Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1108 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bölüm Adı: Dünya, Lütfen Cevap Ver

- Caribou değerli bilgilere sahip olduğunu ve bu bilgileri Teach'le paylaşmak istediğini söylemiş.
- Dorry ve Brogy, Denizciler tarafından kıstırılan Franky ve yanındakileri kurtarmaya gelmiş.
- Vegapunk, Luffy ve Sanji'den kendisini bırakıp gitmelerini ve Bonney'yi korumalarını istemiş.
- Saturn yeni bir forma girmiş, ardından Luffy, Sanji ve Vegapunk'a saldırmış.
- Mücadele esnasında Kizaru, Vegapunk'a çok sayıda yara vermiş.
- Luffy aynı anda Saturn ve Kizaru'yu durdurmuş, Sanji ve Vegapunk'ın kaçabilmesi için fırsat yaratmış.
- Bölüm Vegapunk tüm dünyayı kastettiği bir mesajla sona ermiş.

Chapter of 15 pages (2 color pages from Color Spread and 13 black and white normal pages).

Chapter 1,108: "World, please respond".

Color Spread in the cover: Nami, Robin, Hancock, Reiju, Uta, and Tashigi are drinking wine togethersitting in an elegant chesterfield sofa and accompanied by 3 Yorkshire Terrier. This Color Spread One Piece novel HEROINES (tittled "Colorful") that contains short novel stories about these women.

Chapter starts where last one ended. Augur and Devon don't trust Caribou.

Caribou says he has valuable information. If they bring him to Teach, he will tell everything. We can't seeif Caribou goes with Augur and Devon or not in this chapter.

Cut to the Marines. We can see the names of all 9 Vice Admirals in Egghead. Nameless Vice Admirals are:pomsky, Tosa, Urban, Hound, and Guillotine.

The Marines are having big problems with Pacifistas since their "Bubble Shields can block canonballs

Doberman orders all Vice Admirals to hunt down Bonney as top priority. If they kill Bonney first, they willgain control over Pacifistas.

Vice Admiral Tosa is chasing Franky's group and he's about to attack them with a grappling techniquecalled "Tosagami" that has equal power to 10 Shigans . However Tosa is crushed by Dorry and Brogy (they use normal attacks).

Dorry and Brogy leave Franky's group with some giant warriors to bring back to their ship. Bonney tells them that Luffy, Sanji and Vegapunk are still in the middle of the island so Dorry and Brogy head there to help them.

Dorry: "Vegapunk... He must be the man that "scholar" told us about

Vice Admiral Bluegrass is riding 2 "Sea Beast Weapon' with Doll. Bluegrass asks Doll if she has seen thestrength of giants. Doll answers that she worked under Saul's command 20 years ago.

Nothing about Zoro, Jinbe, Brook or Usopp's group in this chapter.

Cut to Luffy's group. Vegapunk tells Luffy and Sanji they don't need to take him anymore. Vegapunk oncehought about escaping but now he changed his mind

Vegapunk: "There is something on Egghead Island I must protect!"

Vegapunk also tells Luffy to protect Bonney. Vegapunk was planning to reveal Bonney the control overPacifistas when she was older. But now that everyone knows it, Bonney will be hunted.

Saturn returns to face Luffy. Saturn changes into a new form, probably it's his 100% creature form.

Saturn's body is much bigger and spider-like which huge frightening eyes (and it seems he only has legs:now, no arms).

Saturn attacks Luffy and Sanji with poisonous leg whips that look like tentacles. Luffy avoid all of then joking around.

Sanji carries Vegapunk and escapes from Saturn's attacks too

Vegapunk: "Ow, ow!! Hey, I thought I said leave me be Sanji!!"

Sanji: "Yeah, yeah! Just stay still! Wait..

Suddenly, Kizaru appears and kicks Sanji. Vegapunk falls from Sanji's arms and Kizaru stabs Vegapunk with his light sword.

Luffy sees what's happening, so he tells Sanji to carry Vegapunk and un. Then Luffy transforms into giantsize, he's very serious.

In the EPIC final double page, Luffy grabs Saturn's head with his left hand and full Kizaru's body with hisright hand at the same time. Kizaru coughs blood while Luffy is grabbing him.

Luffy smiling: "There's no way...I'm letting you guys go...!!"Kizaru: "...!!"

Sanji and Vegapunk are now away from the battle (we can see giant Luffy in the distance).

Sanji is surprised to see that Vegapunk is smiling despite his wounds.

Sanji: "Damn it...!! Hey Vegapunk. Hey!! Are you dead!? What's with that smile!?"

Cut to Punk Records' lab. Vegapunk's face suddenly appear on a screen and starts talking.

Vlegapunk: "Hello. Hello. Test. Test.World~~~ World, please respond I am Dr. Vegapunk, the genius scientist...!!The message that I am about to say may shock you all. But this is the "truth' of this world...!!

"End of chapter. NO BREAK next week.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık