Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1007 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
More details from Redon:
-Lineage factor is discussed relating to Momo's devil fruit.
-Vegapunk studied Kaido in-depth while he was captured by the navy.
-The government asked Vegapunk to present the results of his research, but he didn't give it to them as he deemed his research a failure.

Son düzenleme:
From 5ch

Pretty much, but the middle paragraph says the very last panel ends with the vassals looking very shocked at him. The last paragraph just explains about the shadowy figure looking like Toki and that she could still be there, but it's Oden who enters the room this time.e

Spoilercıya göre silüet olarak gözüken kişi halen odada olabilir.
Odaya giren Oden imiş ama silüet olan karakter(Toki olduğunu düşünüyorlar) hala odada olabilirmiş.

More details from Redon:
-Lineage factor is discussed relating to Momo's devil fruit.
-Vegapunk studied Kaido in-depth while he was captured by the navy.
-The government asked Vegapunk to present the results of his research, but he didn't give it to them as he deemed his research a failure.
Momo'nun meyvesi sebebiyle Lineage factor(germada olan kopyalama tekniği ama vegapunk versiyonu galiba) konuşuluyormuş.
Kaido Denizciler tarafından ele geçirildiğinde Vegapunk, Kaido'yu derinlemesine incelemiş.
Hükumet Vegapunk'tan sonuçları istemiş ama Vegapunk çalışmalar başarısız oldu deyip konuyu kapatmış.

Here, Chopper slap Queen and says " I am not a raccoon !! ", seems he is angry because everybody calling him "Raccoon", also there is a scene where Marco and others apologies. lol.
Herkes Chopper'a rakun dediği için sinirlenmiş ve Chopper, Queen'i "ben rakun değilim" diyerek tokatlamış. Marco başta olmak üzere herkes Chopper'dan özür dilemiş.

Son düzenleme:
Translator : puck in baratie . xyz

Kawamatsu: I feel like I vaguely saw him...

Kawamtsu: But there's no he's alive right? I mean we saw him die...

Oden: Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!

Oden: I've wanted to meet you!!

Oden: You've all aged quite a bit too!!

Oden: Wahahaha!!

Scabbards: Nani?!! (lit... Huh!!!?)

Scabbards: .....!!

Scabbards: Huh...

Kin'emon: Oden~sama!!!

Translator : puck in baratie . xyz

Kawamatsu: I feel like I vaguely saw him...

Kawamtsu: But there's no he's alive right? I mean we saw him die...

Oden: Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!

Oden: I've wanted to meet you!!

Oden: You've all aged quite a bit too!!

Oden: Wahahaha!!

Scabbards: Nani?!! (lit... Huh!!!?)

Scabbards: .....!!

Scabbards: Huh...

Kin'emon: Oden~sama!!!
Kawamatsu: Onu belli belirsiz gördüm gibi geldi.
Kawamatsu: Ama yaşadığına dair hiç kanıt yok değil mi? Öldüğünü gördük.
Oden: Görünüşe göre fena dayak yemişsiniz.
Oden: Sizinle görüşmek istiyordum.
Oden: Hepiniz de biraz yaşlanmışsınız.
Oden: Wahaha !
Kınlar:Nanii!
Kınlar:...!!
Kınlar:Huh..
Kinemon: Oden Sama!!!

Full summary Redon from AP forum.

Chapter 1,007: "Tanuki-san".

In the cover, Ceasar's giving gas balloons to little penguins.

Chapter starts in the “Live Floor”. We see that all Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi members are defeated by Hyougorou. Apoo is shocked to see how Hyougorou was able to withstand the “Koorioni” and used the power the virus brought out of him to do all this. X Drake said he now understands why Wanokuni was feared throughout the world.

Hyougorou and Oomasa are about to turn into Oni, so Yatappe and other yakuza are prepared to cut their heads. However they keep crying and hesitating, waiting for a miracle.

Kaidou's subordinates are begging Queen for help. Queen gets annoyed and jumps down from above. Queen says Pleasures are useless that can only laugh, and Waiters are now useless too since there's no more SMILE. The “Koorioni” is the masterpiece that Queen specifically made to enhance them. At least, after becoming strong oni they can be more useful to the Beast Pirates, becosuse soldiers are expendable and can always be replaced.

Queen then mocks the samurai, telling them that they are wasting time protecting Chopper. Queen says Chopper is also a pirate and he will just run off with the antibody since "pirates always betray one another".

Yatappe (the yakuza standing behind Hyougorou) swings down his sword, but Chopper jumps in and blocks the sword in time. He then gives the antibody to Hyougorou.

Then Miyagi and Tristan (the Minks that helped Chopper) bring out a cannon and shoot it in the middle of the room. The cannonball explodes and becomes a huge mushroom cloud with Chopper's face.

Chopper tells Queen that if he makes a normal antidote and distributes it normally, it won't be fast enough. So he used the antibody to create a new type of virus to counter Queen's “Koorioni” specifically. Anyone who breaths in the gas is now cured.

Queen gets angry and asks how can a doctor of a shabby pirate crew possess this kind of technique. Chopper replies that all Straw Hat crew members have traveled to different corners of the world to train themselves.

Chopper: "Virus should never be used as weapon!
Eventually the user won't be able to control it!!"

Queen says how come this tanuki dares to lecture him and shoots at Chopper, but the Pleasures block the bullets for him. Kaidou's subordinates in the room declare that they will quit Kaidou's crew and fight to protect Chopper instead.

Marco compliments Chopper, then flies down to grab Queen's neck, telling Chopper what he needs to do. Chopper eats a Rumble Ball and turns into Monster Form. Then Chopper slaps Queen so strong that blood comes out from Queen's mouth.

Chopper: "And one more thing...
I AM NOT A TANUKI!!!"

When they see Chopper's slap, Marco, X Drake, the yakuza, Hyougorou and Kaidou's men make awkward faces while thinking "We're so sorryyyyyy!!!" lol

Cut to Yamato's side. Momonosuke is angry at himself, saying that everyone is overestimating him but actually he's weak and useless. Shinobu says he's admirable enough, Momonosuke shouts that he isn't at all. Then accidentally Momonosuke transforms into a dragon and slips out of Yamatos' shirt.

Yamato: "What!?
An eel!??"

Cut to CP0 room.

CP0 leader: "Now that I think about, when the Marines caught Kaidou it in the past,
Vegapunk extracted samples of his "lineage factor" and used them to creat a man-made Akuma no Mi.
The World Government asked Vegapunk to give it to them,
but Vegapunk insisted that it is a "failed experiment" and kept it at Punk Hazard."

CP0 member: "Why are you bringing this up all of a sudden?"

CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment"."

Cut to Red Scabbards room. They are all awake and wondering who treated their wounds.

Kawamatsu: "I thought I saw....but it must be a dream.
It cannot be possible!!"

Kinemon: "The fight is still going on!
Let's get out of this room and help the others!!"

Suddenly, a shadow appears at the door.

Mysterious person: "Well, it seems you all are in a pretty bad shape!!"

The mysterious person is revealed... he's Kouzuki Oden!!! He's young and look exactly like Oden before his death. He wears 2 katana that are not Enma and Ame no Habakiri.

Oden: "I've missing you all!!
It seems you've gotten pretty old!!!
Hahahahaha!!"

Red Scabbards: "What!!?
O... Oden-sama!!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.

Sayı 1007: "Rakun-san"

Kapakta Caesar, penguenlere gaz balonları dağıtıyor.

Sayı sahne katında açılıyor. Tüm Oniwabanshu ve Mimawarigumi üyelerinin Hyogoro tarafından yenildiğini görüyoruz. Apoo, Hyogoro'nun Koorioni'ye dayanabilip virüsün içinden çıkardığı gücü bu şekilde kullanabilmesine şaşırıyor. X Drake, neden tüm Dünya'da Wano'dan korkulduğunu artık anladığını söylüyor.

Hyogoro ve Oomasa şeytana dönüşmek üzere olduklarından Yatappe ve diğer yakuzalar onların kafalarını kesmeye hazırlanıyorlar. Yine de bir mucize beklentisiyle ağlayıp tereddütte kalıyorlar.

Kaido'nun astları Queen'e yardım etmesi için yalvarıyorlar. Queen sinirleniyor ve tepeden aşağı atlıyor. Queen, hazcıların (Pleasures) sadece gülebildikleri için işe yaramaz olduklarını ve ayrıca bekleyenlerin (Waiters) de artık yeni SMILE kalmadığı için işe yaramaz hale geldiklerini söylüyor. Koorioni'nin sırf onları güçlendirmek için geliştirdiği bir ustalık eseri olduğunu açıklıyor. En azından güçlü şeytanlara dönüşünce Canavar Korsanları'na biraz fayda sağlayabileceklerini söyleyip askerlerin gözden çıkarılabilir ve yeri doldurulabilir olduğunu ekliyor.

Queen daha sonra samuraylarla dalga geçiyor, Chopper'ı koruyarak zamanlarını çöpe attıklarını söylüyor. Chopper da bir korsan ve panzehiri alıp kaçacak, sonuçta korsanlar hep birbirlerine ihanet ederler, diyor.

Yatappe kılıcını Hyogoro'ya doğru indiriyor ama Chopper atlayıp kılıcı durduruyor. Sonra da Hyogoro'ya panzehiri veriyor.

Miyagi ile Tristan (bizim sağlıkçı minkler) meydana bir savaş topu getirip ortaya ateşliyorlar. Top patlayarak Chopper'ın suratı şeklinde dev bir buluta dönüşüyor.

Chopper, Queen'e normal bir panzehir yapıp standart şekilde dağıtsa yeterince hızlı olmayacağını söylüyor. Bu yüzden elindeki örneği Queen'in Koorioni'sini karşılayacak yeni bir tip virüs yapmakta kullandığını söylüyor. Bu gazı soluyan herkes iyileşecek.

Queen sinirleniyor ve dandik bir korsan tayfasının doktorunun nasıl böyle bir teknik uygulayabildiğini soruyor. Chopper, tüm Hasır Şapkaların Dünya'nın farklı köşelerine seyahat ederek kendilerini eğittiklerini söylüyor.

Chopper: "Virüsler asla silah olarak kullanılmamalı! Zamanla yaratıcısı bile onları kontrol altında tutamaz hale gelir!"

Queen, Chopper'ın ona böyle vaaz vermesine sinirleniyor ve ona ateş ediyor ama hazcılar (Pleasures) bu mermilerin önüne atlıyorlar. Meydandaki Kaido'nun astları Canavar Korsanlarını terk edip Chopper'ı korumak için savaşacaklarını duyuruyorlar.

Marco, Chopper'a iltifat edip uçarak Queen'i boynundan yakalıyor ve Chopper'a bunu yapması gerektiğini söylüyor. Chopper bir gümbürtü topu yiyerek canavar formuna geçiyor ve Queen'e öyle bir vuruyor ki ağzından kan çıkartıyor.

Chopper: "Ve bir şey daha...
BEN RAKUN DEĞİLİM!"

Chopper'ın tokadını görünce Marco, X Drake, yakuzalar, Hyogoro ve Kaido'nun adamları garip surat ifadeleri yapıyorlar ve içten içe "Çok özür dileriz!" diyorlar.

Yamato'nun sahneye geçiyoruz. Momonosuke herkesin ondan çok şey beklediğini ama aslında güçsüz ve işe yaramaz olduğunu söyleyerek kendine kızıyor. Shinobu ona yeterince şirin olduğunu söylüyor, Momonosuke buna da sinirleniyor. Sonra Momonosuke yanlışlıkla ejderhaya dönüşüp Yamato'nun kıyafetinden dışarı fırlıyor.

Yamato: "Ne!? Bir yılan balığı mı!??"

CP-0'ın sahneye geçiyoruz.

CP-0 lideri: "Şimdi düşününce, Denizciler geçmişte Kaido'yu yakaladığında Vegapunk onun DNA'sından (lineage factor) örnekler aldı ve bunu yapay bir şeytan meyvesi yapmakta kullandı. Hükümet Vegapunk'tan bunu teslim etmesini istedi ama Vegapunk ısrarla bunun başarısız bir deney olduğunu söyleyerek Punk Hazard'da tuttu."

CP-0 üyesi: "Nereden aklına geldi bu şimdi?"

CP-0 lideri: "Punk Hazard havaya uçtu ve şeytan meyvesi de orada yok olmuş olmalı. Yine de G5 raporuna göre oradaki tesislerden biri patlamadan etkilenmemiş, yani meyvenin yaşamış olma ihtimali var. Neyse, en azından başarısız bir deneydi."

Kızıl Kınların sahneye geçiyoruz. Uyanmışlar ve yaralarını kimlerin tedavi ettiğni merak ediyorlar.

Kawamatsu: "Sanki birini gördüm gibi... Ama hayal olmalı. Mümkün değil!"

Kin'emon: "Savaş hala devam ediyor! Hadi buradan çıkıp diğerlerine yardım edelim!"

Bir anda kapıda bir gölge beliriyor.

Bu gizemli kişi: "Görünüşe göre hepiniz fena hırpalanmışsınız!"

Gizemli kişi açığa çıkar, bu Kozuki Oden'dir! Genç ve aynı ölmeden önceki Oden gibi görünüyor. Yanında Enma ve Ame no Habakiri olmayan iki kılıç taşıyor.

Oden: "Hepinizi çok özledim! Epey yaşlanmış görünüyorsunuz! Hahahahaha!"

Kınlar: "Ne!? O-Oden-sama!!!"

Sayı burada sonlanıyor. Haftaya ara var.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık