Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1102 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Balonlarda yazanlar;

Sabo: Loguetown'da ne yapacaksın?
Dragon: Orası kimin bölgesi?
Sabo: Albay Smoker'ın.

Ace: Sence bu kimin küçük kardeşidir, Jinbe?
Jinbe: Bu velet Arlong'un tayfasını mı yenmiş!?
Ace: Cevap; benim küçük kardeşim!

Kuma: Bu çocuğun ne tür bir kaderi var? Benim çocuğum da bir korsan oldu...

Bonney: Korsan olmanın altın kuralı, kötü kişilerden bir şeyler çalmaktır! Çalın! İnsanları kurtarmayın!

Gyogyo: Evet, rujunu o şekilde kullan.
Bonney: Güzel!! Artık bir yetişkinim!! Eğer yanağımda bir şey olmazsa, babam beni tanımayabilir. Şimdi meşhur olma zamanı!

Bölüm 1102: "Kuma'nın Hayatı"
- Bölüm genel olarak Kuma'nın hayatına odaklı. Thriller Bark, Sabaody ve Doruk Savaşı'nda yaşananları Kuma'nın bakış açısından görüyoruz.
- Ayrıca Kuma'nın Luffyler'i ayrı adalara yollamadan önce "Luffy, dünyayı kurtaracak kişi ancak şu an çok erken." dediğini görüyoruz.
- Vegapunk, Kuma'nın kişiliğinin tamamen silinmesine karşı çıksa da Kuma istediği barış sağlandığı için sözünde durup işlemi gerçekleştirtmiş.
Ama sonrasında Vegapunk, Kuma'nın anılarını Pati Pati Meyvesi yardımıyla saklamaya karar vermiş.
- Kuma, Vegapunk'tan Bonney'e son mesajı olarak "10. doğum günün kutlu olsun!" demesini istemiş.
- Ardından flashback bitiyor ve şimdiye, anılar içinde kaybolmuş şekilde ağlayan Bonney'ye, dönüyoruz.

(Haftaya bölüm yok ancak yılbaşı tatili olduğu için spoilerlar elimize erken ulaşabilir.)

Son düzenleme:
Life of Kuma Kuma doesn’t want to see Bonney, he teleports away, as soon as Bonney and her crew get close to him. After that, the Page which was shown at the Jump Festa takes place ( Luffy’s first bounty). After the Enies Lobby accident, Kuma meets Vegapunk and the latter show’s him the Pacifistas. Kuma reveals to Vegapunk that Luffy is Dragon’s son, and Vegapunk laughs. Cut to Thriller Bark from Kuma’s perspective, we can see the call from the world government about the incoming war with Whitebeard. Cut to Sabaody, we see Bonney’s introduction but we learn that Kuma was outside of the Restaurant, looking in and being proud of Bonney. When Kuma hears about the Tebryuubito Incident, he warps to the roof of the auction house and peeks inside “This is a rebellious act that no one has been able to do for centuries. Then we see the Sabaody Incident, Luffy:“ I couldn’t save them. Not a single one of my nakama.” Kuma thinks to himself that Luffy is wrong and just isn’t strong enough for the New World yet. “Do not come until you’re ready because you’re man who might save the world.” Cut back to EggHead Saturn wants Vegapunk to build an additional Self-destruction switch into Kuma, Vegapunk tries to negotiate with Saturn about Kuma to keep his consciousness, but Saturn insists that it has to be wiped out. Shortly before the Summit War Kuma and Vegapunk said Goodbye to each other, Vegapunk programms Kuma to fight Whitebeard, Kuma asks Vegapunk to add the order of protecting the Thousand Sunny. Vegapunk: “Kuma why do you have so much faith in Luffy” Kuma: “I know Nika is a legend but I told Bonney that the Warrior of Liberation would come one day and free her. Luffy’s actions moved me, I think he might be the person to change the seas someday” Kuma gives Vegapunk his memories as promised with a paw bubble, as soon as somebody touches it, it dissolves, so Vegapunk creates a system to study the Paw without touching it. As Kuma pulls out the bubble, his life flashes before his eyes, he sees everyone he loves, his dad, mom, Ivankov, Gimmy, Bonney… Then in a very emotional scene, Vegapunk pulls a lever in Tears, that removes Kuma’s consciousness. We can see every scientist and Sentomaru praying/saluting. The flashback ends and we cut to the Nikyuu room where the Bubble of Kuma’s memories is gone and Bonney is crying on the floor. Chap ends with Kuna finals words he asked Vegapunk to tell Bonney “Happy 10th Birthday”

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık