Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

950 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Unknown Person: To test my courage, I always screamed it. This is because humans have a tendency to think of themselves first so they get easily frightened!!
Dude with the sword (might be the same dude that was saying the above): Throw away your name! Throw away your wisdom! All that’s required is to make your head blank & plunge straight in!!!
Dude with the sword: Raise your voices!!!
Samurai: Snaaaaatch!!!!

Bundan tam emin değilim ama yaziyim

According to redon, Ashura himself didn't fight in the battle 10 years ago, in fact he said his farewell with tears to the soldiers that departed to Onigashima.

the prisoners don't believe in luffy because he is a pirate like kaido and he will do the same as kaido and will betray us

More spoilers:
Page 4
-Chopper treating luffy and next to them Otama and momonuske then momonuske leave them then there is double page about Momonuske and all the prisoners appear while they are bowing to him and then momo give speech to the prisoners

-after the double page
the event went to shutenmaro and kinmon (6 pages about them) kinmon try to convince shutenmaro to join the alliance and there is flashback after 10 years when shutenmaro attacked kaido and some of them died
then shutenmaro says why you you came exactly after 20 years kinmon say dont ask me ask the person who sent us
@hiktoj

then the event went to zoro (3 pages about him and hyori)
-there some romance talking and zoro planning to get his sword and flashback about gyokimaro

final page
Hawkins and X drake talking to each other and Hawkins defeated Law then take him to prison and said you lose and confess about the plan

Editor comment
The unbeatable Law

Gene aynı şeyler ama olsun.

Shutenmaro: because we refused follow Orochi we got hungry and thirsty and got sick
Then decided to attack kaido after 10 years since you disappeared

Dramatic flash back about shutenmaro

When luffy asked kidd to join with him
Kidd says do you think i am crazy ... do you see what kaido did to killer

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık