Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

En güncel ingilizce çeviri nerede var? Burada yazılanlar sanırım geldiğim son yerden ileri yerler konuyu okuyamıyorum :confused:

Hmmm demek kuralsixlarin gercek ccuklarini oldurebilmis bir grup var fuga sonradan katilan...hmmm aksiyonu daha iyo cizmesi lazim siunun...ama renklendirmeler cok iyi.

En güncel ingilizce çeviri nerede var? Burada yazılanlar sanırım geldiğim son yerden ileri yerler konuyu okuyamıyorum :confused:
Bi süredir işler karışık sanırım.Takip etmediğimden tam emin değilim ama şöyle.Güncel seri yine webtoons.comdan çıkıyor.Bölümler 3 hafta önceden sızabiliyor ve bu konu onun konusu.Raw şeklinde düşüyor.Genelde discordta falan çeviri muhabeti oralarda dönüyordu.Buraya bir şekil atılıyordu metin halinde.Şuanda da aynı sanırım.Bir de yeni şey çıktı.Resmi olarak para ödeyip bir bölüm önceden okuyabiliyorsun.Bunun çevirisi yapılıyor mu yapılıyorsa nereden sızıyor bilemiyorum.

[A long time ago, in the Age of Genesis]
Fuck! Sending in that monster for us just killing just one of us! How petty of a 10 Family Head!!
[Near the end of the War of Zahard's Ascension to the Throne, a lost chapter of history]
Taro Yok: I wish every 10 Family Head was like your father. Khun Eduan wouldn't care what happens to his children as long as he has his wine and women!!
Khun H. L.: What do you mean, that's the worst type of parent!! Forget-Me-Not, We're headed your way, you ready?
Dowon: Shut up! I need to concentrate!
[Wave Controller of the Team Flower Garden, Older sister of Canne, Dowon (Also Known As Forget-Me-Not)
KHL: No! Look in front of you!! Danger incoming!
[One Of Lo Po Bia's 23 Beasts (now the symbol of Clan 20), The Ancient Odd-Eyed Giant Cobra]
DW: THat's huuuuge!
KHL and KY: DON'T JUST SIT THERE DO SOMETHING!
[3 Months prior to Dowon's Seal]
[52nd Floor, the Walls Where the Forget-Me-Not Sleep, CH 03]
DW: Oh, the Power of Flowers, protest us and give death to the enemy! Flower's Shinsoo Manipulation Technique: Scent of the Forget-me-Not Flower!
[Area of Effect Technique: Flower Garden]
KHL: Woah... we almost died right there too. Flower Style Shinsoo Manipulation Techniques are so beautiful, but also so dangerous. FMN, do you think that snake's dead?
DW: That snake is an Ancient Monster raised by Lo Po Bia himself. It wouldn't die this easy.
TY: Damn! He's strong!
Snek: Impressive! My younger sibling was indeed not slain by luck!
KHL: The Snake is talking!
TY: The 23 Beasts are now each controlled by their own Anima. The one talking right now is probably one of Lo Po Bia's eldest direct descendants.
KHL: Kek, That's cool! I want one!
???: I am the 8th Son of Lord Lo Po Bia!! I bring my fathers warning!
???2: Speak your Warning, for I am here! FIRST OF OF ORIGINS! Attacking my allies when I am gone, the Lo Po Bia are truly cowardly as they say they are!
KHL: You're back! Cha!
???2: I am the leader of this team! If you bring word, shouldn't you have come while I was here?
??2 [Leader of the Hidden Flower Garden, Cha the Fisherman]
DW: Why are you so late! We were waiting for you before we got attacked!
(Also we're co leaders!)
Cha: Sorry, sorry, things over on the other side took too long, but our way out is clear, so please forgive me!
LPB??: Cha... Descendant of the First One. I want to get rid of you as you are a dangerous figure, but I will save that for another day.
Cha: What are you waiting for, fight me!
LPB?: I shall now speak my father's words. Dowon. You are the Knight of the Peach Flower Kingdom of the Five Flower Kingdoms, correct?
DW: Why my country all of a sudden!
LPB: Your Kingdom is completely surrounded by the Allied Zahard Forces. Soon, your kingdom will fall!!
DW: W.. what!? They're not my country anymore!
LPB: If that were really the case, we wouldn't even be fighting, would we? My father is infuriated over my brother's death. Zahard and the Lords of the Alliance too grow weary of this war. So we stand before two paths of which only one can be trodden. Harmony, or Destruction. And Lord Zahard wants for it a trophy from the rebels.
DW: A trophy?
LPB: Yes. And you are one of them Dowon, the Flower Wave Controller. Ensealment of you and key rebel Rankers!
DW: Seal me away? Who would be so foolish to-
LPB?: Rebels sealing their heroes away out of their own choice. That is the trophy that lord Zahard desires. and last night, Dowon, your kingdom chose to seal you away for the sake of Harmony.
DW: What?!
Team HFG: Dowon's country's....?! What?
DW: My country...
LPB: Your ruler and your people agreed on this. If you do not return and let yourself be sealed, your nation will be doomed. If you don't want to be remembered by history as one who chose herself over her entire kingdom, you best return quickly.
DW: Me...
[Next Day]
[Team HFG's Ship]
??: Dowon, are you really going home?
DW: Yeah, I have to go.
??: But you may never come out of the seal again!
DW: I have no choice. I am with you now, but they're my home, and my family has always been their knights. I chose to fight Zahard after my father died. My father went out to the battlefield when Zahard declared himself King of the whole Tower, and died in the battlefield for our king who opposed that. Our family was gifted with the ability to use Flower Style Shinsoo Manipulation Techniques, so me and my younger sister had to train hard to fill his place. My sister's still there now to protect our country. I am fighting now so my country doesn't become of of Zahard's. If they fall, I have no more reason to fight. I have to return home. My journey ends here. I leave the rest to you all, team.
KHL: Dowon... Alright. If that is your will, so be it.
DW: Cha! I decided to go back after all.
Cha: Go. Team Hidden Flower Garden was meant to bloom and then fade like flowers. We do not cry over the flowers that are no more.
DW: You're so obviously putting up a strong face when you're sad (Also I chose the name) Cha. You like me, don't you?
Cha: Wh-wha
DW: I knew it all along! Too bad! I was thinking if I should say yes when you confessed, but I guess that's not happening anymore, is it? I guess more so than me will be you guys missing me, right?
Cha: Don't talk like you're going to die. You're being sealed. We'll meet one day. It may be a while, but we will meet again, so please let me confess to you like a true man when that time comes.
DW: Should I? I'll let you know how I feel when you do.
Cha: What? It's not a yes?
DW: Now's now, and then's then!

So'oh: So Dowon went back home and was sealed here. We don't know what happened in between because the memories of all the locals were erased, but these walls became a reservation for the people of Peach Flower Kingdom in the name of peace, and the King eventually lost his place and gave way to a normal chairman. Cha left his team after Dowon was sealed, and after charging into Allied Zahard Forces alone and terrorizing them as he killed numerous soldiers and rankers, he ran, only to come back later voluntarily to be sealed on his own. I guess he wanted the same fate as Dowon. The team, now without their two leaders joined FUG's most vocal hawk, Kel Hellam, and when he gained the power to see fate, he was emboldened enough to attack Zahard himself to turn the tide of war. Everyone was against it, but Kel's team tried, and they reached Zahard. And in that battle, the entire team save for Kel, was either killed or is missing to this day. Kel was too arrogant then. Maybe Zahard saw that and allowed them this chance to show him his true power
What's more shocking is that there was a traitor in the team. A traitor in the Hidden Flower Garden. We don't know what happened, but it was a shock. After the defeat, the war turned for the worse even quicker, and with the bait of peace and harmony, more walls were raised everywhere. Those who moved into the walls were promised immediate peace, but as time went on they thought Zahard's Rule as natural, and they forgot their heroes as new battles and fronts opened up. Most don't even have a mechanism to remove the seal or a person who can do undo the seal. Including this place, only three walls remain. If Dowon or Cha woke up and heard what happened, they would try to avenge their teammates, but Zahard's forces are way stronger now than they were then. They will die. We don't want that.

Khun: So even if we awaken her, we only give Zahard a Casus Belli and nothing good for her. I think Kallavan wants that. What do you think Baam?
Hatsu: I think she should be awakened! Revenge or Peace is a decision for a warrior to make!
So-Oh: were you even paying attention? Regulars these days have no fear
Khun: I didn't ask you, weak-ass samurai with a item too good for him!
H: What was that, Ear rings?!
B: I don't think we should leave her like this. That's too cruel. But if Kallavan awakens her...
???: Kill! (x5)
B: What's that?
H: something's happening outside?
So-Oh: It's happening! The people of the walls are arresting the younger sister and the people want her dead... The people want to kill her with this outsider worrying them too much! They're trying to kill her to end the tensions! If she dies Dowon will never be able to be awakened again!
White: But Kallavan won't let that happen. The people will make him move. A group when afraid is the most hillarious thing.
Baam: We can't sit by either! We should move too!
Khun: Even if we hit the rock hard and crack or spill, let's at least throw the eggs first [reference to 以卵擊石] We've come so far!
People: Kill! x 4
[The People's Square, the Garrison]
??: She is here, Chairman.
Ko'eir, Chairman of the Walled City: Lady Canne, I hope you understand for bring you here, as the times are times. Something unprecedented has happened. There was an intruder, and they have ties with you, is what we hear. We checked the observers, and it is true that he contacted you and you even let him in to your house. Lady Canne, do you confess to conspiracy with the intruder?
Canne: no.
[Boo! Fake news!]
Koeir: Lady Canne, there are so much evidence you can't deny them all! Tell us where he is!
Canne: Bullshit! I don't know him, how would I know where he is?
Koeir: Then why didn't you report him!
Canne: I didn't want any bloodshed, I wanted him to go on his own terms! I ask you to trust me! That's it!
People: Lies! She wants to awaken her sister and bring war to this place! If she awakens Zahard's army will kill us all!
Koeir: There now there now! Canne is younger sister to a hero! Let us give her a chance to restore her honor!
People: What do you mean! Just kill her!
Koeir: Lady, Canne, please prove true your hope for peace to the people! If you disappear, the seal will never be undone! So how is this? You join her in the seal.
Canne: Wh-what kind of
Koeir: You've lived long enough anyway, don't you think its time to give the people peace before leaving us? What's there to regret? Your sister's will shall be made complete with your sacrifice! What do you say? If you truly want peace! Why don't you follow in her footsteps?
People: Yeah! Yeah! One sacrifice for all of our peace!
Canne: After our nation got four walls and the kings gave way to chairmen, I saw countless be born and be killed. I knew this one wasn't going to be a good one. Childish, powerhungry... but I didn't think him to be this senseless.. I'm sorry, sister.

Canne: No. (No more. Not more for these people) I SAID NO YOU SON OF A BITCH (I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM ANYMORE!)
Koeir: That's no way to act to a chairman! Are you saying you are going to work with the intruder?
Canne: yes! I You say conspiracy? I will show you conspiracy!
Koeir: What?!

Guards: Find him! Someone reported him being over there!!! Find him! He's a large man with a blue hat!
Canne; Hey! You listening, right?! This is all because of you, so you're helping me. Don't think about running away now. I. I want to wake my sister right now.
Kalla: Alright. (I am in luck.) I will tear down these walls!

Khun: Hatsu and White will look for Kallavan after they find their swords. We can go help Dowon's younger sister
Baam: Alright!
Khun: Guards?!
B: I got it! Gonna test my new powers
K: wat
Red Bari Bullshit: whatever
Khun: Amazing! It's like metamorphosis!
R: Turtle's arm's weird
B: I'm not even using it properly this time! I think she should be awakened too, but she's someone hurt by war.
K: The timing is right!
B:I can't let someone like him awaken her

CHAPTER : 458

"I SHALL TEAR DOWN THESE WALLS!" - Kalla 2019
Chairman: Wh-what are you!! Lady Canne, are you actually in a conspiracy of treason with the intruder? So it was true that you engaged in collusion!
Kalla: Do you want me to head over there?
Canne: No, don't draw too much attention to yourself and wait there. I don't want any innocent lives lost. We just want to wake up my sister with minimal casualties. I'll take care of things my end.
Chairman: A sh..shinsoo attack! Yo-you crazy!! You finally show you true colors (Canne: Tsk... I missed)
Cman: Damn! G... Guards, kill that bitch!
Townsfolk: RUN! RUN! The witch has gone mad! She's attacking people!
[52F The Walls Where the Forget Me Not Flower Sleeps -04]
Generic Bad Guy: L.. Lady Canne!! Do you know what you are doing right now!!!
C: I know better than you. You must have forgotten that I am a Ranker too. I almost forgot how to fight, but It should be enough to fend off cowards like you. I am waking up my sister.
GBG: W...wwait... L... Lady Canne!?
CMan: Damn! That crazy bitch! She dare attack me, a son of kings!! Why did my ancestors spare that thing! If they got rid of those things we wouldn't be dealing with this mess!! !! Y..you!! Who the hell are you?
So'oh: I am sowo, I am from Fug.
CMan: WHAT!? FUG!? G... git! Why are all of you people coming into the walls left and right, causing chaos!
So'oh: The world's always been rather chaotic. You were able to enjoy peace only thanks to Dowon and these walls. Why all of these things are happening now in your generation may be something you may resent, but...
CMan: So what! I mean so what!
So'oh: Let's combine forces to stop the intruder. As long as Canne is set on it, your people can't stop the intruder alone. I will help.
Cman: A... alright.

???: So you snuck out somehow, Regular who claims to be a Slayer Candidate.
Khun: Y... you!! Ranker!!
???: The name's Delete. It looks like you somehow free yourselves, but there is nowhere left to go. If you do not return to jail voluntarily, you will be killed.
Baam: We will not go back!!
(The guy who is about to be) Delete(d): Then... I must kill y-
[Incoming transmission!]
(Saved!)Delete: Chairman?
[Text: something something reach an alliance something something if the intruder is something something Zahard Army, then something something]
Delete: Change of plans. '
(Khun: What?) The Chairman's asked me to join hands with you and eliminate the intruder. Until we eliminate the intruder we are on the same side.

Canne: You fight well with just the one arm.
Kalla: And you too, you made it here rather quickly. I was going to go pick you up.
Canne: Unnecessary manners. I am rusty, but I am still a Ranker. If you had come, more people would have died.
Kalla: So it is.
Canne: The soldiers are probably swarming by the Tower of Ensealment to protect it. If we want to reduce casualties we need to hurry. Don't even think about blowing up the walls or doing anything flashy.
Kalla: Noted.
Canne: Let's go. Let's save my sister.
[Warning! Warning! Lady Canne is heading to the Tower with the intruder!]
Guards: Get them! Where are they!!
Guards: They're moving too fast for the soldiers!! They're already almost to the tower!
Kalla: Are there no Rankers in the garrison?
C: There are four! In the guards! Tonky and Delete are are the two strong ones among them. Most of the rankers after losing their memories left here for the outside world. Delete is a decedent of those who guarded the walls of this garrison, and Tonky's been here since my sister was sealed so he's the strongest.
Kalla: A Ranker from the age of Genesis? I look forward to it.
Guards: Halt! This is the Tower of Ensealment! We cannot let you pass!! Wait! Wait, stop!! RUN! We can't fight that!
Kalla: Sloppy warnings only attract more attention. If you want to reduce casualties, this is the best way to do it.
Canne: You... (I ended up allying with him!, but who the hell is he? He's not just a Ranker. As soon as I wake my sister up, this man's....)

[The Tower of Ensealment]
Tonki: You're here, Lady Canne.
Canne: Tonki!
Tonki: Are you really betraying the residents of the Tower and undoing the seal on your sister?
Canne: That's not it! The townspeople are the ones who are betraying my sister! My sister is a hero who sacrificed herself to save them! I can't forgive them making her look like a demon who is bring them war!
Tonki: So it is. Well, no matter, I am relieved. That means I am finally relieved of my duty. I am the oldest Ranker along with you in the garrison. As a descendant of the old kingdom of Flower I was tasked with protecting the seal, but I don't remember why I had to guard this place, and I wanted to quit like the others shortly after taking up my duty. But I changed my mind after seeing you come every day. Who was your older sister, why does this woman remember her and miss her so much? How long will her memory last? So I made a promise to myself. As long as you don't run or give up, as long as you come here every day, I too would protect the seal. And that if you were to ever change your heart and tried to break the seal, that I would give my life to stop you!
Canne: Tonki...
Kalla: Beautiful. An oath that has stood the test of all this time. I too have watched over something this long, so I know the feeling. Human will, surprisingly will maintain itself for an almost infinite amount of time. But... no matter how long things last, it must fall some day. With my right arm, I shall give my respect to your oath, and my uttermost power.
Tonki:... just one arm? Do you mock me?
Kalla: Once you feel it you will realize that this is my respect.

Khun: Hatsu! Did you find the sword?
H: Yes! We're getting out another way!! How about you?
K: Change of plans! Kallavan's in with the sister, and I guess the Guide magicked up something with the chairman to help us stop Kallavan!
H: Really?
K: Yeah! So don't fight the soldiers!
H: Well that's a relief.... but I don't think our guy here wants to stop any time soon.
K: What? What do you mean?
H: It's like a spectre. But his blade... it's beautiful in its brevity.
W: Kallavan and a hidden hero... a feast fit for a king!
H: Is this Kallavan truly stronger than this demon?

Delete: We already received word that they are at the Tower of Ensealment.
B: We must hurry!
D: I am a son of my clan, ones who protected these walls for generations. I was the only one who became a ranker, but I gave up all of my wealth and glory to come back home.
(B: He's so quick, must be because he's tall)
D: After the hero was sealed, there's never been a proper battle in the garrison. I want peace here to be maintained. But from all this time of peace, we have grown weak in combat readiness. If Lord Tonki falls, there is no defense left. You say you know of the intruder? Who is he? I must know who he is before I fight him.
B: Ah... Kallavan is a very dangerous High Ranker! He was a Corps Commander for Zahard's Army! Not anymore, but...
D: Army commander?! Someone that high up here?
B: Yeah, I don't know what he's doing here alone, but I think here's here on orders!
D: So that's how it is. Then our alliance ends here.
K: Watch out!
B: What are you doing? We are in an alliance to stop the intruder!
D: We were. The message told me to pretend to ally with you to find out more information about the intruder,
[Text: Delete, pretend to ally with them for and find out more information about the intruder. If the intruder is stronger than them or is from Zahard, eliminate them.]
D: and if the intruder is stronger than you or is from Zahard, I was to eliminate you and to side with the intruder.
K: What?!
D: None can ever hope to stand up against a Corps Commander of Zahard. If we disobeyed him we would all die too. Our duties are not for the hero or for the walls, but to our peace. Peace means siding with the strong. You are weak. He is strong. Do not blame us, blame your weakness.

END

Kallavanın mertlik özü anlında değil miydi ya burda sanki baya yumruğunda.Baam o yumruğu özümser benden söylemesi sonundada kulenin kralı değil özümseye özümseye kulenin kendisi olur ve son.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 6)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık