Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

954 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
oha :D

L: What happened to your alliance?
H: We were set up. Scratchman Apoo was an underling of Kaido's from the start. Your alliance with Straw Hat went quite well huh? Like good buddies, you came here to Wano. What is it, did you change your mind?
L: Don't ask me. Are you letting me go? If this is a conspiracy of yours, I'll play along.

6 days until the raid on Onigashima

Kids: What's that? O-Onigashima's Numbers! Hurry and run or you'll be eaten!

Son düzenleme:
From Sandman.
Chapter title: As if dragon obtains a wing

Zoro accepts Hiyori's proposal to get Enma and return Shusui.
He plans to visit Ryuma's grave since he fought Ryuma despite him being a zombie.

Kawamatsu believes Zoro must have had a dream or something about the fight against Ryuma
Law is now free from custody thanks to someone's conspiracy. He decides to go with the conspiracy.
Appo had been under the umbrella of Kaido before Kidd, Hawkins and Apoo confronted Kaido. (Raw spoiler summary is ambiguous.) Hawkins had no choice but to become a subordinate under Kaido for survival.

Numbers attend the party that Kaido and Big Mom hold.

Kaido and Big Mom decide to make a pirate alliance. Their subordinates are surprised to hear that.
Kaido and Big Mom say it would not be too late to kill each other after conquring the world.

Oden was a man of 2-sword-fighting style. One sword is Enma, and the other is called Ame no Habakiri.
Both of them were bestowed to Hiyori and Momonosuke before Oden got executed.

From Sandman.
Here are trivia about chapter titles. The title "As if a dragon obtained a wing" is a Japanese proverb, meaning "the strength of already strong creature/stuff being enhanced".

There is a similar proverb that goes, Oni ni kanabo (Oni/demon as in "Oni"gashima obtains an iron club.)

Chapter 939 title "The Old Leopard Never Forgets the Way" was also based on a proverb that goes, "an old horse never forgets the way". Chapter 953 title "One time Fox" (一度狐) was most likely based on "7 times Fox" (七度狐) in Rakugo stage.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık