Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Eduan : getting tired of guys from outside, they chose to move but i left here. bc i realized that there's something different about zahard.

Sachi : Different?

Eduan : Yeah, after meeting his outer self his data was different. in seemingly he was same but...i felt he became something different being.

Sachi : Soemthing different...

Eduan : I have no idea how i should describe that thing. anyway i chose to be left. this place was divided and meant to be reigned by the dudes called big breeder.and i passed to the other mirror world to meet zahard. but there were no people i once have known.
The datas who moved to there with zahard were all have been deleted. now no one has been left but big breeder.
------------------------------------------------------------
YHS : 'It's been two days we met mr koon's sworn enemy. can't see any sign of big breeder
i have no idea what she did but his teammate is not waking up.
so she's currently being contained and moved with mr koon's lighthous. What's strange is that woman
It's strange she healed koon's wound but cannot wake her up is she wearing that bracelet just bc she's sworn enemy of big breeder?
this is strange.'

(Baam and Androssi are staring koons back)

Koon : What's wrong with you guys. Stop doing that. just say somthing if you want

Androssi : So your sworn enemy's voice was that of chick, huh!??

Baam : mr rak be quite!

Androssi : Who is she! Is she some kind of your ex!?

Koon : ...Why should i tell you?

Androssi : Well. this is some kind of gathering data from our future enemy. we have to know about our enemies to win this fight, am i wrong baam?

Baam : yea...yeah hah (not curious)

Koon : "had no same parents but we were like real slibings. Keishar admired my sister bc she was talented one who was closest to zahard princess in my family
but my sister was quite a chill woman so it must have been hard to approach for her."

Endrossi : 'princess of zahard'

Koon : all the expectaions of my mother have fell on me since i was young.
but it wasnt expecation about myself, but as a tatician who can make my sister princess.
so did Keishar know it and told me that she ll help make her as princess. there was no harm in her help so i accepted her suggestion
tho she was young she was very skilled at using knife. by using her skill, she had eliminated my sister's rivals one by one.
unlike others, these kinds of comflicts were not a big deal in my family. but one day we had a problem.
my sister's unexpected rival had appeared.her name was maria. and... she approached to me to beat my sister.
bc she thought i knew all the weakpoint of my sister.and i accepted her offer. it's hard to tell but i had proper reason to do.
so i eliminated my sister and made her as princess of zahard.she killed herself with the shock. keishar might have been hating me becuase of that
but i thought everything was over after entering into the tower. her appearing as my sworn enemy, i must have worried if she would come from nowhere and attack me.

Baam : mr . koon...

Koon : well, that's all. btw androssi. you're the one who should tell about one's sworn enemy. I heard about it from baam. the thing comes out from that gem.

Androssi : What the hell, is this some kind of taking the census?

Koon : I told you guys everything. i scratch your back, you scratch mine.

Adnrossi : aa- alright. i had no parents since i was born. so i had wandering life. in the meantime, a couple had adopted me.
they were quite normal and good people for middle arean.i was raised as normal girl for a while.
but some day this guy showed up after me.he took one look at me and said that i had potential to be the princess
and told me to take the gem containing himself, saying he can help her to be the princess.
of course, i brought it to my house. and that night,he killed my stepparents.
well, he himself didn't tell me that he did so, but i'm sure he did it. he may have thought they will be the obstacle for me being a princess.
after that incident, following his advice, i became the daughter of nobleman who failed to raise the princess.
soon, i eliminated all the other competitors and became the princess of zahard.but he has just vanished after that.
becoming the princess, i realized everything was his plan.

Koon : So you're traveling with the dude who killed your parents huh?

Androssi : Who cares? they weren't my real parents anyway.and i would have lived as normal girl if i was raised by them.
What a shame if the talented like me lives such a normal life. such a bummer.It doesn't matter what you guys think but i've been appreciating for him making me live as princess of zahard.

Koon : 'she's lying'

Baam : 'if she really does not hate that snake...he wouldn't have appeared as sworn enemy'

The golden dome
next vill

Androssi : oh now we arrived at the pretty good place huh

Baam : Yeah

Rachel : 'I can feel it... someone is over there...! maybe it's yura'

Robot : Greeting warriors.i'm head of this village i can guide you to take your quests

YHS : Be careul mr baam. this territory belong to the big breeder hwang(yellow)

Baam : What?

YHS : He is the leader of big breeders tho i havent seen him. let's split the team and find out teammates. we'd better complete the quest after that.
for now let me follow that head.

Koon : Good. let's do it. Androssi, move rak to the hightest place in this area.

Androssi : Nahh- alright

Rachel : umm mr. baam. can i have my private time by any chance? I have something to check in this villiage.

Baam : Something to check?

Rachel : Yeah. It would be fine just for a sec! i will come back as soon as the fighting erupts.

Koon : Well there is no way we can stop her. but be careful.

Rachel : thank you!

Koon : Quite roomy place isnt it?

Baam : Yeah this place looks more sophisticated than prior villages

Koon : There is no data, just robots.

Baam : Do they have something to do with guys we met on the segreated area?

Koon : could be

Baam : Maybe we should leave each other alone

Koon : Shall we?

Baam: Let me check the inside of the dome

Koon : Then i'll navigate outside with my lighthouse. call me right away if something happens.
--------------------------
Center of the dome

Baam : 'It seems no one over here. that thing just look like the seed we saw in the segreagated area earlier'

Zahard : So you're the one who imiates the source of shinsoo.

Baam : The man? where did he come from?

Zahard : So guardian must have taught to you. in shobby level tho. Did you come into the tower by opening the gate, too?

Zahard : well how did they call it by the way? the irregualr?
Rak : ummm!

Androssi : What's up croc?

Rak : What a joke... 'what's this unbelievably evil energy?'
Baam : Who are you?

Zahard : I am the man who shall be the king.

Baam : The king? no way!

Zahard : Yes. i am the one who meant to be reign over the top of this tower. The very first and best adventurer who wears three red eyes patch on forehead and red cape, Zahard.
Androssi : Where are you going croc?

Rak : Hurry! Balck turtle is in danger!

Androssi : What?!

----------------
Baam : (Zahard..!! so that guy is the data of Zahard!, the king of the tower..! )

Zahard : You...are not frightened as i thought aren't you?

Baam : ...What?

Zahard : Hmmm-- it seems You have no idea what kind of being my outer self is.
So... Where did you come from?

Baam : Well... i...

Zahard : ...You don't know?

Baam : no. i don't know where i come from. I was imprisoned since i was born but still i know nothing about that place.

Zahard : so you don't know where you're from. what a strange fellow.
then you are secret itself indeed. I'm also from the outside but wasn't imprisoned, just like you. the place i came from was large and vast.
You're from outside yet you don't know where you came from.
You seem to know me well but not serve me as the king.
Good- this is interesting. my coming wasn't in vain, huh?

Baam : Lord Zahard, there's something i'd like to ask you.

Zahard: What is it?

Baam : By any chance, do you know person called arlen grace?

Zahard : ...!! I've never heard of it.

-----------------------------------------

Rachel aka icarus : ( I can feel them!must be my teammates!! they're over there!)Traveler! Lord hoaqin!

Traveler : Shhhh!! Silence!!

Hoaqin : Who the hell are you?

Rachel : Well! i...im (How should i convince them that i'm rachel?)

Hoaqin : Ahhh Whatever just shut your mouth and be quiet. this is an important scene.

Rachel : important? ( what's so important..? ?! What's going on with those two..!? Yura and ... a guy look alike her?)

----------------------------------------

Baam : That can't be happening! Ms. Arlene was definitely your teammate when you cleared the hell tra..!!

Zahard : I don't know about her. I have no idea how you figured that out but i don't know that name anymore
You- Do you know what is becoming the king? The way to become the king is something like erasing things around you, starting from the far and hostile to the closest ones.
when you finally succeed to erase the one you've loved most, you can be left all alone in this world. Then that only and sole, glorious one can become the king at last.
Stranger from the oustide,face me with your eyes. what do i look like to you? A man? Or a monster?

(Heartbeat)

Baam : Naahhhhhh!!

Zahard : I see. so you can see through my inner monster, too? Good . you have to stuggle mopre than this.
The finest way to end your fear is death- little monster!!(edited)
--------------------

(quake)

Khun : What is this?

------------------

Zahard : Your skill seemed just fine. but your flarewave does not have any weight.

Baam : (Why did i attack him...?)

Zahard : Now let me show you the real thing!

-Zahard style wave control-

(impact and earthquake)

Zahard : The wave control is the skill deranging shinsoo of your opponent by touching him. Is that what you've heard?
But think about it. If you can control all the shinsoo excisting in this world, that means you can even control your opponent's without touching him.
Now- would you mind telling me about what you are, and how you came to know arlen's name?

Rak : Balck turtle!!

Baam : Endrossi...

Endrossi : You...? no way...!!

Zahard : ....it seems i drew in viewers unintentionally. i changed my mind. i'll have to use much more radical way.
Tell me who you are or just die here. If you don't speak the truth, i'll make you and your friend vanish for good.
With my - 'source of shinsoo'.

--------------------

Eduan : acensio!!

Acensio : Huh?

Eduan: Bring me the mirror to another world!! It seems he's on the move.
Baam : What is that...!? The light..!! is exploding from the inside of his body..!!
Zahard : now- tell me. Who are you?
Baam : Endrossi! BongBong! Everyone, move!! Endrossi?
AA : Baam! what's going on!!
Baam : Mr koon!
Rak : No!! just stay there turtle!!
Baam : Everyone has to mo...
Zahard : Your answer is being late!! then i'll have to kill your firends first!! (explosion)
YHS : Mr baam! Mr koon! What's going on dammit! ( Is he..!!)
Baam : ???
AA : (...That power!)
Zahard : ...why did you pop out just like that, data of Koon eduan.
Baam : Mr. koon... Koon Eduan he must be...
AA : Yeah...He's shorter than i witnessed but... that power... he's definitely my father. (Then the data facing him is...?!)
Eduan : ...Somehow you showed up here, fake.
Zahard : .... Fake, you said. You're calling me like that over and over again.
Eduan : of coure, bc you're the fake. You're not zahard that i've known.
Zahard who i know is an adventurer , not a king.
Zahard : Then it means you've misunderstood me, eduan. i've been embracing the seed of king since i was born.
Eduan : ...Now you started another bullshit.
YHS : Lord Eduan!!
Eduan : Oh is that you, coffee.
YHS : Thank you for coming here!! so you didn't forget the promise!! i really appreciate you!!
Eduan : well you don't have to overreact like that. actually i barely expected this. so, which guy is the one you have promised?
Zahard : (the one he has promised?) Eduan, by any chance, is that black hair the one he has promised ?
YHS : (That data-!! no way--!! is that zahard?)
Eduan : Acensio.
Acensio : i'm here father!!
Eduan : Take them to the mirror
Acensio : Hey all of you!!
Fatgirl : The hand came from the mirror?
Acensio : Everyone come into this mirror! hurry!
Zahard : STOP. No one can leave here Eduan!
Eduan : Fake..!! They can move if i say so!! Hurry and move, Acensio!!
Rak : Why are you gawking like that turtles!
Koon : (Ones who will be the leader of 10 great family and king are fighting before our very eyes...)
Eduan : Let them leave before you regret, you fake!
Zahard : Eduan, seeing you being that obssesed, i'd not like to let them go.
Eduan : I warned you would regret!!
-Lightening spear of the giant-
-Golden needle from the island of riddles-
Koon : Hurry!! take Endrossi out of here!
(huge explosion)
Koon : (Damn...!! Are they really the datas before they become rankers?! then how much strong are current GW ?!)
Zahard : Making them escape is no use , eduan. we're taking ther friends as hostage. no matter how far you run, i can bait them.
Eduan : ---hmmp. you're threthening just like fake, indeed. Yo, fake You wanna bet?
Zahard : ... a bet?
Eduan : Zahard i know has very competitive spirit. so he always has faced games or bets at the risk of his life.
Now i'm going to offer the bet you can never deny.
Zahard : The bet i can nver deny? What is that?
Eduan : If you let them go- i'll train that black hair to the level that can defeat you in a month.
Zahard : What?
Eduan : If he loses , i'll admit the defeat and vanish for good like other datas. Something you've got to try, isn't it?
Getting caught up by the regular who knows nothing, in just a month- if you retreat, you're no jahard. You're just nothing.
Zahard : Ptts!! your bluffing is going beyond bounds, data of koon eduan! How can he beat me in a month!
Eduan : Well, it's not for you to judge. So, will you try it? or Not?
Zahard : ......Alight. I'll accept.
Eduan : Bahaha!! i like this! That's how the data of zahard should act!
Zahard : Instead, the training and the match will be chosen in this stage. But if you take him to the other side, i win this bet and kill his firends, too. And if i win, tell me his identity.
Eduan : Good, i promise. Then let them leave now , fake.
(Zahard glaces Baam)
Zahard : See you in a month

Baam'ı Zahard'ın elinden Eduan kurtarıyor. Herkes gibi o da kral için sahte diyor. Acaba Baam'ın V'nin oğlu olduğu haberini kimden aldı bu Eduan. Hansung'dan gizli katta fugdan olduğuna dair bir konuşma duymadık ağzından ama bir sözden bahsediliyor. Büyük ihtimalle Eduan'a Baam ile ilgili olanları Hansung söyledi.

Ayrıca Zahard, Arlen'i hatırlamıyorum demesine rağmen daha sonra bu ismi nerden duydun ve sen kimsin diye sorular sormaya başlıyor. Belki de şu anki verisi Arlen - V olaylarının olduğu ve bebeği öldürdüğü sıralardı. Eduan bile değiştiğinden bahsediyor. Umarım sonraki bölümlerde detaylarını öğreniriz. Çünkü kuleyi fethedip güzel bir yere dönüştürme arzusu sadece reddedildiğinden dolayı olamaz diye düşünüyorum. Çocuğunu katledip sevdiği kadını delirtmesidir belki de sebebi.

Şimdi Baam, Eduan ile bir ay çalışacak. Bir aylık sürede nasıl bir antreman yapacağı merak konusu.

1 ayda bam zahardı yenerse seri nereye gider mk?
Zahard gerçek zahard falan demeyin. Veride olsa birebir aynı zahard. Sadece yaş olarak ve güç olarak daha genç ama hala ZAHARD.

Edit: Ulan bari 1 yıl deseydin anlardıkta 1 ay nedir? :D
1 saat deseydin asdfasdfa

Son düzenleme:
Zahard gerçek zahard falan demeyin. Veride olsa birebir aynı zahard. Sadece yaş olarak ve güç olarak daha genç ama hala ZAHARD.

Harbi 1 ay nedir ya skjxkxjkxjxk. Adam neler planlıyor acaba. Oda örnek alsın bak 1 ayda Zahard'ı yem yapacak Bam. :D neşem yerine geldi ya kxkjxkj 1 ay ne.

Zahard'ın % 5'i ile savaşacak.:D

Hendo Lok Bloodmadder ile Rak ilişkili işte. Hendo kuledeki en güçlü savunmaya sahip karakterlerden biri.Dövüşlerde koruyucu rolünde görev alıyor...
Misal Aka'da koruyucuydu.

Eduan'da zaten kuledeki en güçlü zıpkıncı(Enryu'yu saymazsak)
Koon zaten trendeki görevde balıkları mızrak ile yenerek babasına benzetilmişti. Muhtemelen en çok Koon ve Hatsu güçlenecek.
Anak'ı geçme ihtimalleri yüksek bana kalırsa...

Hendo Lok Bloodmadder ile Rak ilişkili işte. Hendo kuledeki en güçlü savunmaya sahip karakterlerden biri.Dövüşlerde koruyucu rolünde görev alıyor...
Misal Aka'da koruyucuydu.

Eduan'da zaten kuledeki en güçlü zıpkıncı(Enryu'yu saymazsak)
Koon zaten trendeki görevde balıkları mızrak ile yenerek babasına benzetilmişti. Muhtemelen en çok Koon ve Hatsu güçlenecek.
Anak'ı geçme ihtimalleri yüksek bana kalırsa...
Hatsu ne alaka? :D

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık