Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Garam : That day, The red rain fell on here. And he said like this : 'Only the followers of false king shall stay here and meet their deaths.'

The ones who heard his first words could felt his extraordinariness, yet getting shocked. So many people had left.

But the zealots followed Zahard started to attack Enryu. Then countless red spears showed up and descended.

The attackers couldn't even touch his single hair, and fell down, just like leaves.

As Enryu wiped out them, outraged Administrator showed up. But even the Administrator himself wasn't enough to deal with Enryu.

Huge Administrator fought against Enryu with changing his form. The Administrator, who was thought to be immortal got torn and shattered.

Even his power that control all shinsoo of floor was helpless. Numerous mountains, oceans, buildings were destroyed and the land turned red.

Finally, the Administrator had lost and the shinsoo of this place had lost its master. Even after that fight, the rain of shinsoo fell for a long time.

And this world has changed. This place became floor of death and rumor has started to circulate.

: Enryu hid the thorn killing the king on this place and disappeared.

FUG also started to track the thorn, waiting someone who would sting the throat of king Zahard.

Baam : ( So that's why...FUG gave me thorn... The reason FUG wanted me to become slayer... wasn't all about hatred toward Zahard.

It was because one of them has believed that i was son of Arlen. Then... Was i destined to be slayer... from the start?

Killing Zahard with thorn really is my fate...? )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri : What do you mean you have something to talk about Hell Joe? Isn't that all?

HR : Actually, It's my first time knowing about him. The reason i went through different path was the path was only known to red witches.

At first i myself was planning to guide you, but things have changed. You heard about him right?

Yuri : Yeah, To make Baam get something called thorn, you want me to deal with Hell Joe.

HR : Not just because of Viole. I have personal spite against him, as one of red witches.

Khun : ( Personal spite...Does she...?)

Yuri : You mean he has committed something and earned your grudge?

HR : This place has no admin. Guide without foresight is nothing more than a normal human.

But the guides have to visit here for their pilgrimage. This place is one of them.

We visit here relying on memories passed down for generations. But silver dwarfs have different route, don't they?

Evan : Yeah. Where i've been was totally ruined. But we all know there's place like this.

HR : But everything has changed after Enryu showed up. Most of people of FOD just died. Even the strong rankers couldn't stand in shinsoo without Admin.

This place was lucky by the way. Since it was disconnected from outside, surrounded by corpse of Admin. But the survivors suffered from aging and scarcity.

Escaping wasn't possible, either. Because the army of Zahard was killing everyone to keep secret about Enryu.

Finally, leader of this place, highrankers 'Desa' and 'Deza' found solution. They created the place called room of souls with their spell. And stored all the people's soul.

They found a way to live as immortal with ageless body. But the ones who caught by that spell cannot escape.

They decided to stay in this place in return of immortality. Thanks to that, people of this place have lived for a long time.

However, everything has changed after Hell Joe showed up. He want to break the spell and get out of here.

Finally he expelled Desa and seized the north city. Besides, he aligned with outsiders, breaking the law.

FUG promised his freedom for securing the thorn. He tired to find its last piece and murdered the guide who was on pilgrimage.

( HR takes out a coffin containing mummified red witch. )

She was predecessor of guide who took you over here. Hell Joe forced her to find the last piece but she rejected.

Then he dragged out her life force and viciously killed her.

Khun : A red witch...?!

HR : Hell Joe didn't knwo that the power of guide doesn't work. So he thought she could find it.

The guides can read their fates. So we never fear the death or tried to escape from it. That's how we accept our fate.

But she tried. After being caught by Hell Joe, she longed mercy and died. Because his castle was not her place to die.

Hell Joe... that man is trying to go against his fate.

< Hell Joe : Aaaa!! I'm currently noticing all the intruders on this floor-!! I am the ruler of south city, Hell Joe!! >

Yuri : ( Hell Joe..?! )

< Hell Joe : I have no fucking idea who the hell scum let you in, but i know what you're trying to find. >

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mata : Joe..? An intruder...? Does he mean that man?

< Hell Joe : And What're trying to find is in my castle!! So stop hide & seek come out and fight me!! If you knock out my underlings, i'll give what you want!!

Or I'll hand it over to FUG, So Hurry!! I wish you're strong enough to amuse me. Hell Joe out!! >

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel : ...The piece of thorn is in this castle?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri : What the hell is he saying...? That he has something that we're finding?

Evan : Feel like he's much shittier retard than i thought...

HR : So He's saying he has the last piece of thorn.

Evan : The last piece is on his castle?

HR : Well, It would be a trap. But my request is wiping out Hell Joe. Even the thorn really is in there, You're having another reason.

What you're gonna do? Yuri Zahard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Garam : So that bastard is finally on the move.

Baam : Hell Joe..?

Garam : He's currently an owner of south city. After entrapping former lord Gran Desa, he became ruler.

I heard he was carrying out the thorn to outside...

Baam : He's carrying out the thorn?

Garam : He's been carrying out the thorn to FUG to escape from this place. Yet he's having difficulty on finding the last one.

The last gatekeeper might have not told Hell Joe your entering... So your friends must have survived, i think.

Let's just make them deal with Hell Joe. He just lied. The last piece is on here. North city.

It's hidden on the deep inside of hall of souls. There's place called hall of souls on here, north city.

All the souls of FOD are stored in that place. The one who's guarding that place is Gran Deza, the ruler.

He is one of those who saw Enyru with their own eyes. He also know where the thron stays.

He'll try to test you. If you pass his test, you'll figure out where it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mata : Hey! This route is through the castle of Deza! Why here...!!

(Hockney feels pain on his eyes.)

Hockney : ( What is this...? Something...about my memory is...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garam : Of course, Normal D-class regular cannot pass his test. However, if you're the real one, You'll definitely make it.

I know you're confused to hear this. But no matter what your fate is, it's your own choice.

So even if you try to go against it, i won't blame you. Because that's too huge and hard burden...

Baam : No... I'll... go. Not for my fate, but with my will.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mata : Finally!! What kind of story have taken you so long?

Hockney : Mata...stop doing that....

Baam : Ummm.... Sorry but from this point, i have to go by myself. I think i have to find something in there.

But it seems dangerous... So i can't be with you.

Mata : What?! To there? Into the castle of Dexa!? // Baam : Yes.

Hockney : Can i join you? // Baam : Huh?

Mata : !? Hockney?

Baam : But that place is... // Mata : I know it's dangerous but i feel like i have to get in there...!

Mata : Are you insane?! Deza is staying there!! And what about your painting!!

Hockney : I know, and i'll find it. And as you've said. Maybe i can find something important in that place...

Mata : ( So...This is part of his fate...) Okay... If he goes, i'll. I've been there so i'll navigate you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< Entrance of Hell Joe's castle >

Thong : ( Damn...why do i have to stay here alone...The others might've been thinking i'm the weakest one.

Of course i was in the past, But now after receiving power from Lord Hell Joe, I lose to no one...!!)

Ah..! To think about it, he set me here because i'm the strongest one!? Well Well my Lord i didn't see your wiseness..

Yuri : What a remarkable castle, huh? Bastard called Hell Joe is hiding in that place, right?

Thong : ( She has come...!!)

Yuri : Let's hurry and knock him out. After that, we'll find Baam.

Thong : So only two of you dare to assault this place...!! You're not sane!!!!

(Thong turns into something...like Genie?)

Yuri : You're being impressive from the start, aren't you?

Thong : You're nothing more than a mortal. You won't have any chance.

Son düzenleme:
Jinsung'un öğrencisine saldırdıkları için intikam vs. sebeplerden suçun Jinsung'un üzerine kaldığını veya atılmaya çalışıldığını biliyorum da, arkadaş Jinsung hepsini öldürdü diyince acaba kaçırdığım veya yanlış çeviriye kurban gittiğim bir yer mi var diye düşündüm.
Benim aklımda Jinsung öldürdü diye kalmıştı. Şimdi sen diyince şüphelendim biraz. Bakamadım bölüme tekrar ancak dediğin gibi olabilir.

Enryu acımamış kimseye, giden gitsin demiş ama geriler tabi yönetici ve Zahard deyip kalmış. O da katliam nasıl yapılır diye resmen göstermiş, inş bunu görürüz ya. 9 bin bang gökten düşüyor, aralıksız herkes can veriyor. Mini kıyamet yaşatmış olsun.

gardıyan bıde sekıl degısdırmıs ama nafıle acımamıs hunharca dalmış enryuu ve katlıamdan sonra kızıl yağmur yağmış :d

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 7)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık