Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

Cilt 92 [4 Mart 2019]

Pg. 1

Oda: Ah, the radio show is starting!

D: Coming from ..... its a request from Oda Eiichiro-kun! The song is SBS IS ST-ST-STARTING!! (theres something else here but I don't get it)

Oda: It started from the radio!!!?

D: It might be too quick to ask, but why have you been using the sound effects [Beben] and [Ben] in Wano so far? P.N. Bebebe-n

O: Yes you're right. Up until now, it was always [Don] or [Dodon]. I have been using [Ben!] because its the sound that an instrument called a Biwa (Japanese lute) makes. However, I've been drawing a Shamisen being played instead. So when we get to this scene in the anime, I'm hoping they can put on a good production with the sound mixing team. I'm counting on you Toei Animation!!

D: I have a question, Odacchi. The women you draw almost always have a large bust. When they're in Wano, they all wear kimonos and I've noticed that their busts get hidden away. I'm curious. Is it really okay even if Japanese women don't have big busts??? P.N. Chii-chan

O: Yes, this topic. Before, when I didn't know much about kimonos, I drew chests with their normal emphasis. However, I received a lot of letters from fans who were kimono pros telling me women with large busts would purposefully find ways to hide them to emphasize the beauty of their silhouette as well as teaching me tips on how they do this. Well in the end, the way anybody wears their clothes is up to them but I was convinced that the beauty of kimono lies in the silhouette (body line) so that's what I've been emphasizing in my drawing! If they took them off, it would be incredible!!

Pg. 2

General gist here is someone who submitted fanart is now an author of a new Jump series [NeO;lation] - doesn't seem One Piece related but let me know if people want this translated!

D: Hello Oda-sensei!! It's my first time contributing to SBS!! Zoro is in possession of the three swords Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shusui. If the strikeout (?) power of these three took the form of people, what would they look like? (In other words, can you do a personification of them!!)

O: Got it.

• Left: Wado Ichimonji

• Middle: Sandai Kitetsu

• Right: Shusui
Its done. The personification was a success.

Pg. 3

D: Back on Zou, when Momonosuke mentioned that he met Roger, I thought that for some reason or another, this was an adult that became a child and was using his position as a child to get spoiled by Nami-san and Robin-chan. Now that we know that Momonosuke is someone who leapt through time and whose actual age is still 8 years old, doesn't that mean he is just a normal Perverted Kid!? P.N. Taku Miso

O: Think about it. Remember what it was like when you were an 8 year old boy. That's right, you were a pervert. All young boys are perverted!!

D: I have a wholesome question! I figured out why men want to become Nami's slave. It's because she has two huge "Kibi Dangos" right? P.N. Sanada-chi

O: Go home Sanada

D: In Ch. 909, was the carpenter boss that appeared in Wano the same one that was introduced in the Volume 7 SBS, [Minatoma-san]? P.N. Yacchi

O: Yes he is!! Back then, he was fixing the broken door to the bar in Foosha village. He was introduced as [Carpenter Minatoma]-san, exclaiming "Who did this!?". And now, he somehow ended up in the New World in the closed bordered country of Wano! Isn't that weird!? That's right, they actually aren't the same person! They have the same last name because they're related by blood. The fact of the matter is, a ship from Wano reached East Blue a few decades ago.

One of the descendants of someone on that ship is a person that everybody is familiar with...

This part might be featured later in the main story so I won't mention any more than that. It isn't going to be a major plot line, it will just be a minor story.

Pg. 5

D: Odacchi-dono! I have a question-degozaru!! The building the appeared in Wano, it has everything from roundness, distortion, to a feeling of commitment-degozaru but is that thing above the Sumo Ring a hanging roof? Is that roof floating!?? P.N. Director's Nurse

O: Ah yes. It is floating. No, actually, it is flying. It's a kite. In order to show the performance inside the ring, the roof usually hangs from the ceiling. Since Sumo is performed outside in Bakura Town, the roof flies up instead. It looks heavy but it's actually very light. To explain that it was a kite would have taken too much time in the story so if you want, you can think of it as a balloon instead!

Note: This makes much more sense if you look up a photo of a sumo ring

D: Odacchi!! I noticed something. In Volume 91, Ch. 916, Pg. 116 when Luffy defeated "Yokozuna" Urashima there was a flag that read [猛岩斧関] (Fierce Boulder Axe Gate (?)). Back in Volume 1, Ch.4, there was a character named "Axe-hand Morgan" right!? Could it be that Morgan was actually originally from Wano?? I'm right aren't I?? - from Riku-kun

O: Well spotted! Indeed it is related to Morgan. "Indeed"!? This was actually a joke by the background artists of this scene. It was a situation of "Our staff" VS "Readers" (LOL). In Wano, because all the store signs and embellishments are in Japanese, I needed to come up with words to fill them all. It was really hard to come up with what words to tell my artists to write in for each one so I asked them to just hide words related to [ONE PIECE] around the background. In that same panel, you can see [Kanji too hard] written as well. So what do you think these are related to? (LOL). There are probably more words hidden in other panels as well!!

Pg. 6

D: Oda-sensei!! Please tell us the favourite and least favourite foods of the seven commanders of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet!! P.N. Rabbit Princess

O: Coming right up.

• Cavendish - Favourite: Roses; Hated: Ramen
  • Bartolomeo - Favourite: Cheap sweets; Hated: Vegetables
  • Don Sai - Favourite: Bento from his beloved; Hated: Crab
  • Ideo - Favourite: Doner Kebab; Hated: Pork
  • Leo - Favourite: Pumpkin; Hated: All spicy foods
  • Harjudin - Favourite: Meatballs; Hated: Semla
  • Orlumbus - Favourite: Boiled eggs; Hated: Fanciful cooking.
D: Odacchi, I have a request! I know other readers must have said "I want to see what Nami and Robin look like in the future" but DEFFFFFFFFINITELY do not draw them please! PLEASE!!! P.N. 420 Rando

O: Eh...You're not convincing anyone there huh....

• Age 40: Come back again once you become an adult <3

• Age 60: Me? I passed 40 a long time ago <3 Fufufu
A future where "something" happens

• Age 40: Hand over the money I tell you!!!

• Age 60: Won't you buy my magic pot?
Yes, I finished drawing Nami! Robin will have to wait for the next request to come in

Credit goes to Media from reddit.

:D

D: Hello Oda-sensei!! It's my first time contributing to SBS!! Zoro is in possession of the three swords Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shusui. If the strikeout (?) power of these three took the form of people, what would they look like? (In other words, can you do a personification of them!!)

O: Got it.

• Left: Wado Ichimonji

• Middle: Sandai Kitetsu

• Right: Shusui
Its done. The personification was a success.

Oda yine trollemiş :D

Ama Bence Wado Ichimonji'yi, Kuina olarak çizseydi göz yaşları sel olurdu :D

92. SBS'de Zoro'nun kılıçlarının ruhları diye tanıtılan Wado İchimonji'nin insan hali Shimotsuki Kozaburo çıktı o zaman Sandai Kitetsu'nun sahibi de Tenguyama Hitetsu çıkacak yani buraya resim paylaşamıyorum ama ortadaki çirkin şey Tenguyama oluyor. Boşuna maske takmıyormuş yani.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık