Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1082 Öngörüş

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
@Dattebayo..! Böyle bir spoiler buldum. Hem de Kizaru'suz... :sapkali::)

Chapter 1082 Title: The Burnt-Faced Man
- We see Marco sailing on a ship called "Death Gaze".
- A shadow of an old man says to Marco, have you come to offer peace?
- Marco gets a little sweaty and says no.
- We see burn marks on the old man's neck and he yells I want the goddamn Whitebeard.
- Marco says Whitebeard can't come.
- The old man just laughs and says that even though he has the goddamn title, he has no power to face me.
- It seems that the old man has been living on his ship for years and no one can come to his ship because of the whirlpools. (For this reason, there is no up-to-date information about the world.)
- Throughout the episode, we learn about the Void Century, Nika and Im.
- When Marco says Four Emperors are looking for you, the old man laughs and says I am strong enough for all of them.
- We learn he's the one who made the scar on WB's chest and beat Roger past.
- Because of this, Whitebeard could not become the Pirate King, but Roger stole the poneglyph.
- At the end of the chapter, we see flashbacks of a battle between two young Marines and the old man.
- The old man received burns and wind wounds in this war. The young Marines win this battle and they become Admiral.
- Names of this soldiers:
* "The Man Who Carries The Justice Of the One Piece Universe On His Back, Sakazuki BEY"
* "The Man Who Carries The Justice Of the One Piece Universe On His Back, Sakazuki BEY'in biricik arkadaşı Dragon"
Geçmişte Sakazuki, Doragon'un şamar oğlanıymış.

Bu hafta spoiler gelmesin. Hazır değilim yahu. Sonra 2 hafta diğer bölümü bekleyeceğiz. Sahte spoiler salın sadece :oleyo2:

Ama Shanks felan varsa yapıştırın gelsin. 1 ay yetiyor bana o zaten :oleyo2:

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık