Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

748 Spoiler Resim ve Metinleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Credit Redon
Picture Ishuhui
http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/2882

By redon_AP

''It seems all Corrida Colosseum fighters who reverted back from toys, will fight with Luffy and Law to defeat Doflamingo.''

Kindheartedness and justice is the most important thing.
For glory.
For our god.
I want to pay a debt of gratitude, let me kill Dofla.
King Riku helped me before, I'm gonna requite favours.
I will kill anyone who takes it.

devamındada bir not var
Kindheartedness and justice is the most important thing.
For glory.
For our god.
I want to pay a debt of gratitude, let me kill Dofla.
King Riku helped me before, I’m gonna requite favours.
I will kill anyone who takes it.

Note: I don’t know chinese but it seems all Corrida Colosseum fighters who reverted back from toys, will fight with Luffy and Law to defeat Doflamingo.

by Aohige_AP

Chapter 748 My way of returning favor
Herculesun riding a white horse with glee

As Luffy bursts in laughter, Pica snaps and raises his arm to throw a punch.
Marines and Donquixote family members all run away as Pica's punch is equivalent of a city falling on them
Zoro tells Luffy to stop teasing the enemy, but he himself bursts out in laughter as well

The massive punch lands. Each finger larger than a building, the punch destroys a portion of the city and sends everyone flying.
Luffy and Zoro (and Law) land in the square near the Colisseum. Zoro has no idea how to defeat a stone giant larger than the size of Oars.

The trio meets Cavendish. Caven immediately attacks Law for being a "Worst Generation", but Luffy stops him.
He tells him he's one of his friends now, and Caven nods and tells him he will not go after any Strawhats. He owes his life to God Usopp.

Caven offers to take Doflamingo's head to return the favor, but Luffy refuses, saying that's his job.
Caven is upset Luffy is trying to become "more popular". He then fantasizes what would happen if he takes the head of Doflamingo and becomes super star, but Luffy doesn't have time for this, and leaves taking Zoro and Law with him. (Cavendish doesn't notice, of course)

http://opforum.net/showthread.php?tid=5974

yeni koymuşlar sanırım...

As Luffy runs, many colisseum warriors appear before them.
Chinjao family comes to say thanks, and swears to take Doflamingo's head to return favor to God Usopp.
Hajrudin, Elizabello, Abdulla & Jet, Oolumbus, Ideo, Slayman, Blue Gill comes forth as well, stating the same.

Luffy is adamant he's the one to take down Doflamingo, and gets in an argument with them.
They all claim they'll be the one to defeat Dofla.

A horde of warriors who were formerly toys come chasing Luffy down for the bounty, but with this many powerful allies, the horde is taken out immediately. Luffy spots Ushi and rejoices in the reunion.

geriside varmış görmemişim.

Not:Sitede ki bir problem yüzünden yorumlarımı düzeltemiyorum veya bazen yorum atamıyorum o yüzden yeni mesaj yazdım...

A grunt reports to Pica that there’s no trace of Straw Hat’s body
Pica vows to stop anyone from getting Doflamingo… but a shadow of a bull appears in front of them.

It’s Ucy, carrying Luffy, Law, Zoro (and Abdulla and Jet who Luffy is trying to shove off the bull).
Behind him are Chinjao and other powerful warriors.
They charge at Pica.

Pica, intending to squish these pests, reaches out to them with his massive hand.
Chinjao uses an ultimate attack “Kirikugi”, and Elizabello shoots out a “Light King Punch”.
The two powerful attacks completely shatter Pica’s massive castle-sized left arm.

Luffy tells the warriors behind him to stop following him, but they return “shut up, we owe you!”

End of chapter

Bu sefer son gerisi yok eminim...:D

not:Aynı problem devam ediyor Mod lar düzeltir inş

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık