarının karşılığını ödeyecekmiş.

Robin kitabeyi çözmeye uğraşıyormuş. Nekomamushi, Robin işini bitirene kadar bizimkileri balinanın içine davet etmiş.
Usta benim anladığım Robin kitabeyi okumayı bitirdiği için balinanın içine çağırdığı ama yanılıyor olabilirim.

Unknown

4 of the red poneglyphs, Kaido and Big Mom have 1 each, and together they reveal where Raftel is.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Unknown

Raizou: Nin nin nin nin, shut up!!
Luffy: Waaa!!
Raizou: "Ninjutsu" is something to be seen "by chance!, that's what it seems!!
Luffy: By chance ~!? Even though you were showing it to us ~!!
Chopper: Hm? You three, are you crying?
Kanjurou: What a nonsense!!
Kin'emon: Men from the country of Wa don't cry!!
Raizou: It's just...

When my humble self came here...!! It wasn't like "this"!! The capital, as well the river were beautiful...!!
The town was inspirited with the bustling everyday life of the people...!! The "country" was alive!!
The mink tribe shoulders all this chaos...!!

My humble self will...!! As a consequence, I will respond with gratitude!! ...forgive me!! Forgive me!!"

...!!
Luffy: ...

Nekomamushi: Hey all of you!! The "deciphering" of the stone seems to be completed. Come into the whale!!

AP'den Sandman

Chapter title: Inside Whale
Cover story: Baltigo
Sabo, Koala and Dragon are watching bounty poster(s)

Whale Forest is sacred because of the red Poneglyph. It is called "Lord Poneglyph", which can lead people to Raftel. There are 4 Lord Poneglyphs. Each one indicates a spot somewhere other than Raftel. If people connect lines among those spots, the whereabouts of Raftel is supposed to be revealed.

Luffy is excited and says he will bring back Sanji soon.

Kaidou and Big Mom have Lord Poneglyphs, but nobody knows where the last Lord Poneglyph is located.

Nekomamushi says there is no need to snatch Lord Poneglyphs from Yonkou and suggests to secretly collect the copies.

Kouzuki clan are stone masons for a very long time. They made Poneglyphs. How to read/write the Poneglyphs has been handed down from generation to generation until Momonosuke's father was executed by Kaidou and Shogun of Wano.

According to Kanjuro, Oden Kouzuki (Momonosuke's father) is Roger's crewmate.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık