Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1099 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Bölüm adı: Barış Sever

- Becori, Denizci askerleriyle birlikte Sorbet Krallığı'na gelmiş. Artık arkasında Dünya Hükümeti'nin gücü varmış. Kuma tek başına hepsini yok etmiş ve herkesin talebi üzerine ülkenin kralı olmuş.

- Bonney, Yaş Meyvesi'ni kazara yemiş.

- Becori son olayda da ölmemiş ve Kuma hakkında "Tiran" söylentisi çıkarmış. Sonrasında yine krallığı saldırmış ve yine yenilmiş.

- Son saldırının ardından Kuma bir korsan tayfası kurmuş ve "Tiran" lakabını kullanmaya devam etmiş.

- Dragondan aldıkları bilgiyle Kuma ve Bonney, Çokbilmiş'teki Vegapunk'ın yanına gitmişler.

- Kuma, Bonney'nin iyileşmesi karşılığında klon asker projesi için prototip olmayı kabul etmiş. Kuma, kendisinin barış seven bir insan olduğunu belirttiği için, Vegapunk projeye "Barışsever Projesi" adını vermiş.

- Jaygarcia Saturn'ün bu konuşmayı gizlice dinlediği görülmüş.

Chapter 1,099:"Pacifist”(平和主義者).

Reader request in the cover: 3 tanukis are setting on Oden's hair.

Chapter starts where last one ended. King Bekori heard news about what the king of Goa Kingdom did there (burn down the "Gray Terminal"). So he's doing now the same in Sorbet Kingdom: burining down villages and shooting people who protest.

Kuma couldn't stand it anymore, so he destroyed the palace and defeated king Bekori. This event was later called "One man revolution of Sobet". Short after that, in Mary Geoise, Saint Saturn heard news that there's a new king at Sorbet Kingdom.

Kuma couldn't refuse the people's demand, so he became the king of Sorbet Kingdom. However he still lived in the church, and the one who actually run Sorbet Kingdom was king Bulldog (who was the king of 2 generations ago).

One day, Bonney ate the "Toshi Toshi no Mi" by accident (we can't see when she ate it or why the fruit was in Sorbet Kingdom) and turned into her adult form (the same form that she uses in the present). Everyone was shocked thinking she was Ginny.

King Bulldog visited the church with his mother Conney. Bonney tried practising her transformation while she looked at Conney, so her old form becomes very similar to Conney. There's a gag scene in this part, with everyone keeps mistaking them with one another.

King Bulldog brought bad news to Kuma. Former king Bekori, who escaped yet again, had now the World Government on his side. The news came out that Kuma had overthrown him for power and he was now an evil ruler of Sorbet Kingdom. So the Marines will lend their forces to Bekori to take Sorbet Kingdom back.

Kuma decided to take care of Bekori for good but he won't be able to remain in Sorbet Kingdom after that. Kuma entrusted Sorbet Kingdom to Bulldog. He will take bonney to live with him in the castle and will make sure Bonney won't touch natural light.

Kuma then went out to see Bekori face to face. Bekori was accompanied by a marine fleet in the middle of the sea.

Bekori: "Kill him !! He's the "Tyrant" that took the kingdom from me !!"

Kuma sank all ships by himself (we can't see if Bekori is dead or not).

After this incident, Kuma fled to the sea and became a pirate. He had many evil nicknames and a very high bounty due to his strength (we can't see his bounty in this chapter). Meanwhile, Bonney was living under Conney's care in Sorbet Kingdom castle.

Bonney: "When I turn 10, I will become a pirate just like dad !!"

Kuma traveled around the world searching a cure for Bonney's disease. He visited all islands where he sent Straw Hat crew during Sabody incident: he talked with people of Torino Kingdom, with scientists from Weatheria, with Heracles in the Boin Archipelago ... Even Abdullah and Jeet tried to get Kuma's bounty, but Kuma destroyed their ships.

Finally Kuma reunited with Dragon in "Wind Granma" ship in middle of the sea. All current Revolutionary Commanders were on the ship (except Sabo and Koala). Dragon told Kuma that Ivankov and Inazuma were both captured and sent to prison (no more details about this). Meanwhile Kuma had become a "king", a "tyrant", and now a "pirate".

Belo Betty asked something to Kuma.

Belo Betty: "I want to become the Commander of the East Army, but Dragon would not give that position to anyone unless you allows it ... "

Dragon talked to Kuma about Vegapunk. Dragon said he never recommended Vegapunk to Kuma since it's impossible to meet Vegapunk while he's in Punk Hazard. However, an "accident" just happened at Punk Hazard (the huge explosion by Caesar Clown) and Vegapunk had to move his laboratory.

Dragon: "The defense of the new laboratory is still weak, so you should go and meet him now."

Kuma: "Thanks Dragon !! If I manage to cure Bonney, I would like to fight alongside you again !! "

Dragon: "Just leave fate to the blow of the "wind", my friend !! "

Cut back to Bonney, she's learning to fight and can even defeat an adult in hand to hand combat (even when she's training in child form). Kuma arrived at Sorbet Kingdom to meet with Bonney.

Kuma brought Bonney in a box to Egghead Island, which was still a Winter Island. They meet Vegapunk, whose head was still big. Bonney played with Sentoumaru while Vegapunk and Kuma talked.

Vegapunk said to Kuma that it was possible to cure Bonney's disease. He will use a new technology of cell transplanted that wasn't used yet in any regular hospital. But the cost will be very high, just like creating a cyborg.

Vegapunk tested Kuma's blood and was shocked when he discovered Kuma was a buccaneer. Vegapunk asked why Kuma came to meet a Government man like him. Kuma said he trusts Dragon. Kuma asked Vegapunk how was his blood different from human blood. Vegapunk said there wasn't enough samples to come up with clear explanation.

Vegapunk: "Kuma !! Become a host of the clone army I'm planning to create and I will cure Bonney for free !! "

Kuma: "I will accept any condition for Bonney ... But what your clones will do?"

Vegapunk: "They will become Marines !! I will make them shoot laserbeams to defeat evil pirates, and have strong bodies to be used as shield for innocent people !! "

Cut to Mary Geoise. We can see that Saint Saturn is actually listening their entire conversation.

Saturn: "That Vegapunk has no idea how to utilize this chance. I have another idea ... “

Back to Egghead Island, Kuma and Vegapunk are still talking.

Kuma: "At first I planned to accept any condition, even if you've been a demon. But if your clones can save the lives of people, maybe this is the purpose why I was born!"

Vegapunk: "You are such a saint !! "

Kuma:“No, I am just a "Pacifista" !! "(Kuma uses japanese word “平和主義者"with "Pacifista"(パシフィスタ) in katakana).

Vegapunk: "I like that word! Let's use it to call the "warriors of the future" that we will create !! "

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık