Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1126 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Bölüm 1126: Geri Ödeme

- Shanks tayfası vs Bartolomeo tayfası: Bartolomeo ve tayfası yenilmiş. Shanks Barto'ya Luffy'i bir ay içinde öldürmesi için zehir vermiş.

- Fakat Barto Luffy'i kurtarmak için zehri kendi içmiş, ama zehir sahteymiş: Shanks'ın Barto'ya yaptığı bir sadakat testiymiş sadece.

- Sonrasında Bartolomeo Korsanları kaçmaya çalışmış, ama Yasopp tarafından vurulmuşlar ve gemileri denizde patlamış.

- Teach Arı Kovanı'na geri dönmüş. Pizarro'ya Koby'nin kaçmasına izin verdiği için kızmış, Kuzan'ı da Garp'ı yakaladığı için tebrik etmiş.

- Egghead olayından iki gün sonra Thousand Sunny Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji ve Chopper ile birlikte denizde kaybolmuş.

- Tayfanın kalanı, Bonney, Lilith ve devler hala Elbaf gemisindelermiş ve şok içindelermiş.

- Bölüm sonunda Nami garip bir odada uyanmış.

Haftaya ara yok!

Raw

More details of the chapter by Redon. Chapter of 17 pages.

• Chapter 1,126: "Compensation" (L in japanese).
  • Ogre Child Yamato's Golden Harvest Surrogate Pilgrimage, Vol. 14: "Yamato is eating soba in Kuri and the girl in soba shop tells Yamato her workmates have disappeared."
  • Chapter starts in Elbaf ship, where Straw Hat crew, giants and the other continue with the party and celebrations.
  • Oimo and Kashii explain that after what happened in Water Seven 2 years ago, they went to Little Garden to greet Dorry and Brogy. They found them punching because their weapons were destroyed after using "Hakoku" to defeat the "Island Eater".
  • Oimo and Kashii realized that Dorry and Brogy can never finish their fight to the death without weapons, so they convince their bosses to come back to Elbaf and get new weapons first before continue fighting.
  • Nami asks if they will continue with their duels.
  • Dorry and Brogy: "Most definitely!!"
  • Nami: "I can't..."
  • Usopp: "Hey!! Nami didn't you learn anything from Little Garden!!?"
  • Luffy: "You tell her Usopp!!"
  • Sanji says the alcohol they are drinking is pretty strong. One of the giants tells him it's an absinthe called "Green Fairy" and they must be careful because it even causes hallucinations.
  • Bonney is sitting on Kuma's lap and we can see a little smile on Kuma's face.
  • Bonney: "Now we can finally watch horizon together, daddy♥!!"
  • Cut to "Galter Island" (LFIL in japanese) the island where 1 month ago Bartolomeo burned Shanks' flag in the cover story. Bartolomeo was beaten up by Red Hair Pirates and now he's tied up and kneel before Shanks.
  • Shanks says that if he forgives Bartolomeo for this, the power of Red Hair Pirates' flag would drop. And all islands and friends where his flag waves, will be in danger. Bartolomeo apologizes to him in tears.
  • Bartolomeo: "You are absolutely right, I'm really sorry!! I didn't even think of that...!! I just went ahead and did something stupid out of ignorance...!!"
  • Hongo gives Bartolomeo a little bottle.
  • Hongo: "This is a very "deadly poison"...!! You have 1 month to make "Straw Hat Luffy" drinks it!!"
  • Bartolomeo: "What..."
  • Hongo: "Whoever drinks it will die from immense pain with blood bursting out of their body. Your boss must take the responsibility for what you did!!"
  • Barto Club Pirates: "That's too cruel, Luffy and the other senpais have nothing to do with this!!"
  • Suddenly, Bartolomeo grabs the bottle of poison with his mouth and drinks it himself.
  • Barto Club Pirates: "No, boss!! You gonna be covered in blood and die~~~!!"
  • Bartolomeo: "This is how it should be!! Huff, huff..."
  • Shanks and Beckman observe scene next to Hongo while Bartolomeo talks in tears.
  • Bartolomeo: "Luffy-senpai didn't give us his "flag" or his "brother cup" to bear them!! We just took them on our own!! So it has nothing to do with Luffy-senpai!! I don't want even a second of Senpais' precious time...!! To be wasted on the likes of us!!! This is just another incident of a scoundrel who foolishly challenges a "Yonkou" and paid the price for it!!! Hardly newsworthy!!!"
  • Bartolomeo says too that he wanted to see Luffy-senpai becoming the "Pirate King" but now he won't see it because he's an idiot. Luckily for Bartolomeo, what was inside the bottle was not poison and Shanks lets them go.
  • As "Going Luffy-senpai" sails away from the island at full speed, Bartolomeo tells Gambia he thought Shanks was a terrifying man because of his Yonkou status, but now he has discovered Shanks is very naive.
  • At the same time, we can see Shanks is smiling in the "Red Force". Beckman approaches to talk to his captain.
  • Beckman: "What are you grinning about Boss..."
  • Shanks: "It just brings me joy to think Luffy has someone that cares so much for him."
  • Then Yasopp appears behind Shanks and Beckman, and aims his rifle at "Going Luffy-senpai".
  • Yasopp: "Alright Boss, move out of the way!! Business is business."
  • Yasopp shoots and destroys Bartolomeo's ship in a huge explosion. We can see Luffy's figurehead destroyed. Then narrator speaks.
  • Narrator: [Near the coast of Gartel Island... The ship of "Bartolomeo Pirates" is sunk...] [Their fate is unknown...]
  • Cut to Hachinosu, Blackbeard has returned and is now in a meeting with his nakamas. Pirates in Hachinosu are on fire and ready to go for the One Piece with Teach.
  • Pizarro is controlling the giant skull, that has some bandages due to Garp and Koby attacks. Sanjuan Wolf is helping with island reconstruction, he's replacing buildings to their original location (but at the same time he's destroying more buildings because of his size lol)
  • Blackbeard is very angry at Pizarro for letting Koby and Moria escaped. Koby was very important to negotiate with World Government and Marines. But at the same time he's very happy because Kuzan managed to capture Garp.
  • Teach: "Zehahaha, well isn't that amazing!!!"
  • Pizarro: "Nya!! See Teach!? The value went up!!"
  • Kuzan: "To be precise... I intended to KILL HIM, but he survived..."
  • Teach: "A job well done Kuzan. I can't think of anyone else who could've got him!!"
  • Kuzan: "Well it took most of us to just get near..."
  • We see that Garp (covered in bandages) is tied up with a lot of chains in a dark cell. Pudding is also in the meeting, she's forced to sit on Blackbeard's side while he says that they even got the "three eyed" girl too.
  • Then Blackbeard calls to Laffitte, he's at "Naval Company UMIT Shipping Headquarters" (remember that Umit is one of the emperors of the Underworld and one of the guest in Big Mom's tea party). Laffitte is observing the Revolutionary Army movements to cut supply to Mary Geoise (we can see some burning ships in the port).
  • Teach: "Zehahaha!! Now don't let all the fun make you forget about the "preparation"!!"
  • Laffitte: "Fufufu... Leave it to me!!"
  • Meanwhile, Caribou, Catarina Devon and Augur arrive at Hachinosu. Pizarro grabs the ship with island giant arm to take it directly to the meeting...
  • Cut to Elbaf ship sailing on the sea as narrator speaks. Narrator: [It's being 2 days since they departed Egghead...] [And there is a reason why they still haven't arrived at Elbaf despite being accompanied by the "Great Eirik", the ship of Giants Pirates...]
  • It's revealed that after everyone woke up from their drunken sleep, the Thousand Sunny (with Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, and Chopper) suddenly disappeared. People who are still present on Elbaf ship (the giants, Jinbe, Franky, Robin, Lilith, Bonney, and Brook) are in shock.
  • Dorry and Brogy: "We must find them!! We can't return to Elbaf like this!!"
  • Robin: "Perhaps they're reduced to pieces by a fish..."
  • Franky: "Stop that!!! The fishes around here are so big that might actually be true!!! Where did you go~~~ Luffy~~~!!"
  • In the last page of the chapter, Nami hears someone telling her to wake up (maybe is Luffy, but we can't see that person in this chapter).
  • Mysterious person: "Nami!! Hey!! Wake up!!"
  • Nami: "Argh... Oww... I think I drank too much..."
  • When Nami wakes up, she finds herself alone in a huge room made with LEGO pieces. She's wearing a Viking warrior outfit (kinda like RPG game warrior, maybe an Elbaf costume) and she's carrying a sword on her back...
  • Nami: "Huh?"
  • Editor's message: "What is this place...? A new adventure awaits."
End of the chapter. NO break next week.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık