Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1046. Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
From Monkey D. Dragon :
At the end of the chapter, Kaido's clouds that lift Onigashima have begun to fade.(Yamato and Momonosuke started to notice that). The Island started / about to fall.

Kaido'nun onigashımayı kaldıran bulutları solmaya başlamış. (Yamato ve Momo bu durumu farketmiş.) Ada düşmeye başlamış.

Son düzenleme:
Page by page translation thanks to Etenboby from WG forum

Page 1

"2 intruders in Pudding's "Chocolate Town!!"

Page 2

Luffy: what I just did, how should I name it? Gum gum..hmmm

Kaido: ugh..One question...

Luffy:?

Kaido: Who...Are you?!

Luffy:?

Zunesha: (this really takes me back..This rhythm.. Joy Boy...Oh Joy Boy...)

Page 3

Zunesha: (it's as if you're right there... I'm filled with excitement...I can't help but feel that this is all "destiny". I can't help but... To have faith in him...)

Luffy: who am I? I am Monkey D Luffy!! The one who'll surpass you!! And become the king of pirates!!

Page 4&5

Kaido: I'm glad you're still as cocky as ever Strawhat! When both your mind and body catches up to your ability, that is what awakening means. What a ridiculous power!! I have lost quite a lot ...What I have build up to this point!! My men! My castle! Plenty of them were ruined!! Same occurred for you isn't it?!

Luffy: There are things that I must take back even if I face these costs!!

Kaido: Kundali Dragon Swarm!!

Luffy: take this!!

Page 6

Luffy: hm? Cough cough

Kaido: huff huff...Down there..The flame has surrounded all the floors along with the castle. Your army of thousands must be all trapped! They'll all burn to death!!

Luffy: I entrusted those guys to take care of things down below!

My only job is to beat you up!!

Kaido: demolition gust!!

Page 7

【live floor】 Put out the fire!! It's not just inside the castle!! All the towers are starting to burn!!

Chopper: are you alright Nami?! What should we do?! we can't put out the fire!

Nami: Chopper

Chopper: Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Usopp, Robin, Brook and Jinbe!! Nobody is here!! Are they all in the fire?!

Nami: is that true?! But.. Even if we want to search, the situation won't allow it. You might as well say Onigahsima itself is on fire!! We are in danger too! There's no safely anywhere unless we land!

Chopper: Zeus do something with your rain!! Zeus: with a fire this large even I will get burned!

Page 8

【underground】 Fodders: it's over!! We're surrounded by fire!! There's no way to escape!! Damn it!!!

【first floor】 Bepo: I can't take heat!!

Penguin: what a bother Bepo! Aw hot!

Someone: it might be over for us..I don't think we can get out alive Save us Captainnnn

【underground】 Samurai: woah!! I pity you! There's no word to describe it!

Brook: wait no I'm not a burned corpse! A way for everyone to get out...Is it possible?

Robin: perhaps not

Page 9

【left brain tower pleasure hall】 Sanji: it won't work, even if we try to escape to outside the castle, the ground is long gone!!

【underground】 Inbi: ibibi!!

Apoo: come on it's not that hot!!! Destroy the wall!! We'll die if you don't! An arm is a cheap price to pay for survival!!

Inbi: ibi?!

Apoo: make some use of your huge body! You idiot!! Inbi: ibibi!!

Apoo: you wanna fight?!

Page 10

【underground】 Usopp: Green Star: sprinkler!!

Hamlet: it's like a mere drop in a bucket sir!

Usopp: shut up!! You do something then! I made a promise with Izo you know! I will save Kin and Kiku, and I wanna save myself too!!

Hamlet: include me in there sir!

【right brain tower】 Franky: this castle and fire need tto chill out! Where should I go?! I need to let Chopper treat him fast! Zoro's live is in danger!

Fodders: help us big bro!

We're all gonna die before that!!

Franky: who just said that?! I'll burn you!

Page 11

【4th floor】 Raizo: I'm all set! sir Jinbe! Words cannot express my gratitude for your trust!!

Jinbe: you samurais are allies chosen by Luffy! No reason for doubts! Now, come!

Raizo: I shall also! Place my faith in you! (I've been ready...Since that fateful day..!!) "Lady Toki!! Lord Momonosuke!! Lady Hiyori!!"

Page 12&13

Raizo: not only did I failed to protect Lord Oden on that day!! I also let my lord and ladies be exposed to danger in the burning castle. I have all these ninja arts yet I protected no one!! What a failure!! I never...Want to experience that again!! Never!! "Zou!!

Inuarashi! What is this rain?!" "It's Zunesha taking a shower!" "What an abundance of water!! Can I take it?!" I shall not let the people who devote their lives for this raid die to mere fire!

Sorry for the wait everyone! Now let your eyes feast upon this unbelievable stream!

Ninpo scroll scroll jutsu!! "Shower of Zou (Elephant)"!! Nin nin nin!! "Back at you"!!

Jinbe: what an amount..!! Water heart fishman jujutsu Ocean Current Shoulder Throw!!

Page 14

【3rd floor】 Mink: it's another dead end!! BB san It's over for us!

BB: What kind of battle is this?! No way we are going to lose to fire! Was someone continuously setting things on fire?!

Page 15

Jinbe: let this spread around the castle!!

Raizo: I pray we are not too late! Save everyone! Water of Zou!

【1st floor】 Killer:you guys, put me down fa fa fa

Kid pirates: at least let us do this for you Killer san! Fa fa fa!!

It's hot!! What do we do?! We really don't have anywhere to escape to!!

Hmm? Did you guys feel that rumbling? ?! It's water!! We're saved!!

Page 16

Yamato: hurry up Momonosuke!!

Momo: huh? Why? Kaido is still alive!!

Yamato: it's at their limit!! The flame clouds won't hold!! You have to make it!! Flame clouds that can support Onigashima!! That was the only way from the beginning!! Momo: eh?!!

Page 17

Yamato: Onigashima!! Is going to fall!!

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Chapter 1047 will get a color spread and will be on the cover of WSJ

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık