Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1005 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Complete summary.

Chapter 1.005: "Demon Girl".

On the cover, Katakuri shares milk and donuts with some kittens.

The chapter begins with Black Maria, she needs to hurry to go kill the Red Pods so she orders Sanji to call Nico Robin once. The third floor entrance is covered in Black Maria's nets, so as soon as Robin enters, she will be trapped in it and will be shot by Black Maria's subordinates.

Black Maria puts on some knuckles and starts punching Sanji, however Sanji still doesn't say anything. Black Maria's subordinates are moved by Sanji's resistance, saying that he must be enduring all that suffering for the sake of his nakama. Suddenly, Sanji speaks.

Sanji: "Stop! Give me a second, I want to say something!"

Subordinates of Black Maria: "Ohhh! He
sure is going to say something great like 'Go to hell !!' and that he is willing to die for the sake of his crew."

Sanji: "HELP ME, ROBIN-CHANNNNN !!!
I'm a prisoner in the third floor banquet hall!
Sorry !!"

Sanji's voice is heard all over the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see how King fires some bullets in the distance).

Kid's Crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from the Straw Hat gang!"

Sasaki taunts Franky by saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy who is going to throw Nico Robin straight into a trap. Marco laughs saying that these guys (the Straw Hat gang) are cute.

Nami: "For God's sake ...! Then the enemy must be a woman."

Usopp realizes that Sanji's voice comes from a cat with a piece of paper on its face with the eye drawn.

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji, so she won't let him go. It will become their pet, like the other guys in the room caught in their nets, who continually say that Black Maria is the only one they love.

Sanji: "No !! I want to love all women!"

Black Maria gets very angry at Sanji's words and is about to punch him again. However, Robin's giant hand appears and slaps Black Maria. Robin makes an impressive entrance into the hall.

Robin: "I was in an evil organization for quite some time.
When my friends get hurt, my 'demonic side' tends to show up!"

We discovered that Brook (who is with Robin) had frozen all of Black Maria's nets, thus Robin was able to enter the room without being caught. Brook also freezes the web Sanji is trapped in and frees him.

Black Maria: "Stop Black Feet !! I won't let you escape!"

Robin: "Are those your last words?"

Robin turns around and winks at Sanji.

Robin: "Thanks for asking for my help !! I'm so happy you did."

We pass Yamato and Momonosuke. Yamato captures a rat (who has a paper with the drawn eye on his face) that was prowling the room. Yamato explains that those are Kaidou's spies called "Marries" (or "Merries", in Japanese it is メ ア リ ー ズ). They are cyborgs that have been released throughout the island, sending images and signals to the human "Marries".

Kaidou's subordinates now know where they are hiding, so they go after them. Yamato and Shinobu join forces to fight them while Momonosuke hides in Yamato's shirt.

We go back to the third floor. Jack has recovered, so he heads towards the room where the Red Pods are. Jack wants to end the grudge he has towards Inuarashi, Nekomamushi and Raizou for what happened in Zou. Jack alerts Black Maria by the communication signal that he will take care of the samurai himself. They may be half dead after their fight against Kaidou, but they are still too powerful for someone from “Tobiroppo” to face them.

We return to Black Maria, who is preparing to fight Robin and Brook. Black Maria takes off her kimono, we see that she has a tattoo on her back with the word 女 難 (problem woman). Then he wields a gigantic weapon, it is a long staff with a kind of Wanyūdō (a flaming chariot wheel with the face of a demon)at the tip. Brook is blushing.

Black Maria: "Nico Robin! Your life will now be in Kaidou-sama's hands !!"

Robin: "I'd rather die than that !!!"

FINISH

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık