Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

979 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

King: Even if I summoned you all to gather, there are some of you who wouldn't heed my call.
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
Sasaki: Well that's true
King: All of you ex pirate captains are gunning for our "All Star" seats (note: text is cut off but I'm guessing he's saying something like this)

--------------
Kanjuro has never been to Onigashima.

When the Tobi Roppo find Kaido's son, they are given the right to challenge the All-Stars through a nomination system.

It is said King summoned the Tobi Roppo using Kaido's name.

Son düzenleme:
About King, he believes that Who's Who and Sasaki would not have come to the party in Onigashima if King himself had summoned them. It is because both of them used to be captains of other pirates and they plannned to take the position of All-Stars

From sandman

Worstgen de son iki haftadır erken spoiler veren rovun dediğine göre
Kaido nun oğluya ilgili kısım haric spoiler doğruymuş.

Öncekilere benzer ama fazladan bilgiler var. Redon/Sandman tarafından doğrulananlarmış.

Brief Summary-

- Strawhats and Kidd Pirates start infiltrating Kaidos Mansion
- Once the Flying Six manage to find Kaidos son, they get the chance to challenge the calamities.
- The challenge is supposed to be demonstrated in front of Big Mom. That is the reason why Kaido
gathered them to meet big mom.
- Kaido wants to show strength of flying six to big mom
- If one of Flying Six win against the calamities, they can replace the respective All-Star
- We see Big Mom in her Kimono as she joins Kaido on the festival
- The numbers have a gift prepared for Kaido (it is stated that its something important)
- Kanjuro is flying towards Hiyori instead of Onigashima

-Hasırşapka ve Kidd Korsanları Kaido'nun sarayına sızmaya başlamışlar.
-F6 Kaido'nun oğlunu bulduklarında Felaketlerle yüzleşme şansı bulacaklarmış.
‐Karşılaşma BM'ın karşısında olacakmış. Bu da Kaido'nun BM ile tanıştırmasının nedeniymiş.
-Kaido F6'nın gücünü Bm'a göstermek istiyormuş.
-Eğer F6'dan birisi Felaketlere karşı bir galibiyet elde ederse, All-Stars'dan birinin yerini alabilecekmiş.
-Festivalde Kaido'ya katılırken kimonosuyla Big Mom'ı görüyoruz.
-Sayılar Kaido'ya hediye hazırlamış(bu hediye önemliymiş).
-Kanjuro Oni'ye değilde Hiyori'ye uçuyor.

Translate olarak

Kaido: What is The Mission you ask ? Bring back my stupid son Yamato who is missing today !!
Black Maria: Oh my, such a troublesome thing ... !!
So, is that "significant announcement" related to Master Yamato?
Kaido: That is ... (probably interrupted by BlackMaria)
Black Maria: indeed ...
Ulti: Annoying !! It's your family problem !!
Page One: Hey !!!
Who's Who: And When we bring him back safely?
Kaido: I'm going to let you challenge AllStars through a nomination system !! .... How is it?
Who's Who: Really? I will do it !!!
Kaido: How about it (AllStars) ?
King, Jack: Yes, no problem at all.

"- Kanjuro is flying towards Hiyori instead of Onigashima"
it was wrong

Kanjuro just arrive at onigashima but he never go to onigashima before so he lost
- Rovientiar

Kanjuro'nun Hiyori'ye gitmesi yanlış spoilermış.
Kanjuro adaya varmış ama daha önce hiç gelmediği için kaybolmuş.

New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is going ahead and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
- While Luffy is about to catch up with Kidd, he arrives at some place where Kaido's underlings are drinking alcohol and he gets mad, thinking about Tama, when he sees them complaining the red bean porridge is trash

New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is going ahead and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
- While Luffy is about to catch up with Kidd, he arrives at some place where Kaido's underlings are drinking alcohol and he gets mad, thinking about Tama, when he sees them complaining the red bean porridge is trash
Kore spoiler sitelerindeki yeni bilgi:
-Kidd önden yardırıp gidiyormuş, Luffy de arkasında.
-Luff:''Kinemon! Endişelenme, onun planı mahvetmediğinden emin olacağım.
-Zoro:''Luffy, bir şeylerin daha da kötüye gitmesini sağlayan tipte bir adamdır. Bununla ben ilgileneceğim.''
-Kidd,Luffy, Zoro kaybolur ve herkes , onlar yüzünden birşeyler yanlış gideceği için huzursuz hisseder.
-Luffy Kid'e yetiştiği sırada, Kaido'nun astlarının alkol içtiği bir yere varır ve Tama'yı düşünerekten onların kırmızı fasulye lapasının çöp olması hakkındaki şikayetlerini gördüğü için çılgına döner.

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık