Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Gran De Sah'ı kurtarmak daha doğrusu görev. Yüzük Wangnan da değil Rachel da şuan ayrıca.
Tamam şuan test öyle görünüyor ama mesela 500 sene önce De Sah tahttayken test neydi onu diyorum. Belirli bir test vardır diye düşünüyorum.
Yüzük konusunda da aynen Rachel da ama işte 13 ay serisi gibi birbirleriyle etkilesime geçmemesi dikkatimi çekmişti: )

yanlış anlamadım demi baam rachel mata ve hockey beraber teste giriyorlar
Diğerlerini bilmiyorum da Baam ve Rachel giriyor.
Bu arada Hockney'in gözleri Desa'nın gözlermiş herhalde. FB de gördüğümüz kadarıyla bu göz şeklindeki bir flama Zahard sembolünün altındaydı. Oradan nasıl dönüp Thorn koruyucusu olmuş bunlar :D Sırlar sırlar

Diğerlerini bilmiyorum da Baam ve Rachel giriyor.
Bu arada Hockney'in gözleri Desa'nın gözlermiş herhalde. FB de gördüğümüz kadarıyla bu göz şeklindeki bir flama Zahard sembolünün altındaydı. Oradan nasıl dönüp Thorn koruyucusu olmuş bunlar :D Sırlar sırlar
ben hockney den bir şey bekliyorum ama bakalım

Ya şu tatlı trollüğe gelin.:D Sachi zaten Boro ile sürekli dalga geçerek sinyali vermişti.

Yuh ya bölüm sonu girişi efsana. Enryu'dan sonra Mazino da süper girdi.

Baam : ...Huh? What did you just say...?!

Deza : His name is Hell joe!! He became lord of south city after betraying my sibling, Desa!!

Occupying the hall, he overused its power as he wanted. He's an unashamed little bastard!

If you guys really are the saviors who deserve the thorn, you will be able to deal with Hell Joe and bring peace to the south city.

So if you take down him and save my sister, i'll tell you where the fragment is!!

Baam : ( ... It seems like he's using test as an excuse to dump his own problem to us...)

Rachel : ( This dosen't make sense...!! I heard Hell Joe was so powerful that even Karaka could not look down on him...

He has immortal body and undying army. How can we ever knock down Hell Joe!? )

Hell Joe : Actually, someone strange had appeared in his castle before your arrival . And i guessed that she had something to do with the savior!!

Baam : What?

Hell Joe : This is it!! ( Showing Yuri's pic)

Baam : Yuri...?

Deza : As expected, you knew her!! She killed the immortal and causing a panic on the castle of Hell Joe!!

But she cannot make it by herself! I definitely expected the savior would show up before me!!

Now! Get to the castle and bring down Hell Joe, Savior! Go! Go! Savior!!

Baam : ( As i guessed he's just trying to dump his own problem to us... But i don't think we'll be helpful to Yuri...)

Deza : Kill him!!

Rachel : ( What the hell... If Yuri Zahard helps this mission..chance is absolutely against me...! Why always ... always ..! Baam is...!! )

I forgot his name 1 : For now, follow me. I'll give more detail in my room.

Baam : ( But Yuri... She somehow seems strange ...)
-----------------------------------------------
Endro : The enemy is dead!!

Sachi : Khun! You hear me?

Khun : Sachi!! Did you arrive safely?

Sachi : After her dragging attention of enemies, we came in. It's total mayhem over here.

The guards are in panic. They are afraid about being killed, like him.

Hwaryun : Good. Princess Endrossi, Get ready for BongBong. // Endro : Got it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sachi : Are we going to the right place? Is there a switch that can unlock the room where Desa is imprisoned?

Ayi : Yes. According to the map passed to down to us, i'll be sworn!!

If we press that switch, the secret passage to prison will be open. Joe must have imprisoned Desa in that place.
------------------------------------------------------
Inside of the castle, rescue team.

Endro : This place is a little bit hot.

Khun : Be careful. The enemies of this place never die...

Endro : What the!! They're coming as you said!! What should we do?! They can't be killed!!

Khun : Leave it to me-!!

( He neutralized enemy with enna core and fuck i don't even wanna write a single word about his pathetic skill.)
-------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot his name 1 : I'm so sorry! Actually Lord Deza lost his mind after Lord Desa being imprisoned... He wasn't like this before... I'm so sorry!

Baam : I...just...You don't have to apologize...

I forgot his name 1 : You..two are still regulars right? I knew it... i know because i once was ranker.

This is too much for regulars but Lord Deza believes that you have special power. I really wanna tell you where the thorn is but...

I'm sorry for not knowing that important place. I've never heard about it! I'm so sorry!!

Baam : ..You think that's some kind of habit? // Rachel : ...There are dudes who have such things in the world.

Baam : What should we do Rachel? Are you going to defeat Hell Joe?

Rachel : There's no other way. I cannot find out where the fragment is... And you'll never give up, no matter how he's strong. won't you?

Baam : You're right but... ( I concern that Yuri is there... And she seemed strange...)

Um... But why do you want us to deal with Hell Joe? You two really look strong and more than that, You're immortals.

I forgot his name 1 : Well... Hell Joe... He found a monster long time ago. The fearsome monster that grows by preying on us, immortals.

Febregas : ( Damn..! Wolcott is dead!! This is not like i've heard!! That crazy bastard brought the monster to this place!!

I don't need power anymore i need to move to the safe place..)

Hell Joe : What the hell are you doing right there? Febregas? // Febregas : Lord Joe...!

Hell Joe : I must have ordered you two to guard here. What the hell are you doing?

Febregas : Wait.. Lord Joe..! I'm just...!

Hell Joe : You're not running away, huh? // Febregas : Run? No.. Never!!

Hell Joe : If you're not, go out and fight. Prove it right now.

Febregas : But the enemy can kill us...

Hell Joe : The battle is originally an act , even by risking your life.

Febregas : But..but...Well // Hell Joe : What are you doing? Go out and fight, I said.

( Febregas turns into his true form)

Febregas : I don't wanna die!!

Hell Joe : Finally you showed your true color. // Febregas : It's all because of you crazy son of bitch!!

( Hell Joe shows his true form.)

Hell Joe : How dare you put your dirty tail my head- I'll make you pay for this.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot his name 1 : Hell Joe, He found that monster under the dirt. The red anchovy.

The monster has exactly the same name of shinhehuh known as one of the top predator of this tower.

He has powerful predation ability that can even neutralize our immortality.

His teeth can break and devour our body. It paralyze us and absorb our power when it bites.

So we cannot help being its prey once getting caught. It's a literally our natural enemy.

That doesn't mean we die but once we lost our powers, we cannot recover.

He also has that power on his right hand, not only on his teeth. After depriving the people of powers, He shared them with his underlings.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hell Joe : Did you forget why you swore your loyalty to me, Idiot. I think some rats came into the castle.

I'm going to deal with the bitch on outside. If you get the rats, i'll give your power back, Febregas.

Febregas : Yes... My lord...
----------------------------------------------------
I forgot his name 1 : Plus, He can neutralize the shinsoo attack by manipulating the hall. He's literally invincible.

Rachel : What!? How can we handle that kind of monster?!

I forgot his name 1 : I also think it's impossible but Deza believes you. -

If you're the true owner of the thorn, you must have tremendous power that can even strike down Joe.
---------------------------------------------------------
Secret passage to the spirit room

Karaka : Speak. Where is Jue Viole Grace? Well...If you still chose to resist... I can simply investigate your mind with my scout power. (Such Badass..!!)

Wangnan : ( What the hell is going on!? Is that some kind of conflict? I have no idea what it is but- Feels like Karaka should never find out where Viole is...!

Yura : ( Damn it...!! My body won't move..!! With this state..!!! Everything will be revealed..!!)

( Just Noticed how Karaka stretches his hand. Such...Badass..!!)

Wangnan : Sto..oo...b!?

Urek : Yo, You shouldn't do that. Thoughtlessly touching the hair of lady is ... no etiquette..!!

In the place where i was driven into by scent of perfume ,a beauty is in danger by accident...

Karaka : What... are you...?

Urek : ...Was it fated that i should become hero of ladies?

Wangnan : Urek...Mazino...!

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 6)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık