Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Credit: Fish09

Rak: (that fire...somehow, somewhere... I feel like I’ve seen it.) Hockney: alligator?! What is that? It’s like a crazy animal?
Levi: (......? What are they doing? Why are there only three? Where did the black hair guy go? Who else is in that box? Looks like an important guy. Let me...take it away ..!)
Hockney: (what!?)
Rak: ...
Hockney: danger!!
Rak: some noise Levi: I'm Levy. I’m a spell user who wants to get rid of you guys. I'll ask you a question....you avoided that. You’re quite fast
Rak: what!! You?!
Levi: what is in the blue box?
Hockney: what?
Rak: stone...! Power...the power is overflowing!!
Hockney: curious!!* (asterisk means that I’m not sure)
Rak: wh...why!! Monster turtle?!
Hockney: I...don’t know!! Suddenly my neck...!
Rak: something you did this!
Levi: yes, that’s my spell. If you want to save the guy, give me the guy in the blue box.
Rak: Ha! You want to die or give up!! There’s no negotiation.
Levi: huh?

(Stone claw thing)
Levi: Wait a minute !! If you attack me now you will regret it!! Spell will not disappear even if I die! Your colleague will die! So get out of this stone! And give me the blue guy!! (More stone claw)
Levi: what is that?!
Rak: Too chatty.* (Stone fist)
Levi: Damn it!! That crocodile kid is a total freak!!
Levi: (I can not use the question mark spell for two people at a time!) (Action panels)
Levi: (what power is this! What the hell is that crocodile kid?!)
Levi: Ahhh OK!! I’ll undo the spell!! I do not need that blue guy !! Just take this stone away!
Hwa Ryun: Stop it, Crocodile. He undid the spell already, plus we are busy. Besides, you better not use the power of your identity anymore. Someone will notice.
Rak: Red turtle... huh!! (Levi released)
Rak: You!! Never something crocodile again!!*
Rak: Go!!
Levi: (A regular whom spells won’t work on, an alligator who controls stones... What are they doing? Those people... I have to get rid of them somehow...those people are too dangerous!)
Rak: (I prepared to escape somehow, and this pathetic tortoise will be guarded, so be sure to come back alive. Black tortoise!) ——————————————————-

Charlie: Come! Regulars!!
YHS: No! You still can’t fight against a ranker!
Stua: I don’t know who you are. But we can’t let you help them.
YHS: They are all just annoying people here.
Miseng: Sister Androssi! [Observer - offensive strengthening]
Androssi: OK!! (Action panels)
Charlie: You! Looks like a good attack! There’s no way this attack would work!! [Yellow light defense]
Andro: I don’t think so!
Baam : This way seems to be difficult! I will take time with mr Mikoto and you will take the hostages during this gap!
Andro: It'll be okay Baam?!
Baam “the fool”: (Orb!) Shinsoo canon! I think I can hold it for about 5 min!!
Charlie: 5min?! Do you not see me in the water too?* [Yellowlight defense]
Charlie: I had a childhood that was full of shit.* (나도 저런 패기 넘치던 어린 시절이 있었는데 말이지 seriously google this yourself, this is what came up) Charlie: well, in the end, I was the only one in the ranking.* (maybe he’s saying he had a shitty time as a regular, and he’s the only one among his teammates becoming a ranker) [Yellow light defense - white light noise]
Baam: ... (What happened? Can I not see the front?)
Charlie: Reality is harder than it sounds. Regulars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuri: Baam! No!
Chunhee: Where are you going? Princess?
Yuri: sister Chunhee!
Chunhee: Helping them is a rebellion against the orders of Jahad. You do not think you're going to be a traitor, do you? You are the princess representing the royal family!
Yuri: Damn it! (I have to get there in time.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: my shinsoo controls white noise. At the right moment, I can blow out one’s senses, things like vision, touch, hearing. It does not work well in the fight between the Rankers, but it should be easy for an opponent like you.
Dreadlock priest: Thank you, Charlie! It's too late to bring it safely.
Charlie: oh! You are there~ super speed promotion!
Hostages: wow, what is this? It’s getting big! [Inventory - Great Willie]
Boro: Whhhaaat! It works!
Candy: Stoopppp! Boro: These rankers are not ashamed to harass regulars!! Stop right now!
Charlie: Ah~ I am ashamed. But, this is the life of a low end worker like me. [Convertible Needle - Orange Snake]
Charlie: You can not disobey the King’s words!
Yuri: No! Snap out of it Baam! (Action panels)
Charlie: Wow !? Stop it !?
Baam: (?!)
Charlie: Wh..what?!
Baam: (Black March!)

Zaten gardiyan gücü var, cehennem katında almıştı hatırlarsanız.

Siyah Mart ile yeniden kavuştular bakalım şimdi ne olacak? Yuri’yi dinlemeyen Mart Bam’ı dinlemişti. Kavuşmalarını hep dört gözle beklemiştim. Silahı ateşleyince milletin tepkisini görmek lazım))

Zaten gardiyan gücü var, cehennem katında almıştı hatırlarsanız.

Siyah Mart ile yeniden kavuştular bakalım şimdi ne olacak? Yuri’yi dinlemeyen Mart Bam’ı dinlemişti. Kavuşmalarını hep dört gözle beklemiştim. Silahı ateşleyince milletin tepkisini görmek lazım))
Kırmızı Bariyi diyorsun dimi hatırlıyorum ama o gardiyandan arta kalanlar mıydı yeniden doğmuş hali miydi neydi ? Tam olarak gardiyan sayılmaz diye düşünmüştüm :D

Kırmızı Bariyi diyorsun dimi hatırlıyorum ama o gardiyandan arta kalanlar mıydı yeniden doğmuş hali miydi neydi ? Tam olarak gardiyan sayılmaz diye düşünmüştüm :D
Red barinin gardiyan tarzı bir canlı olmasının dışında red bari şey dememiş miydi.Senin içinde yöneticinin gücü ne arıyor.Tarzı bir şey demişti.Baamın içinde zaten var sanırım böyle bir şey.Yoksa başka bir şey miydi

Red barinin gardiyan tarzı bir canlı olmasının dışında red bari şey dememiş miydi.Senin içinde yöneticinin gücü ne arıyor.Tarzı bir şey demişti.Baamın içinde zaten var sanırım böyle bir şey.Yoksa başka bir şey miydi
O bölümleri okuyalı çok oldu unuttuk tabi ama öyle bir muhabbet vardı ki aklımın köşesinde kalmış yukarıda dedim Baam'da vardır mutlaka diye :D Baam seri sonu tüm kuleyi özümseyecek demedi demeyin :oleyo2:
Rak : Baam, Koon'u gördün mü ?
Baam : İçimizde içimizde :utaniyorum:
Rak : Onu da mı özümsedin lan it :of:
Baam : Hepsi içimizde :oleyo2:

O bölümleri okuyalı çok oldu unuttuk tabi ama öyle bir muhabbet vardı ki aklımın köşesinde kalmış yukarıda dedim Baam'da vardır mutlaka diye :D Baam seri sonu tüm kuleyi özümseyecek demedi demeyin :oleyo2:
Rak : Baam, Koon'u gördün mü ?
Baam : İçimizde içimizde :utaniyorum:
Rak : Onu da mı özümsedin lan it :of:
Baam : Hepsi içimizde :oleyo2:

bam o kadar "geniş " ki gay diyemiyorum.Gayda olabilir ama:p

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık