Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

990 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
-The key this week is Drake & Tobiroppo

-The one Whos Who wants to kill = The one Queen wants to kill = The one Hawkins predicted (1% chance of being alive until the next day) = Drake

-The reason why Who's Who is trying to kill Drake is not that he discovered that Drake was a navy, but because he suspected he had freed Law.

-There is no confrontation structure

-Luffy and Zoro face the Numbers

-The last cut is Luffy, Zoro, Drake & Numbers

-Break next week from worstgen

Düzgün spoiler geldi.

Chapter 990 - Lone Army
- Sasaki is rescued.
- Jack (in his mammoth form) vs Inuarashi & Nekomamushi (Sulong but silhouetted).
- King broadcasts to all the beast pirates to halt their search for Yamato an orders all forces to prevent anyone from going up to the roof to meet Kaidou.
- Drake gets a letter telling him accompany Who's Who, as the letter intends to go kill Queen (the handwriting seems to be a part of this scene).
- The scene changes and we see Luffy going Gear 4th in the midst of the heated battle.
- The scene changes again and we see Drake getting his ass handed to him by Queen and Who's Who.
- It's revealed that Drake was the one that let Law law escape.
- He someone manages to escape and then he finds himself on the battlefield where Luffy is fighting against the Numbers.
- Luffy & Zoro appear to defeat Numbers with a Kong Gun and Onigiri (lit. Demon Hunt) respectively.
- Drake says "I am a lone army, please allow me to fight alongside you!"
- In response Luffy says "Huh!!!?" - Break next week

Düzgün spoiler geldi.

Chapter 990 - Lone Army
- Sasaki is rescued.
- Jack (in his mammoth form) vs Inuarashi & Nekomamushi (Sulong but silhouetted).
- King broadcasts to all the beast pirates to halt their search for Yamato an orders all forces to prevent anyone from going up to the roof to meet Kaidou.
- Drake gets a letter telling him accompany Who's Who, as the letter intends to go kill Queen (the handwriting seems to be a part of this scene).
- The scene changes and we see Luffy going Gear 4th in the midst of the heated battle.
- The scene changes again and we see Drake getting his ass handed to him by Queen and Who's Who.
- It's revealed that Drake was the one that let Law law escape.
- He someone manages to escape and then he finds himself on the battlefield where Luffy is fighting against the Numbers.
- Luffy & Zoro appear to defeat Numbers with a Kong Gun and Onigiri (lit. Demon Hunt) respectively.
- Drake says "I am a lone army, please allow me to fight alongside you!"
- In response Luffy says "Huh!!!?" - Break next week
Bölüm Adı: Yalnız Ordu
- Sasaki'yi kurtarmışlar.
- Jack (mamut formunda) vs Inu ve Neko (sulong formunda ama siluet olarak) başlamış.
- King, Yamato'yu arama faaliyetinin bittiğini ilan etmiş. Kaido çatıda olduğu için herkesin düşmanın çatıya gitmelerini engellemelerini emretmiş.
- Who's Who, mektup vasıtasıyla Queen'i öldürmek için Drake'i kendisine katılmaya davet etmiş, ama mevzunun sonunda Who's Who ve Queen birleşip Drake'i perişan etmiş. Law'u serbest bırakan da Drake'miş. Sonrasında bir şekilde kalmış ve savaş alanına ulaşmış.
- Luffy Dördüncü Vites'e geçmiş ve Numaralar ile dövüşmeye başlamış. Luffy ve Zoro, Kong Gun ve Onigiri saldırıları ile Numaralar'ı yok etmiş. Drake yalnız bir asker olduğunu ve Luffy'nin yanında savaşmak istediğini söylemiş. Luffy de "Ney?" demiş.

Haftaya bölüm yokmuş.

Kong Gun'ın yanındaki teknik 十鬼X狩場 (Juuki X Calibur) diye okunuyormuş.

十 = 10
鬼 = oni (şeytan, iblis)
X狩場 = Excalibur (kral arthurun kılıcının ismi)

The thing about Drake joining Luffy has an explanation and a meaning, you'll see.

I'm just telling you to remember who he was talking to in chapter 956

And as to why Luffy attacks the Numbers, he also has an explanation (very epic too). Remember what happened in Thriller Bark, because Luffy refers to it

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık