Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Kallavanı yenmenin çok uzakta olduğunu düşünmüyorum. Düşüncem Violenin şuan Cehennem Treni savaşındaki ordudaki Kallavan hariç herkesi yenebileceği yönünde. Şuan Ari Sharon'u bile yenebileceği yönünde kanım. Viole HR seviyesindeyken arkadaşları ranker seviyesine bile çok uzak kuleyi birlikte tırmanabileceklerini sanmıyorum.

ALINTIDIR

Chapter: 449

Gado: This is...! What kind of a power is this!?

Canzon: !

[Title: 52F - Metamorphosis - 03]

Gado: Did the part that went through Metamorphosis... get bigger?

[Red Bari - Grade 2 Metamorphosis]

Gado: It looks like the Metamorphosis of the Houndborn yet somehow different. Almost like... is this not an entirely different life form...?

Baam: Uwaaat?!

Gado: Oh my... a wound on my leg! That kind of precision is dangerous. I should take care of this before he gains control...!

[Explosion]

Gado: This attack...!!

Can Zon: Gadoooooo!!!

Gado: Zon! Zon!! You bastard!! What are you doing!!

Zon: Gado!! I have never bested you in our many battles, but thanks to those battles I know your weakness!! In your state of metamorphosis, when your leg is disabled you are helpless for the moment! And the part that connects to your metamorphose leg is greatly weakened!! You were too fast for me before, but not now!! Oi pup!! Do something (B: What!?)
Use the power that you used to cut the black veil! You wouldn't be able to do much with your attack to Gado!! But At least distract him!

Baam:Ah... Yes sir!! (I'll contain the Shinwonryu..!! And somehow in a straight line!! EXTEND!!

?!?!

CZ: What? Leg? How?!

----------

Yama: Next is my right arm!! (Even for me, full metamorphosis is painful. But overcoming pain alone and using it to foster my future growth is only normal. For me, it was more difficult to share power and create groups like my brother Doom. Older brother and I were polar opposites in that regard. But I wasn't envious of him (Paul: Bruh, wait up!) I didn't know how to share or form a pack, but I didn't use anyone either. I didn't learn how to rely on someone, only to become weak. Yes... What completes me is my power!!

Kel Hellam: Huhuhuhu!

Y: Huh? Are you going nuts or something?

KH: Sowo!

Guide's pocket: Sowo!!

Guide whose name is Sowo: (?! Kal?)

Pocket: Change of plans! We throw Yama into the battlefield first!!

Sowo: Roger! Take it from here ricecake!

Madorako: Excuse me!?

Kel: You are amazing Lord Yama. I did not expect you to be this strong. You are worthy to stand among the ranks of the First Generation Slayers in skill.

Yama: Huh? Why are you suddenly complimenting me?

Kel: So I think it is only fate that I send you where you need to be first. Lord Yama, do you know of the fortress in the Zone of Peace and Harmony?

Y: ? You mean the place that was created after Genesis to commemorate the end of the war between Zahard and those who opposed him? I have, but why?

Kel: Yes, FUG, among others who opposed King Zahard, in order to prove the end of war imprisoned on their own terms their heros of war in the fortress. What I want is not to fight in war and win, but to let the storm of war pass by us as to not disturb their slumber. I wish them, my old allies to remain always asleep.

Pocket: Sowo!! Now!

Sowo: Got it!!

Yama: What is this? (This fucker...!) What bullshit are you pulling now!!

Kel: I wish you the best of luck, milord

[Zone of Peace and Harmony]

Suspendium Ship: To the Chairman of the Walls of Peace and Harmony. This is a warning. The 5th Corps of the Zahardian Army shall remove these walls in 2 days. This is the will of no other than King Zahard himself, and in the face of the unquestionable will, we recommend full evacuation prior to the attack to prevent meaningless casualties

Chairman: You fiends! You dare say this knowing what these walls hold!
"I Dare" - CPT Kahler (RK), 5th Corps.

Chairman: No! You clearly don't! These walls were one of many created to commemorate the end of hostilities between Zahard and those who opposed his ascension to the throne!! Zahard promised full autonomy beyond these walls, and in exchange received promise of no more open warfare!! And as a proof of peace, the mighiest of those who fougth Zahard's armies were imprisoned here!! If you release them, the Tower will..!!

Kahler: It matters not. "The King and the 10 Family Heads. They want chaos once more."

Chairman: What?

Kahler: "And those who brought chaos into the Tower once more into the Tower is no other than FUG". These are the words of the Corps Commander.

Chairman:!! A person from the path?!

Yama: Where? Where am I?

[Zahardian Army 5th Corp]

[Zahardian Army 5th Corp Mothership Aquilla]

"Sir, one of our captains recommended to their chairman to surrender and evacuate, but Chairman seems to be as expected resistant and seems to be willing to hold the fort. it looks like we will not be able to avoid civillian casualties. What should we do? We do have two days until operation begins.." - High Ranker Lo Po Bia Fuschelle, 2nd Division, 5th Corp, Zahardian Army

"well, that's what their chairman thinks, not the chairman's underlings. We have intelligence many are disgruntled. We should cause maximum disruption amongst themselves, and put the blame on the Chairman to keep things clean." [Corps Commander, 5th Corps] (meow)

"We should surround the walls and send a message. Send the order to the 2nd Division to get ready. We move." - High Ranker Lo Po Bia Yasracia

LPBF: Yes Sir.

END

Ne yani lo PO bia yasratcha bölük komutanı mıymış?
Doom kekledi bizi. 10 aile liderlerini affetmeyecegim, lanet olsun sana Yasrachia diyince sonunda adamin adini soyledi Siu sandik.:D
Ama bu adam gayet Isim avindaki tasvirden farkli ve Aile liderlerinin komutan olmasi pek de olasi degil.
Hani Zahard taraftari olanlardan biri 2 squadronu alip Luslec'in pesine dusebilir de daimi bir unvan garip olurdu.

Bu Impel down'dan kimler cikacak bakalim, Fug eski ittifagin parcalarindan biri dendi. Molic gibi eski krallar canavarlar falan cikabilir.

Maschenny'nin yaptıklarının Eduan'ın haberi olmadan yaptığını zannetmiyorum zaten Koon ailesinde ona tanrı gibi davranılıyor.

Jinsungun yakalanmasının FUG vs Zahard arasındaki savaşın kıvılcımı olarak görüyorum ve ileride antik zamanlardaki canavarların uykudan uyandırılması, kurtulması sonucu gerçek savaşın başlayacağını düşünüyorum. Eduan veya Gustang'ın Garama dolaylı yoldan Zahard yapmış gibi gösterip belaya atması ve Urek'inde savaşa Zahard karşıtı rol oynaması ve olaya Wolhaiksongun da dahil olacağı düşüncesindeyim.

Violenin safında duracaklarını düşündüğüm Aile Liderleri:
Koon Ailesi(Olayların başında geliyor zaten bu aile )
Enne ve Po bidou aileleri(Enne Zahard olayı sonrası iki aileninde Zahard karşıtı görüşleri olacağını düşünüyorum),
Hendo Ailesi(Yu hangsung ile Hendo LookBloodmatter'ın çok yakın bağlantısı var ve Hendo ailesinin Viole ile alakalı bütün olaylardan YHS sayesinde haberdar olsuğunu düşünüyorum)
Ha Ailesinin hangi tarafı tutacağını kestiremiyorum ama düşüncelerim Yuri'nin yanında olacakları yönünde.
Kuleyi kökten değiştirecek çok büyük bir savaş yaklaşıyor 3.sezonda bol bol aksiyon göreceğiz.

Baamın yanında hiç bir aile lideri olmaz...taki korkunç dehşet verici bir olay yapmadıktan sonra...

mesala bir admini çiğ çiğ yemek gibi:D

Arkadaşlar neden hala kallavanı yenmekten uzak diyorsunuz ki? Zaten seride ranker mı kaldı? Kim kime dum duma. Haa birde adam daha bir sey göstermedi baam ile ilgili!!! Seride ilk başlarda bu ranker olayı, kurallı olayı bariz hissettirilirken şu an baam'ın oldugu sahnelerde farklı gösteriliyor. Kallavan da zaten büyük savaşa açılan perde olucak kanımca:bilmem:

Arkadaşlar neden hala kallavanı yenmekten uzak diyorsunuz ki? Zaten seride ranker mı kaldı? Kim kime dum duma. Haa birde adam daha bir sey göstermedi baam ile ilgili!!! Seride ilk başlarda bu ranker olayı, kurallı olayı bariz hissettirilirken şu an baam'ın oldugu sahnelerde farklı gösteriliyor. Kallavan da zaten büyük savaşa açılan perde olucak kanımca:bilmem:
Ben uzak görüyordum da yavaş yavaş seriyi o noktaya götürüyor gibi SİU. Baam 2 sene arada çok sağlam power up almış. Hâlâ yenemeyeceğini düşünüyorum Kallavan'ı ama eskisi gibi de aralarında devasa bir fark olduğunu düşünmüyorum.

Ben uzak görüyordum da yavaş yavaş seriyi o noktaya götürüyor gibi SİU. Baam 2 sene arada çok sağlam power up almış. Hâlâ yenemeyeceğini düşünüyorum Kallavan'ı ama eskisi gibi de aralarında devasa bir fark olduğunu düşünmüyorum.
Power up almadı yahu, adam olanı kullanmayı ögrendi... Hee her kavgada birilerinin gücüne çökmek p-up sa evettt:flaugh:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 9)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık