Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Hunter x Hunter

The ship continues to goes through the chaotic sea.

Sairid is screaming and attacks Kurapika.

Kurapika uses his chain and throws him down to the ground.

Kurapika: “Bill, the 3 things you were just talking about…Is he needed for us to withdraw from this succession fight?”

Bill: “The only thing we needed is that box…A conjuration type nen user could transform that into a ship or a car that is capable to carry 5 people. But it would be a collaborative work that requires the power (Aura) of few other people. ”

Kurapika to Sairid: “What nen type user are you and what is your ability?”

Sairid: “I’m doing it because I was bored…And someone asked me to do it!”

Kurapika looks towards Bill.

Bill: “Without getting his permission, I just can’t carelessly tell you about his ability...”

Kurapika: In order to solve an emergency situation like this, it’s an information we must know! Were you lying when you said that the highest priority is to ensure the King and Queen's safety?

Bill: Sairid is an Emitter Type Nen user…But the ability he likes to use are more of a Manipulation type. He transforms his Nen into a sphere form and shoots it to insects to control them.

Kurapika: I see. We perhaps could take advantage of that.

Kurapika uses the chain on his index finger. On the top of the chain, there is a syringe attached.

END
Fake spoiler diyorlar ama okumak isteyen olursa diye yazdım buraya.

Kaç zamandır sorucam hep unutuyorum Gon çoğaltan değilmiydi şu dişi karıncayla dövüşürken nasıl vücutunu o kıvama getirdi sonradan mütahassız mı oldu

Kaç zamandır sorucam hep unutuyorum Gon çoğaltan değilmiydi şu dişi karıncayla dövüşürken nasıl vücutunu o kıvama getirdi sonradan mütahassız mı oldu
Kurapika'nın kullandığı tekniği kullandı. Kurapika hayalet takımı karşısında kullanmazsanız gücünü kalbine iğne saplama altı, Gon'da kendini Neferpitou'yu yenecek kadar olgunlaştırarak herşeyini feda etti. Bu tekniği her ben kullanıcısı kullanabiliyor mütehassıs olmaya gerek yok.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 5)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık