Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1121 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
- Güneşli, Elbaf gemisinin yanına gelmiş. Saturn, Elbaf gemisinin üstündeymiş.
- Vivi, Shirahoshi ve Judge'ın tepkileri gösterilmiş.
- Luffy, Bonney'i Nika'ya dönüşmesi için teşvik etmiş. Bonney yine Nika'ya dönüşmüş. İkisi birlikte saldırarak Saturn'u uçurmuş.
- Vegapunk, Antik Silahlar'dan bahsetmiş ve One Piece'i ele geçiren kişinin dünyanın kaderini belirleyeceğini söylemiş.
- Imu, Devrimci Ordu, Kuzan, Denizciler, bazı yeni karakterler (birinin yanık yara izi varmış, biri de elinde kılıç tutuyormuş), Dragon, Shanks, Buggy, Mihawk ve Çapraz Birlik'in tepkileri gösterilmiş.
- Garling'e benzeyen birinin yayını dinlediği gösterilmiş.

Chapter 1,121: "The wave of the era" (tot in japanese, it's one of the Roger's sentence in chapter 100).
  • Color Spread in the cover: Giant Nami (that takes up almost all color illustration) and small Straw Hat crew (that surround her) are enjoying Summer foods like ice creams, parfaits, watermelons, pineapples, grapes...
  • Chapter starts with Saturn attacking Bonney and Kuma with his poisonous legs. The giants put up their shields together to block the attacks.
  • Luffy looks around and sees Bonney (transformed into "Nika" form again) trying to get up (she is still exhausted). Luffy punches one of Saturn's attacks away from Bonney, but he refuses to attack Saturn himself.
Luffy: "Bonney, you are the one that must do it!!"
  • Bonney looks at Saturn angry, and finally she gets up and floats in the air ready to fight.
  • Cut to Vegapunk's message, that is closing his speech.
Vegapunk: "The day that the same incident as "Void Century" occur again, will surely come... Because the "Weapons" that caused the disaster still remain, intentionally, in this world!!"
  • While Vegapunk says that, we can see Vivi and Shirahoshi reactions. In Skypiea, Conis and Aisa arrive to the palace and greet Wiper group. All of them are unaware of Vegapunk's broadcast.
Vegapunk: "Because the heirs of the races that were to be erased from history still remain!!"
  • While Vegapunk talks we see Kuma in Elbaf ship, and then a flashback of his conversation with Vegapunk about Buccaneers. Then we see Marco thinking about Whitebeard, when he talked about "the land of gods" that existed in the Red Line.
  • We can see King too, thinking about the Lunarians (he's bandaged in a dark room). Finally we see Pudding in a cell, she remembers her childhood when children messed with her for having 3 eyes.
  • Cut to Elbaf ship again. Saturn still tries to attack Bonney but Luffy blocks all his attacks.Bonney remembers the first time Saturn and Kuma saw each other in God Valley. She remembers Ginny too (when Bonney was a baby and when Saturn told Bonney he was the one that subjected her mother to experiments).
Bonney: "How dare you did all that to my dad and mom...!! There is no way you guys are "gods"!! But "god" do exists!!!"
  • We see reactions of Sentoumaru and Kizaru while Bonney is talking (Kizaru is still lying down with "... bubble). Then Bonney remembers Kuma talking about "Nika" while she shouts at Saturn in tears.
Kuma (in the past): "He will definitely come to save you!!"
Bonney: "...and hero do exists!!! I really wanted us 3 to live together!! I even thought that I want to die if I end up alone!!"
  • Then Bonney imagines a life where she is a baby living with both Kuma and Ginny.
Kuma and Ginny: "Bonney, thank you for being born!!"
Bonney: "But I still lives, because they 2 wish me to!!!"
Saturn: "You damn insects...!!"
  • In a double spread, Bonney and giant Luffy are preparing to do a combo attack against Saturn. While that happens, Vegapunk message continues.
Vegapunk: "When the disaster comes, please take care of yourself. I believe in wisdom of mankind!! I believe in science!!"
  • Now we can see Iceburg, Judge and Caesar (having an argument) and Haredas reactions. In Egghead shore, Emeth is still facing Ju Peter and Warcury.
  • In another double spread we can see Luffy and Bonney combo attack. Bonney punches Saturn's face with a giant punch and Luffy (in giant form behind her) punches the rest of Saturn's body.
Bonney: ""Kaihō no Nika Punch"!!!" - Nika Punch of Liberation)
  • Saturn's body is blown to pieces (his body is full of holes due to punches and some of his legs and horns have been pulled up) and starts falling to the sea. All giants cheer Bonney and Luffy, even Kuma seems is smiling a little.
Bonney (crying): "Wahhhhh!!"
Luffy: "Dahyahya!! We blowed him away!! Hey Bonney!! You did great!!!"
  • Thousand Sunny is about to fall near Elbaf ship (we see Usopp, Chopper, Jinbe and Zoro). Vegapunk continues.
Vegapunk: "The death of legends like Roger and Whitebeard are merely the opening curtain for the new age!! For those who can no longer be stopped!! Those people are the one who are closest to the truth!!! Maybe Roger set the trigger for it to be this way from the very start."
  • We see a flashback of Roger's speech before he was executed in chapter 1.
Roger: "My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Try and find it. I left all the world had to offer in that place."
Vegapunk: "But it's not certain that the person Joy Boy hoped for will be the one who will get his hands on THAT!!"
  • In Hachinosu all pirates are growing restless waiting for Teach's return, they want to set sail already. In Sabaody, Rayleigh got drunk and fell asleep.
Shakky: "Ray-san, you will catch a cold staying like this!"
  • On the Red Force, Shanks is getting drunk too like Rayleigh.
Red Hair Pirates: "Boss you drank too much!!"
Shanks: "Shuddup!! I didnat drinc!!"
  • At Cross Guild all men are in awe from Buggy's deep connection to the true history, they are excited. We see Crocodile and Mihawk staring in silent (they look annoyed). Buggy is in shock saying "Huh? Huh??".
  • In the Marines Headquarter, some Marines start saying they need to go and get it before anyone else does.
  • Then we return to Vegapunk's closing line of the chapter.
Vegapunk: "Whether it will be the one Joy Boy wished or not, the fate of the world will be decided by the one who claim it..."
  • In the final double page of the chapter, we can see final Vegapunk sentence along with a collage of panels with the most relevant characters in One Piece now: Monkey D. Luffy, Marshall D. Teach, Shanks, Buggy, Akainu, Dragon, Imu (shadow), Koby, Kuzan, Figarland Garling and Sabo.
Vegapunk: "By the one who claim the ONE PIECE!!!"
  • But in that collage of panels there's one more mysterious character in shadows... A mysterious man with a cape that holds a sword similar to Shanks' sword...
End of chapter.
BREAK next week. One Piece will return in Weekly Shonen Jump #36-37/2024 (on sale 5th August).

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık