Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

989 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Full summary, Thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 989: "I don't feel like we are losing".

In the cover, Pound shows a locket that contains a photo with child Lola and Chiffon to prove he's their father. The photo was taken while Pound was kicked out of the room by Big Mom, so half the photo is Big Mom's feet.

Kaidou's subordinates are shocked and start running away since they know Big Mom is about to go crazy and they don't want to stay there.

Luffy starts climbing up to Onigashima's roof to fight Kaidou. Luffy tells Shinobu that Yamato is on their side. Yamato is blushing when she tells Momonosuke "Hi. I'm Oden and I will protect you". Momonosuke and Shinobu are shocked and run away from Yamato.

Big Mom gets up after Franky attack without wounds. The Yakuza bosses discuss that they should go fight Tobiroppo to buy more time instead of wasting time fighting lower-rank subordinates from Kaidou's crew. Franky introduces himself to Big Mom. Nami tells Franky to run, since he's up against one of the Yonkou.

Franky: "Why should we run just because she's a Yonkou? Do you still intend to make our captain Pirate King?"

Franky is about to shoot his beam at Big Mom but 3 Numbers appears. They are all drunk and look like onis (like Nangi in last chapter). Big Mom says they are the failed version of "Ancient Giants" (like Oars) that Kaidou bought from Punk Hazard.

One of the Numbers is holding the Brachio Tank with Usopp and Chopper. Franky shoots a beam in its face. Big Mom is about to attack Franky (she calls him "Iron Man") but Jinbe grabs Big Mom's arm from behind and throws her to the ground.

Robin springs tons of hands from the ground and roll Big Mom until she crashes into the other side of the room. Jinbe says Big Mom will soon be back angrier than ever. Franky announces it's time to assemble Franky Shougun.

Luffy climbs up to the stage and meets Zoro, who happens to appear at the door behind the stage. They decide to go up for Kaidou together, ignoring Queen. Zoro grabs Luffy then he uses "Gomu Gomu no Rocket" to fly up.

However Queen transforms into a dinosaur and grabs them with his mouth. Above Queen's head, we can see King and other flying Gifter that are waiting to block anyone that want to go for Kaidou. Sanji gets up from the rubbles, he's fine thanks to the suit that protected him.

Queen throws Luffy and Zoro back down on the floor. Hyogoro smiles and says that, although there are so many obstacles, it doesn't feel like they are losing at all. In the last double page, we can see Straw Hat Pirates standing together at last facing Numbers, Queen and King.
Bölüm 989: Kaybediyormuşuz gibi hissetmiyorum
Kapakta Pound, Lola ve Chiffon'a içinde onların babaları olduğunu kanıtlayan bir resimin bulunduğu bir madalyon gösteriyor. Fotoğraf, Pound Big Mom tarafından odadan kovulurken çekilmiş. Bu yüzden fotoğrafın yarısında Big Mom'ın ayağı varmış.

Kaido'nun adamları şok oluyormuş ve Big Mom'ın çıldıracağını bildiklerinden dolayı kaçmaya başlıyorlarmış.
Luffy Kaido ile savaşmak için Onigashima'nın çatısına tırmanmaya başlıyormuş. Luffy Shinobu'ya Yamato'nun onların tarafında olduğunu söylüyormuş. Yamato, Momo'ya: ''Selam. Ben Oden ve seni koruyacağım.'' derken yüzü kızarıyormuş. Momo ve Shinobu şaşırıyorlarmış ve Yamato'dan kaçıyorlarmış.

Big Mom Franky'nin atağının ardından yara almadan kalkıyormuş. Yakuza patronları, Kaido'nun düşük rütbeli adamları ile savaşıp vakit kaybetmek yerine, zaman kazanmak için Tobiroppo ile savaşmaları gerektiği hakkında tartışıyormuş. Franky, kendisini Big Mom'a tanıtıyormuş. Nami, bir yonkou ile karşı karşıya olduğundan dolayı Franky'e kaçması gerektiğini söylüyormuş.

Franky: '' Sadece "Yonkou" olduğu için neden kaçalım ki? Hala kaptanını korsanlar kralı yapma niyetinde değil misin?'' diyormuş. Franky lazeri ile Big Mom'a ateş etmek üzereymiş ama bu sırada numberslardan üç tanesi gözüküyormuş. Hepsi sarhoşmuş ve önceki bölümdeki Nangi gibi oni'ye benziyorlarmış. Big Mom onların Kaido'un Punk Hazard'dan aldığı, antik devlerin başarısız bir versiyonu olduğunu söylüyormuş. (Oars gibi yani)

Numberslardan biri Usopp ve Chopper ile beraber Brachio tankını tutuyormuş. Franky onun suratına ışın atıyormuş. Big Mom ''Demir Adam'' dediği Franky'e saldırmak üzereymiş; fakat Jinbei Big Mom'ın kolunu arkadan tutuyormuş ve onu yere fırlatıyormuş. Robin yerden bir çok el çıkartıyormuş ve Big Mom'ı Odanın diğer ucuna çarpana kadar yuvarlıyormuş. Jinbei, Big Mom'ın yakında hiç olmadığı kadar kızgın bir şekilde döneceğini söylüyormuş. Franky, Franky Shogun'u bir araya getirmenin zamanının geldiğini ilan ediyormuş.

Luffy sahneye tırmanıyormuş ve orada sahnenin arkasındaki kapıda beliren Zoro ile karşılaşıyormuş. İkisi, Quenn'i görmezden gelerek Kaido'ya birlikte gitmeye karar veriyormuş. Zoro Luffy'e tutunuyormuş ve Luffy uçmak için Gomu Gomu No Rocket saldırısını kullanıyormuş. Ancak, Quenn dinazora dönüşüyormuş ve ağzıyla onları kapıyormuş. Quenn'in başının üzerinde, Kaido'ya kadar gitmek isteyen herkesi engellemek için bekleyen King ve diğer uçabilen Gifterları görüyormuşuz.

Sanji molozların arasından kalkıyormuş. Kendisini koruyan Suit sayesinde gayet iyiymiş. Quenn Luffy ve Zoro'yu tekrardan zemine doğru fırlatıyormuş. Hyogoro gülümsüyormuş ve pek çok zorluk olmasına rağmen hiç de yeniliyorlarmış gibi hissetmediğini söylüyormuş. Sondaki çift sayfada, yan yana dikilmiş hasır şapkaların numbers, Quenn ve King'in karşısında durduklarını görüyormuşuz.

Son düzenleme:

final page translation from 4chan:

>It's the Straw Hat Pirates!!!!
>Z: We just have to go up in short.
>L: Once more!!
>S: All of them are flying-types, huh?
>L: I'm going to kick Kaido's ass. I'm leaving the rest in your hands. Support my back.
>Everyone: Wooo, leave it in our hands.

Robin : How was that?
Jinbe : that was a good move/attack (something like that).
Jinbe : but be careful, Big Mom will get back and she will be mad
Beast Pirates fooder : why Jinbei is here too !! is he a former shishibukai !!
Is he also is the captain of the Sun Pirates right?! What is he doing here!!

Franky : it's my fault !! Thank you, boss.
Jinbei : No problem
Franky : Well, it's counterattack time.
Franky : General Chopper can you hear me?
Ringing den den Mushi ringing den den Mushi
Chopper: Oi Usopp, hold it together. it's a call from Franky.
Usopp : Usopp here, what happen?
Frankie : are you guys okay?
Frankie: come on, we're gonna unite the tank and the bike. it's general Franky turn!!

Big Mom : what is this?!
Big Mom : Hey, are you Jinbe?! How dare you destroy the Fleet ships!! Remember that. I'll make sure you're killed, too.
Jinbe : I didn't expect anything less.
Robin : Dolphinium.
Beast Pirates : What ability is that?! Big Mom is rolling and she will be mad.
Kırık ingilizcemle çevireyim:

Big Mom:Bu ne?
Big Mom:Hey sen Jinbei misin?Sen nasıl benim filo gemilerimi yok etmeye cesaret edersin? Bunu hatırla! Ben senin öldügünden emin olacağım.
Jinbei:Ben daha az şey beklemiyordum.
Robin: Dolphinium(ne kastettiğini anlamadım :d)
Canavar Korsanları:Şu ne yeteneği?O yuvarlanıyor,deli olabilir!

Robin : How was that?
Jinbe : that was a good move/attack (something like that).
Jinbe : but be careful, Big Mom will get back and she will be mad
Beast Pirates fooder : why Jinbei is here too !! is he a former shishibukai !!
Is he also is the captain of the Sun Pirates right?! What is he doing here!!

Franky : it's my fault !! Thank you, boss.
Jinbei : No problem
Franky : Well, it's counterattack time.
Franky : General Chopper can you hear me?
Ringing den den Mushi ringing den den Mushi
Chopper: Oi Usopp, hold it together. it's a call from Franky.
Usopp : Usopp here, what happen?
Frankie : are you guys okay?
Frankie: come on, we're gonna unite the tank and the bike. it's general Franky turn!!
Robin:Şu nasıl oldu?
Jinbe:Şu iyi bir hareket/ataktı.
Jinbe:Ama dikkatli ol. Big Mom geri gelebilir ve o bir deli olabilir.
Canavar Korsanları:Jinbei neden burada?! O bir eski schibukai! O da Günes Korsanları Kaptanı değil mi? O burada ne yapıyor?

Franky:O benim hatam.Teşekkürler patron!
Jinbei:Sorun değil
Franky:Iyi karsi atak zamani!
Franky:General Choper beni duyuyor musun?
Den den mushi çalıyor
Chopper:Hey Usopp! Onu birlikte tutalım. Franky Den Den Mushi'den aradı.
Usopp:Usopp burada!Ne oldu?
Franky:Iyi misiniz beyler
Franky:Hadi,tankı birleştirip sürmeliyiz.General Franky donuyor!

Elimden bu kadar geldi. Hatam varsa affola.

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık