Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

O değilde baam’ın white’ın kışkırtmalarına gelmesi bana ace’i hatırlattı inşallah sonu öyle olmaz yavrucağın
Ace,Baam kadar potansiyelli değil. Mf'de Baam olsa 10 dk. da mera meranın uyanışını açar alevleri güneşin alevlerine dönerdi ?
Akainu'ye sen kimsin odun ateşi der verirdi ateşi ?

Although it seems like Khel Hellam is stronger than the combined efforts of Evankhell and Baylord Yama, according to SIU, the outcome of the fight between Khel Hellam and the two would be hard to determine had it continued. He further states that without any outside variables and considering only power, it cannot be said that Evankhell plus Yama in his Complete Transformation would be weaker than the Elder as Evankhell was too busy defending while Yama still had not fully transformed his right arm. Regardless, Khel Hellam has vast experiences to draw from such as being able to see fate.

Khel Hellam birebir dövüşte Evankhell'den güçlüdür. Hatta Yama ile birlikte bile Hellam'ın alma şansı var.Geleceği görme gücü nasıl etki eder belli olmazmış.

Ha Jinsung
Khel Hellam
White(gücünü sürekli kullanırsa)
Kallavan
Evankhell
Maschenny
Yasratcha
Yama

Son düzenleme:
Yama, tam köpek insanların lideri.
Rak, ırkından birini buldu gibi geldi bana. Ama arka plandaki ekrana odaklanıyor sonraki panelde. Güzel yemdi.
Koon pis pis sırıtıyor, White'a verdiği güçleri Baam'a çekebilir. Yetti zaten White da, bir oturmadı karakter bir yöne. Canlı bomba taşıyorlar yanlarında.

Baam ruhları uyandırdıktan sonra bi de koon’un balık desteğiyle baya canavar olabilir. Yeni aldığı kırmızı kılıç o balıkla level atlamıştı.

Rak bayadır “şu desteği bana da yap” diyordu ama koon yapmadı. Rak ırkından dolayı ekstra bi güç uyandıracak galiba. Bi de yanlarındaki hafif geleceği gören karakteri ekleyince white’ın kaçılamayan saldırılarından sıyrılmak mümkün olur. Trende hwaryun’un desteğiyle endorsi white’ı tutmuştu buna benzer bi taktikle.

Bu üçlü gelirse white inebilir. Ama bu karakter bu kadar da erken harcanmaz. Belki döverlerken süre biter.

Ov yeah,500 bolum sonra aile başlarından biri geliyor.buyuk ihtimalle de lo pa bia.
Translations.

Baam: He said he wanted me to be fall. // To be just like himself.

Aria: Is he really doing this for such a petty reason like that? // To think that a Legendary Slayer would have the mindset of a highschool student. // So the fact that you are waiting or him here means that you will do as he says?

Baam: Yes. If i can avenge the people that he has killed.. if i can beat White..! // I don't care if i end up corrupted or anything.. // I will even sell my soul if i need to.

Aria: (Im not sure if the people he's trying to avenge would want that...)

----------------------

Aria: Hey.. By the way // ... You're still going to remove this spell casted on me, right? // I get what you're going through and all, but a promise is still a promise, and you came all the way here thanks to me. Right? Don't you think? // You're not gonna break the promise now, are you? Well, it's not that I'm tryna rush you, but it's just cause i think you might die while fighting White~

Baam: I will do it.

Aria: Huh?

Baam: The spell.. // I'll remove it. It was a promise.

Aria: ..Oh, Yeah..! // (This kid is staying calmer than I thought.. I was worried he might add on a condition to help him in a situation like this..)

Baam: In return, please do not attack me. I am going to fight White, // And like you said, I might lose my life in a fight with him.

Aria: Uh.. O..Okay..! I promise. // ( It's gone!! That suffocating feeling I had all along..! // This is freedom..!! // That kid.. really is something. How could he break the spell this easily.. // He dispelled the incantation that kept me shackled for my entire life like it was nothing... // It even makes me feel futile a bit. // I can only wonder what he really is.)

Baam: ... Did it work?

Aria: Huh.. Ah yes! I think it worked!

Baam: Then as you promised, do not attack me. I am going to fight White.

Aria: ( Does that boy have the slightest idea on what he has just accomplished now? // Every rule of this tower is rendered useless in front of him. // Such an unfair being. // And this helplessness one must feel when facing such being. // I can sort of understand how White feels now. // Maybe that boy does force others to hate him. // But my intuitions tell me that // )

Baam: Five more minutes

Aria: ( I am not supposed to think of him like that. // That I am not supposed to hate him. // That the boy must not fall corrupted. // Now that he removed the spell casted on me, it shouldn't matter to me if he dies or not. // But I could repay him a little for breaking the spell that has been harassing me for my entire life. ) // Hey!! // Do I still have the option to open this jail?

Announcer: Yes. You do. // However I reckon that it is not in your best interest to reach the finish line, so you don't really have to open this jail, correct?

Aria: Open it up!!

Announcer: As you wish! That jail is opening up!!

Baam: Why..! // Why are you opening that up!

Aria: Quiet, I do what I want. // I can't assist you in fighting White, but I can at least clean this monster up. Even though this is the boss of this map, I really don't think it'd be stronger than White himself.

Baam: !? Excuse me!? We are enemies, so why would you..!

Aria: Whether you die or not, I would like to wrap this matter up clean before I leave. // I don't like being in debts!

Announcer: The jail is now open!! // The boss monster of the map now appears..!!

Aria: ....?

Announcer: Huh? // What the?

Aria: Why is it completely empty? It's not here..?!

Announcer: ... I'm not sure what is going on? // The boss monster of the map disappeared..!?

-------- Inside Cat Tower -----------
The jail for the boss monster for Baam's map

???: I can say this key works really well. // I guess I should thank him/her for the key. // Hmm~ Time to leave. // Whooooa! // Phew- such a dangerous place. // I really have to get out of here now. (My work here is done.)

Tan dude : I have lost connection with Aria. // There must have been a problem with the spell when she got out to the field. I've gotta get out there as soon as possible. // ? // Mouse...! // I should be able to catch that easily..! // .. What is this?

(Boss monster of the Map)
Hybrider

Voice from the call: I opened up the jail for it to escape. I've done my part, so I'm gonna retire from the game. // (Where did 5th commander even bring this monster from~)

Maschenny: Okay. Good work.

Voice from the call: Bye Bye~

Maschenny: I am sorry for all the people fighting out there for saying this, but // I do think it will be more fun for the boy to reach all the way here.

Jinsung: What are you plotting? // You decided to provoke an innocent regular by keeping me hostage to make Baam work with FUG to come all the way here. But instead, you wanted to make it look like the Zahard's army punished a rebel who tried to save his Master? // I can't really imagine Zahard would go this far to make things so complicated. // You could just kill him, no? Just like you have always been doing. // Army of Zahard. The Ten Great Families. // And you, // If all of you shared the same goal and thoughts, // Things wouldn't have become this complicated, don't you think? // Perhaps you bunch had a conflict between opinions that made this situation so complicated?

Maschenny: Of course you would figure that out. Is it because you lived for such a long time? // You are correct. // Well, everyone had a thought of their own. So a simple task of eliminating a mere regular became much more troublesome than it really needed to be. // So which side do you think I am on? // I can't tell you the answer for now, but I can tell you this much. I do not want this tale to have a frivolous ending. // I would like to continue this tale until it becomes more interesting. // So I made its scale much larger. But it's become a bit too larger than I expected. // People even I could not handle started to get involved into this. // So I decided to keep you alive, and so i brought you here. // Because you are like a breakwater to the boy and an important member of the Ha family. // Do you understand now? // The 'real enemy' of this tale hasn't even appeared yet.

Jinsung: ...What? // The 'real enemy'..? // So who.. could that be..?

------- Back to Baam -------

Aria: What? What is this? // Where is the monster? Isn't the monster supposed to come out once the jail opens? // Hey, Cat!! I'm asking what this is! There's no enemy, so what happens now?

Announcer: Ah.. well.. so uh.. nyan... // Could you please give me a moment.. // Wh.. What the hell happened?! Why wasn't the Boss monster of the map summoned?

Underling: Y.. You see! We went to check and it appears that the jail in the Cat Tower disappeared completely!

Announcer: What?! It disappeared?

Underling: Yes..! It seems possible that someone opened it up to release the monster before we came..

Aria: Hey hey! Looks like there's an unexpected problem, so are you just gonna make us wait forever? Are you not aware that time is more precious than a suspendium in this game?

Announcer: It.. It seems that the monster has disappeared.. nyan..

Aria: Huh!? So are you telling me to wait here until you capture that monster back or something? Shouldn't this count as a win by default since the monster broke out of the jail?

Announcer: Indeed.. If it is true that the monster escaped from the jail.. // It should count as your victory.. nyan..

Aria: Hey, Regular!! // This is your chance!! Let's get out of here! The boss monster disappeared, this is the perfect opportunity for us to outrun White! // This is a god given chance telling us to run!!

Baam: ... I am sorry. // But I am not going anywhere until I beat White.

Aria: What are you saying!! Stop being so stubborn!! You are guaranteed to die if you really fight against White right now!! Do you really believe that your deceased friends would want you to die like this? // I don't usually barge in on others' business, but I would feel real bad if I just ran away leaving you behind since you broke the spell for me. // C'mon, Let's leave!!

Baam: Can I really change anything.. if I just run away from my problems?

Aria: What..?

Baam: My existence puts others in grievous danger. The fact that my Master is held hostage, and my friends died are all because of me. // Does that fact change if I run away from here?

Aria: That's..!!

Baam: I said this before. I departed away from them, because I thought we could not be together anymore. // I kept making cowardly choices because I couldn't keep up with what was happening to me. // And they died, because of my choices. // It's a lie that someone can just ignore other people's deaths. // My heart aches this much, how could I even think of running away with my friends' deaths unavenged? // I will fight against White and win. // I will win and go on to save my Master. // To fight without running away. // That is the least bit of respect I could pay for people who lost their lives. // If I can't even do that.. I.. // I will never be able to forgive myself.

Aria: That's not true! // Yeah, risking your life to fight for the people who lost their lives is one way to pay respect to them. // But don't you think that protecting your life that they valued is another way to pay respect to them? // By not risking your life on an unwinnable fight like this one!

Baam: My life... isn't the only life that's special.

Aria: Huh?

Baam: Everyone tells me that I am special. There were people who hated me for that reason.. But a lot of people helped and protected me and lost their lives for that!! // But that's not true at all!! All people's lives are equally valuable! // It pains me to watch others get hurt or die!! // I would rather die than to go through this excruciating pain constantly!! // It's as if my soul crumbles to watch my precious friends lose their lives!! // How could I run!! // I just can't get myself to do it.. // How could I do that..!! // I will fight.. to the death. // And I will win at any cost.

Aria: ....Very well. // ( It was very difficult for me to empathize with this boy's words. ) // Then do as you wish. // (I thought to myself, // I hate being connected with someone // But I guess it's okay if it is for a person like this guy. // I feel that it would be good to have at least one person to mourn for my death like this guy. )

Baam: Then either go reach the finish line or hide somewhere. If you don't help me // White will not harm you.

Aria: ( And if this Tower has chosen one person to give the power to break all of its laws and rules. I thought to myself, // I am really glad that it was this boy who was chosen by the Tower. )

Baam: White..!

Aria: ( Beccause this kid knows to value other people. // If I die, he would cry for me. // And that makes me glad, and a little bit sad at the same time. // This complex feeling.. // What could it be..? )

-------Evankhell Field----------------

Hansung: At last, we finally meet. Now tell me everything, Evankhell-

Evankhell: Ah.. Hansung.. Okay.. Well...

Hansung: Lefav?!

Lefav: Huh, did we have one more person in the field?

Evankhell: You got the mouse!

Lefav: Uhm.. I am quite confident in my sniping skill. I was just waiting for it in the dark and it just happened to pass by. So I shot it down. (Luck is essential if you want to be a great sharpshooter.)

Hansung: ..Makes me feel dumb for how hard I had to try to get out to the Field.. // Well, that makes it better. I assume Lefav would also know since she came to this Field. I have something to ask to both of you. // I am going to be straightforward. // You two.. Where are you headed?

Lefav: ...Uh.. // Can I tell him?

Evankhell: He followed us all the way here to this field, how could we hide it. // The nest houses a portal that's connected to a very dangerous place.

Hansung: .. A very dangerous place? // That's very vague, could you be a little more specific?

Lefav: I suggest you don't hear it.. You would lose all motivation to fight.

Hansung: Lose motivation!! I came here prepared for anything.. Are you making fun of me!!

Lefav: Sigh- I guess I have to tell you then. // Other branch leaders and I came through that portal to get to this Nest unlike the army of Zahard. // I was inside a special floating ship when I took the portal, so I don't know the exact location of that portal.. // Everyone thinks that this Nest is completely cut off from the outside, // But truth be told, there is one portal that leads to the outside of the Nest. // And the place we came from.. which is the place the portal is connected to is // The mothership of Lo Po Bia. // This Nest has been connected to the mothership since the ancient times. I came here from the Lo Po Bia family's mothership. // And currently, most of Lo Po Bia's core members are gathered there. // Which means that the main units of Army of Lo Po Bia family can jump over here at any time.

Hansung: The core units of Lo Po Bia family are ready to come at any time.. then.. that could mean...

Evankhell: Yes. He'd have to be out of his mind to come out his way to face some scrubs like us.. but the center of Lo Po Bia and the strongest unit - // 'Head of the Lo Po Bia family' can also come through the portal. // If that happens, we will be doomed.

@Pajaka#0001

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 2, Ziyaretçi: 3)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık