Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1048 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
The entire chapter is a build up to the final page:

The last page contains 3 fronts: the beheading of Orochi by Denjiro, Kaido and Luffy's clash after Momonosuke has moved Onigashima, and Wano's citizens release their lanterns to the night sky.
Tüm bölüm, son sayfayı desteklemek doğrultusunda ilerliyormuş.

Son sayfada üç cepheyi görüyoruz: Denjiro, Orochi'nin boynunu vuruyor; Momonosuke adayı çektikten sonra Kaido ve Luffy çatışıyor; Wano halkı, fenerleri gökyüzüne bırakıyor.

Chapter 1048: 20 years

Momonosuke keeps pushing Onigashima.
Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon, the technique is called "Great Flame Fire Dragon" (or something like that)
. Everything that touches his body melts.

Luffy uses an attack called Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun (Monkey God Gun).
Kaidou uses a new attack called "Shoryu: Kaen Hakke".

The scene changes to the castle.
Kawamatsu remembers Oden's execution 20 years ago.
Kaidou finds out that Oden has a son.
Kaidou goes for Momonosuke and eliminates all the townspeople who stand before him.
We see how Oden's castle has burned down.

The Wanokuni Daimyo band together to fight Kaidou and Orochi.
We see a vignette of each Daimyo, which is Tonoyasu and the 3 samurai that Yamato met in the cave (including Shimotsuki Ushimaru).
They are all defeated.
They start enslaving people and the country falls apart.

Back to the present, Orochi is still on fire.
- He tries to take Komurasaki with him.
- Denjiro arrives and cuts off Orochi's head.
- We see that the wishes of the Wanokuni people are already flying through the sky.
- "May Orochi disappear" or "I want to escape from this hell" are some of them.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy and Kaidou are about to confront his attacks.

Son düzenleme:
Chapter 1048: 20 years

Momonosuke keeps pushing Onigashima.
Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon.
Everything that touches his body melts.

Luffy uses an attack called Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun (Monkey God Gun).

Translating...
Momonosuke, Onigashima'yı itmeye devam ediyor. Kaido, ateş ejderhasına dönüşmüş. Bedenine temas eden her şeyi eritiyormuş (Akainu'ya yazar).

Luffy, Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun (Maymun Tanrısı Silahı) isimli bir saldırı yapıyormuş.

Kaido, "Shoryu: Kaen Hakke" isimli yeni bir saldırı yapıyormuş.

Sahne kaleye geçiyor. Kawamatsu, Oden'in 20 yıl önceki idamını hatırlıyor.
Kaido, Oden'in bir oğlu olduğunu fark etmiş. Momonosuke için yola çıkmış ve karşısına çıkan herkesten kurtulmuş. Oden'in kalesinin nasıl yandığını görüyoruz.

Wano ülkesinin Daimyoları, Kaido ve Orochi'ye karşı savaşmak için güçlerini birleştirmiş. Tonoyasu ve Yamato'nun mağarada tanıştığı samuraylar olmak üzere her bir Daimyo'yu kısaca görüyoruz.
Mağlubiyete uğruyorlar. Halkı köleleştirmeye başlamışlar ve ülke altüst olmuş (Sanırım Kaido ve Orochi'den bahsediyor).

Günümüze dönüyoruz. Orochi hâlâ yanıyor. Komurasaki'yi de yanında götürmeye çalışıyor, bu sırada Denjiro yetişiyor ve Orochi'nin kafasını uçuruyor. Wano halkının dileklerinin gökyüzünde uçtuğunu görüyoruz. "Keşke Orochi yok olsa" ya da "Keşke bu cehennemden kurtulabilsem" gibi şeyler dilemişler. Bölüm sonunda Luffy ve Kaido, saldırıyı yapmaya hazır bir hâlde karşı karşıya geliyorlar.

Son düzenleme:
In the chapter there are 2 " fights " between Luffy and Kaidou.

- The first one occurs before the flashback, right after Kaidou transforms into a giant fire dragon and his body melts Onigashima's horn. Kaidou opens his mouth, Luffy approaches his giant fist and there is a big clash (without touching). Luffy even closes his eyes and puts his other arm in front of his face to shield himself from the shock wave. In the final panel of this " confrontation " (before moving on to the part inside the castle) we see Kaidou with his mouth open and Luffy's fist almost touching his teeth.

- The second " showdown" is on the double page at the end of the chapter. In this case we see it from afar and it is as if both attack again with the same techniques. Although there is a clash of Ambitions with "dynasty traits" (as in the first " confrontation") here they don't get as close (Kaidou doesn't even have his mouth open). I understand that the Japanese said " they are about to confront their attacks " because the attacks don't come together as much as in the first "confrontation" and Kaidou and Luffy's faces are very similar to the ones at the end of chapter 1047.

Page 1
Cover page “The ones in Chocolate Town are probably the Germa!!”

Page 2
Momo: Get Onigashima out of the way?! Luffy wait!! I can’t!!
I…

(Toki: ..20 years from now, you must rebuild the Kozuki clan!!)

Momo: Ahhhhhhhh!!

Page 3
Kaido: I see how it is, I’ll take this head on!
Strawhat …did you know that…
20 years ago!! The hero of this nation, was burned to death?!!

Page 4-5
Kaido: “Great Dragon Torch*”!!(火龍大炬)
And since then it has been a land of outlaws!! This is the “hero” they have been waiting for 20 years..!!!
Luffy: Ouch!
Kaido: that’s right let go, I won’t run!!
And you won’t be laying down that right arm of yours, because…
It’s going to be melted and gone!!

*reference to a rakugo called “Fire Drum”(火焔太鼓)

Page 6-7
Luffy: not under my watch!!
“Gum gum…”!!
Kaido: “Rising Dragon…”!!!
(Hyou: what you guys call haki, we here in Wano call it Ryuo)
Luffy: Gramp already taught me a way without touching you!! I will send you straight to the bottom of hell!!
“..Bajrang Gun”!!! (kanjis mean Monkey God Gun)
Kaido: “…Flaming Bagua”!!!

Page 8
Usopp: I’m sorry to have dropped you!! Kin and Kiku!
You’re still breathing right? You mustn’t die!!

Samurai: Please!! Strawhat guy!! Take down Kaido!! You have to!! As long as he’s out of the way…!!

Kawamatsu: Huff huff…all of it won’t end without taking down Kaido!!

(Red Scabbards: Lord Oden!!
Kaidou's subordinates: The vassals have escaped!! Capture every last one of them!!)

Page 9
Kin’emon: run!!!
Lord Oden!!!
Kin’emon: don’t look back!!
Kawamatsu: Lord Oden!!!

Orochi: The Samurais could only be heading to one place..!! To Kuri!!

Kaido: ...

Orochi: The heir!! They’re running to protect Momonosuke!!

Kaido: So he has a kid….I’ll go and settle this..!!

Page 10
Wano citizens: stop! Haven’t you done enough harm to the Kozukis already!!

Kaido: get out of my way!

Orochi: You have permission to shoot whoever dares defying the Shogun!!
What happened to Oden’s wife

Kaidou's subordinates: We have confirmed her death in Bakura town, and she is the only one that managed to get out of the castle

Orochi: With this, we are done with the Kozuki clan!!

Page 11
Orochi: Now, Daimyos! Choose!!
Are you going to help me in making our Wano country a better place, or are you going to fight?!!

Samuari: a foolish question…the answer is clear as day!!!
The Kozuki is our only “Shogun”!! Let us clear up Oden’s regret!!

Page 12
Orochi: Gufufufuhahahaha!!! Muhahaha! You guys are so weak!! And you call yourselves samurais?!
Samurai: Damn it..if he didn’t have Kaido backing him up, who’s scare of that fool of a lord…
Another: shhh! Stop already! Orochi can hear everything, you want Kaido’s army after you?!

Page 13
Kaidou's subordinates: Bring any young man that can work!!
The whole country will be devoted to weapon making!!
Citizen: No please don’t take him!!
Citizen: don’t take my daddy!
Samurai: don’t you take back to me!
Citizens: what’s with the color of the river?!
There’s no drinking water!
We can’t raise crops!
There’s no food either!

Page 14:
Beasts pirate: if you want to live another day, work! Work you trash!!
No help is coming your way! This is an isolated nation!
Samurai: don’t be hasty…winter is coming…a very long one…
Trust Lady Toki and her words
Orochi: look Kaido! Those greedy folks have laid their mouth on SMILE leftovers! Guhahaha!!
That’s right! You all need to follow Ebisu Town’s example! Doesn’t matter if it’s your stomach growling or you family dying!! You’ll all live with a bright smile across your face!
That’s what suits garbages like you!! Gufuhahahaha!!

Page 15
Orochi: cough..you bastard!!! Komurasakiii!!! Gufuhaha!! I’ll take you with me!! Don’t underestimate the hatred of Kurozumi!!
Let us drink together in the afterlife!!
Denjiro: what a bedlam..

Page 16-17

Luffy: Ahhhhhhh!!!

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık