Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Kengan Asura

Hey guys - here’s the “overview” translation for today’s RAW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The women on the first page are judges. Everyone is deliberating on whether to give Alan the win, or to make the match obsolete (since Alan was holding a knife, and rushed before Alisa announced the match.) The win ends up going to Alan.

-Fei says that he's an "athlete," and refuses to kill anyone or be killed. Nicolas calls Fei a scaredy cat. Terashi says that he's "lucky" he gets to face such strong opponents.

-The Purgatory team had another gladiator ready in case Liu doesn't come back, but he does.

-Purgatory gets to choose who goes first. Everyone on the Kengan team is eager and argue with each other on who gets to go, but Masaki calms everyone down. Also, Masaki has read Nitoku's books.

-Arashiyama's epithet is "The King of Judo" (or something like that, the kanji is a bit difficult.) Arashiyama has a second epithet, "The Twin Kings" which he shares with Lolong. Purgatory had their own version of an Annihilation Tournament last year, in which Lolong and Arashiyama were the Top Two.

-Masaki's epithet is "One Shot One Kill." Okubo says that Masaki goes to a college that's famous for their judo team. But Yamashita tells everyone that Masaki has never gone to a school judo club in his life, and instead goes to a......(it cuts off there.)

-Arashiyama knows about Masaki's past.

Arashiyama: "You're related to Meguro Masaki, aren't you?"

Masaki: "Yes? What about it?"

Arashiyama: "I've finally found you...."Boy M".
Geçmiş olsun gibi birine ama bakalım sürpriz olacak mı

Son düzenleme:
Ch 97 - Two Kings

Hashimoto Honoka: Disqualify Raian, obviously. The rule is absolute.

Jun Camelot: Wait, Alan is obviously trying to kill Raian first. It's a legitimate self defense

Nagase Matsuri: Make it invalid. This match doesn't represent the spirit of Rengoku. We can't acknowledge this match.

Alisa: It's true that Alan tried to kill Raian, but that was too much to be called a self-defense

Jerry: The fuck are ya talking about! Alan bought a fucking knife! that's enough proof that he was tryna kill Raian first!

2-3

Idemitsu: blahblah what do you think Sayaka?

Sayaka: "Alan bringing a knife" and "Raian killing Alan" are different matter. Raian killed Alan before he used his weapon, so Raian should be DQ'd. I don't mind DQ-ing Alan If he used his weapon first. That's my personal opinion

Idemitsu: naruhodo... let's go with that then!

Okubo: against the rule!? wtf he tried to kill Raian first!

Kouga: Okubo-san, don't you hate Raian

Okubo: I fucking hate that bitch! but I hate his retarded opponent more!

Fei: Fuck this, I'm out. I don't like killing match

Nicola: Haha, you scared, Fei-chan?

Fei: I-It's not like I'm scared or anything! I'm just pro-sportmanship!

Terashi: The opponent's ability is obviously stronger. We were lucky. (dunno if he's talking about Raian or Kengan in general)

Arashiyama: So you're back

Lolong: The reserver, Kim Chang Gi is preparing himself. You wanna switch out?

Liu: This is too heavy of a burden for a newbie who just became an A-class. I'll keep fighting.

Yamashita: let's change gears, boys! next, Rengoku is gonna pick fighter first!

Okubo: I'm fighting next

Wakatsuki: You're too heated. Calm yourself down first.

Okubo: I'm cool, retard!

Wakatsuki: If you're really a pro, then think of the team more.

Yamashita: Don't fight!

Masaki: Calm down, you two. Let's wait for Purg to pick a fighter first

Nitoku: Hayami-shi is right. Let's counter-pick them.

Masaki: Good, Nitoku-sensei. Always stick to FACTS and LOGIC.

Nitoku: Hm. have you read my novel, my friend?

Masaki: I've read the entire series. It was very unique and extraordinary. Tokita-san, you like reading too, right? Capt. yamashita told me.

Okubo: wtf... he's getting ahead of himself

Ouma: He must've been talking about Ryuuki. I'm bad with kanji lol

Ouma: This guy changed the entire mood just like that... Just as Metsudo granpa said. That guy has the "quality of a leader"

Arashiyama: My turn.

KITAAAAAAAAAAA ARASHIYAMAAAAAAAAA

Audience: Juurotaaaa! Arashiyama-saaaaan Anikiiiii!!!

Soft King - Arashiyama Juurota

Nitoku: His aura is telling me that he's strong.

Okubo: Wtf is his outfit. Is he cosplaying or something?

Misasa: ... (staring at Okubo)

Yamashita: There he is, one of the Dual Kings of Rengoku

Ouma: Dual what?

Yamashita: Rengoku has two kings. The first is the champion of last year's tournament, "The King", Lolong Donaire. And then there's his equal in ability, Soft King, Arashiyama Juurota. From what I've seen, Lolong's strength is on par with the strongest class of Kengan. And if they said Juurota is as strong as him, then...

Wakatsuki: I'm going. I've fought a Judo practicioner before.

Yamashita: I think so too. The heavy weigth Waka should have an advantage over his Judo. Yosh!

Masaki: I'll fight here. We can't waste using General Wakatsuki-san here. Capt. Yamashita, counterpicking his style is nice, but I think fighting with the same style isn't so bad either.

Ouma: He's storng, you know? will you be okay?

MasakI: Well, I'll never know if I don't try. I'll just keep moving forward. until my enemy is defeated. (hehe sorry)

The Deadly Thrower (???) - Hayami Masaki

Ouma: Judo match, huh?

Okubo: Judging form Masaki's appearance, I guess... wasn't he a student at Oukei University? It's a prestigious uni for Judo. have produced many athletes.......

Yamashita: Umm... about that...

Yamashita: Masaki wasn't part of Judo club. He didn't even go to any even when he was in grade/middle/high school.

Okubo: wtf?

Yamashita: He was part of...

Arashiyama: You. Are you related by blood with Meguro Masaki?

Masaki: Yes. So what?

Eldest son, M's incident

Arashiyama: I've finally found you, Boy M
Okubo: Wtf is his outfit. Is he cosplaying or something?

Misasa: ... (staring at Okubo)
xd xd

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık