Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1031 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Chapter 1.031: "The warrior of science."
- The awakening of the Akuma no Mi is a "gift".
- Law asks Kid how much magnetism he can give but Kid doesn't answer him.
- Big Mom uses 1 year of her life expectancy on herself to get stronger and bigger.
- Also gives life to several Homies, including Napoleon.
- Drake declines Apoo's invitation.
- Yamato breaks into the place where they are and the Numbers "Fugue" goes after Yamato.
- CP0 arrives where Robin and Brook are to capture Robin.
- Spies wearing masks are on a different level from the rest.
- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
- Sanji wonders if it is because of the Germa's powers, and believes that he can turn into someone like his brothers who do not hesitate to attack women.
- Sanji takes out the Raid Suit (the Korean does not say what he does with it).
- Sanji talks to Zoro about Den Den Mushi and asks him if he goes crazy or loses his mind, kill him after the battle against Kaidou's army.
- Sanji attacks Queen with an attack called "Hell Memories".
- Next week there is rest.

Son düzenleme:
Başlık: Bilimin Savaşçısı

- Şeytan Meyvesinin Uyanışı bir hediyedir.
- Law Kid 'e ne kadar manyetizma verebileceğini sorar. Kid bunu söylemeza.
- Big Mom daha güçlü ve daha büyük olmak için kendi 1 yılını kullanır.
- Aynı zamanda Napoleon gibi Homilerede ruh verir.
- Drake Apoo'nun davetini reddeder.
- Yamato araya girer ve Number Fugue Yamato'nun peşine koşar.
- CP0 Robin'i yakalamak için Robin ve Brook'un önünde belirir.
- Maske takan ajanlar diğerlerinden farklı seviyededir.
- Sanji bir kadına saldırdığını düşünür. Kafası karışmış gibi görünüyor.
- Sanji Germa'nın güçlerinin onu kardeşleri gibi yapıp yapmayacağını merak eder. Ve tıpkı kardeşleri gibi kadına saldırmaktan çekinmeyen biri olacağını düşünür.
- Sanji Raid Suit'i çıkarır.
- Sanji Zoro ile Den Den Mushi'den konuşur. Eğer aklını kaybederse Zoro'dan onu öldürmesini ister.
- Sanji Queen'e Hell Memories ile saldırır.
-Haftaya bölüm yok.

Bölümün adı: Bilimin Savaşçıcı
- Şeytan Meyvesi uyanışı bir hediyeymiş.
- Law, Kid'e ne kadar manyetizma gücü verebileceğini sormuş, ama Kid cevap vermemiş.
- Koca Ana kendi hayatından bir yıl harcayarak kendisini daha güçlü ve büyük hale getirmiş. Ayrıca Napoelon dahil olmak üzere homilere ruh vermiş.
- Drake, Apoo'nun teklifini kabul etmemiş.
- Yamato, Drake ve Apoo'nun olduğu yere dalmış ve Fugue isimli bir Numara onu kovalıyormuş.
- CP0 ajanları Robin'i yakalamaya gelmiş, sanırım aralarında olmayan bir kişi başka bir kattaymış.
- Sanji saldırıya uğramış bir kadının yanındaymış, görünüşe göre kadına saldıran kişi oymuş, ama bu durum kafasını karıştırmış. Sonra kardeşleri gibi kardeşleri gibi olduğunu ve Germa güçleri yüzünden artık kadınlara saldırırken tereddüt etmeyeceğini düşünmeye başlamış.
- Sanji en sonunda Baskın Kostümü'nü yok etmiş. Sonra da telesalyangoz ile Zoro'yu aramış ve ondan eğer delirirse ya da aklını kaybederse savaştan sonra kendisini öldürmesini istemiş.
- Sanji, Cehennem Anıları isimli bir saldırı ile Queen'e saldırmış.
- Haftaya ara var.

Son düzenleme:

Üye silindi 7459

There is a girl from the red light district, she’s not directly in front of Sanji
- She’s frightened by Sanji
- Sanji says he didn’t do anything but he’s missing a part of his memory from when he was running around
- Sanji then starts to doubt himself thinking that he might have done it
- Sanji then then ponders on which of the following two is more useful , a man that is unable to lift even as much as a finger against a woman or a cruel & emotionless warrior of science.
- Sanji then bids farewell to Germa & Women’s baths and destroys the raid suit
- Sanji then entrusts Zoro with the following ‘If I lose my heart/mind, kill me!’ and heads towards his final battle.
The RS is a device so it explodes when Sanji gets destroys it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: How much damage did Big Mom take? Also, with regards to awakening, is the bit we got from the initial spoilers all we got?
A: Law asks Kidd about his awakening but from some reason Kidd refuse to divulge details about his awakening & the scene ends there
Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Is Robin already captured?
A: No she isn’t. She’s being carried by Brook and the two are running away with the masked Cp0 dude in hot pursuit

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

In Jump cover we can see Luffy, Yamato and Momonosuke (adult dragon form).

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.

There is a girl from the red light district, she’s not directly in front of Sanji
- She’s frightened by Sanji
- Sanji says he didn’t do anything but he’s missing a part of his memory from when he was running around
- Sanji then starts to doubt himself thinking that he might have done it
- Sanji then then ponders on which of the following two is more useful , a man that is unable to lift even as much as a finger against a woman or a cruel & emotionless warrior of science.
- Sanji then bids farewell to Germa & Women’s baths and destroys the raid suit
- Sanji then entrusts Zoro with the following ‘If I lose my heart/mind, kill me!’ and heads towards his final battle.
The RS is a device so it explodes when Sanji gets destroys it.
Q: How much damage did Big Mom take? Also, with regards to awakening, is the bit we got from the initial spoilers all we got?
A: Law asks Kidd about his awakening but from some reason Kidd refuse to divulge details about his awakening & the scene ends there
Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years
Q: Is Robin already captured?
A: No she isn’t. She’s being carried by Brook and the two are running away with the masked Cp0 dude in hot pursuit
Uygulamaya çevirttim ama bence gayet başarılı ve iş görür

Kırmızı ışık bölgesinden bir kız var, doğrudan Sanji'nin önünde değil
- Sanji'den korkuyor
- Sanji hiçbir şey yapmadığını söylüyor ama etrafta koşuştururken hafızasının bir parçası eksik
.- Sanji daha sonra bunu kendisinin yapmış olabileceğini düşünerek kendinden şüphe etmeye başlar.- Ardından Sanji, aşağıdaki ikisinden hangisinin daha yararlı olduğunu düşünür, bir kadına parmağını bile kaldıramayan bir adam ya da acımasız ve duygusuz bir bilim savaşçısı.
.- Sanji daha sonra Germa & Kadınlar hamamına veda eder ve baskın takımını yok eder
- Sanji daha sonra Zoro'ya 'Kalbimi/aklımı kaybedersem öldür beni!' komutunu verir ve son savaşına doğru yol alır.
RS bir cihazdır, bu yüzden Sanji onu yok ettiğinde patlar.
.-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
S: Big Mom ne kadar hasar aldı? .ayrıca, uyanışla ilgili olarak, elimizdeki tek şey ilk spoilerdan aldığımız kısım mı?
C: Law, Kidd'e uyanışını soruyor ama bir nedenden dolayı Kidd uyanışıyla ilgili ayrıntıları açıklamayı reddediyor ve sahne orada bitiyor
.Görünüşe göre Linlin, Kidd & Law'dan aldığı hasarı yıllardır almamış.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
.s: Robin zaten yakalandı mı?
C: Hayır. Brook tarafından taşınıyor ve ikisi maskeli Cp0 herifle sıcak takipte kaçıyorlar

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,031: “The Science Warrior”.

In Jump cover we can see Luffy, Yamato and Momonosuke (adult dragon form).

In the Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiryu.

Chapter starts where the previous one left off. Kaidou's subordinates can't belive Big Mom has been attacked like that. Law and Kid are exhausted and panting.

Law: "Hah... Hah...!!"

Kid: "Hah... Hah...!!
Take that...!!
Damn old bag monster...!!!"

Law is surprised to see the “awakened” power of Kid's “Jiki Jiki no Mi” and how he is able to give others magnetic power. Law asks Kid how powerful his magnetic force is but Kid replies that he won't reveal all his cards to him.

Suddenly, a steel beam shoots out of the area where Big Mom is buried and falls on Kaidou's subordinates. Big Mom rises up from the rubbles, she's in rage.

Big Mom: "“LIFE” OR “OSHIRUKO”...???!!!"

Big Mom uses “Soul Pocus” attack to pull out lifespan of every Kaidou's subordinates around her. Then Big Mom gives that lifespan to all metal pieces on the ground to transform them in Homies.

Then Big Mom pulls out 1 year of her own lifespan and eats it to gain more power. Since she is too powerful, Big Mom can only become stronger by consuming her own lifespan. Big Mom and her Homies get bigger and Big Mom's eyes burst into flame.

Big Mom: "I haven't felt this much pain in decades...
I admit you are strong...!! "

Law and Kid: "...!!"

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!!
“Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE...
Take it if you can!!!
The Yonkou's throne!!!"

Law: "There's no chance of learning history...
if I don't defeat this monster first."

Kid: "Don't hold back!!
We will drag her down from her throne no matter what it takes!!!"

While this happens, we see that Yamato continues on his way. As the route he wants to follow is full of enemies, he prefers to go to the basement through the “Cave Chamber”.

Cut now to the “Cave Chamber”, where X Drake & Scratchmen Apoo are. Drake attacks Apoo but Apoo attacks him too. Drake blocks the attack, saying that Apoo's attacks are actually defendable.

Drake: "I'm going to finish you off to fulfill the promise I made to “Straw Hat”...!!
It's easy to know where your attacks are going...!!
You need people “hear” your attacks to activate them, but your “line of sight” indicates where you are going to attack!!"

Suddenly, Yamato barges into the room smashing the door.

Yamato: "Ah!!
Drake...!!
Apoo!!
Why is here someone from “Tobiroppo”!?

Apoo: "Yamato!?
Now he's Kaidou's enemy...!!
It's clear you can't use Drake, you idiot...!!
Then!!
Yamato-sama ♫"

Yamato tells Apoo that he doesn't have time to listen to him. Then he attacks Drake telling him to get out of his way. Drake explains that they are on the same side now.

Yamato: "Really!?
Sorry but I'm in a big hurry Drake!!
“Onigashima” and the “Flower Capital” are in danger!!"

The Number “Fuga” smashes a wall and starts chasing Yamato. Apoo orders the other two Numbers to accompany him to go after Yamato. Drake runs after them.

Cut to the 2nd floor of Onigashima's castle. The two CP0 agents have arrived to the place where Robin and Brook are. Minks fight them while they ask Robin and Brook to escape. Brook carries Robin in his arms and flies.

Robin explains that the agents who wear masks are considered special even among the CP0. We see that the chief of CP0 is looking at Robin and Brook, then he uses something like “Soru” to chase after them.

Cut to Sanji, who is in Black Maria's “brothel”. We see that the women who are there yell angrily at Sanji, some point him with swords and spears. One of them holds a girl in her arms who is hurt and scared. The woman asks Sanji why he has hurt her, Sanji is confused and says that he hasn't done anything.

The women start throwing things at Sanji, who backs up and leaves the room where he was. Sanji is confused and frustrated.

Sanji: "It can't be ...!!
It is impossible that I have raised my hand to a lady...!!!"

As Sanji tries to remember what happened, we see several images of the moment when his brothers attacked Cosette, the Germa's head cook. Queen (in dinosaur form) arrives to where Sanji is, who finally manages to remember what happened to the girl.

A little flahsback starts. When Sanji was running away, he met a woman in the brothel.

Geisha: "Kyaaa. I'm sorry...!!
I'm not Kaidou's subordinate...!!
I'm just a geisha who's brought from the “Flower Capital”."
Please forgive me..."

Suddenly we see that Sanji's expression changed to a serious one, and then we see the geisha is lying on the ground and injured. When the geisha got up she looked at Sanji in terror.

Back to the present. Queen has transformed into his hybrid form, Sanji is mentally shattered.

Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer?
The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman...
Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!!
Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "

Sanji takes out his Raid Suit device.

Sanji: "I'm fed up."

Queen: "Ohh.
It's Germa's battle suit!! "

Sanji: "I've finally cleared my mind...
I know it was the Raid Suit the one that triggered the awakening in my body.
“Science” has made it possible...!! And things cannot be changed!!!
But... I will never become “Germa”!!!"

Sanji throws his Raid Suit device to the ground and stomps it with his foot. The suit explodes. Queen is shocked to see that Sanji is wasting his own power-up.

Sanji: "Farewell “GERMA”!!!
Farewell ladies bathhouses!!!"

Sanji lights a cigar and pulls out a Den Den Mushi.

Cut to the outside of Onigashima's castle, Zoro and King continue fighting. Zoro's Den Den Mushi starts ringing.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
Ehh!? Why do I have a “Den Den Mushi”?"

Sanji: "I was the one who put it in your clothes, in case you wander off somewhere..."

Zoro: "Stupid cook!!
Don't bother me now!!"

We see that King has transformed into dinosaur form and is shooting Zoro from the air.

Sanji: "Listen to me, I will be brief.
I have one favor to ask you. After this, I will win against this guy from Beast Pirates."

Zoro: "...
Of course you will!!"

King attacks Zoro with his beak, but Zoro stops it with 2 swords.

Sanji: "But if after the battle...
my "mind" is not the same as before,
I want you to kill me. "

Zoro: "Huh?
Hah... Hah ...
OK I will do it!!
I don't know what happens...
But that's one more thing for me to look forward to after this battle!!
So...
Don't you dare die until then."

Sanji: "Count on it."

The call between Sanji and Zoro ended. Suddenly, Sanji disappears in front of Queen.

Queen: "He has disappeared!?
Is this also part of science!?
JUDGE'S SON!!"

Sanji appears covered in flames in front of Queen. Then he kicks Queen.

Sanji: "Hey I'm burning already, so don't you dare add any more fuel to the fire!!
“Hell Memories”!!! "

Queen: "Guwah~~~!!!

End of the chapter, break next week.

Son düzenleme:
Bölüm 1031: "Bilimin Savaşçısı".

Jump kapağında Luffy, Yamato ve Momonosuke'yi (yetişkin ejderha formunda) görüyoruz.

Renkli Kapakta Korsan Tayfalarının 2 numarası bazı karakterlerini görüyormuşuz. Zoro ve (Bepo :utan: ) ön tarafta duruyorlar. Ve tam vücut olarak görünüyorlar. Arka planda şu karakterlerin yüzlerini görüyormuşuz: Marco, Killer, Katakuri (Adam ), King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo ve Shiliew.

Bölüm, bir öncekinin kaldığı yerden başlıyor. Kaidou'nun astları, Big Mom'ın bu şekilde saldırıya karşılık verememesine şaşırmışlar. Law ve Kid bitkin ve nefes nefese kalmışlar.

Kanun: "Hah... Hah...!!"

Çocuk: "Hah... Hah...!!

Geber ...!!
Lanet olası yaşlı Cadaloz...!!!"

Law, Kid'in “Jiki Jiki no Mi”sinin (Şükür sonunda öğrendik meyvesini) “meyve uyanışı” gücünü ve diğerlerine nasıl manyetik güç verebildiğini görünce şaşırmış. (Kendisi Mom'un içinden geçmiş ona şaşırmıyor buna şaşırıyor)

Law, Kid'e manyetik gücünün ne kadar güçlü olduğunu sormuş, ancak Kid, tüm kartlarını ona açıklamayacağını söylemiş. (Vay çakal, ittifak bitince arkalarından mı vurucan)

Aniden, Big Mom'ın gömülü olduğu bölgeden bir çelik kiriş fırlar ve Kaidou'nun astlarının üzerine düşer. Big Mom enkazdan kalkar, öfkeden çıldırmış bir haldedir.

Big Mom: ""HAYAT" veya "OSHIRUKO"...!!!"

Big Mom, etrafındaki Kaidou'nun astlarının hepsinin ömrünü uzatmak için "Ruh Pokus" saldırısını kullanmış. Sonra Big Mom, bu ömrü onları Homies'e dönüştürmek için yerdeki tüm metal parçalara vermiş.

Sonra Big Mom kendi ömrünün 1 yılını çıkarmış ve daha fazla güç kazanmak için onu yemiş. Çok güçlü olduğu için Big Mom ancak kendi ömrünü tüketerek daha güçlü hale gelebiliyormuş.(Yani ne kadar ömründen yerse o kadar güçlü oluyor, kadın hakikaten canavar) Big Mom ve dostları(Napoleon) büyümüş ve Big Mom'un gözleri alev almış.

Big Mom: "Çok uzun zamandır bu kadar acı hissetmemiştim...
Güçlü olduğunuzu kabul ediyorum...!! "

Law ve Kid: "...!!"

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! "Eustass" Kid!!
"Hasır Şapkalı Luffy" de sizin gibi, kesinlikle bu taht için geldiniz... Alabiliyorsanız
alın bakalım!!!

Yonkou'nun tahtını!! !"

Law: "
Eğer bu canavarı yenemezsem, (kayıp yüzyıl) tarihi öğrenme şansım yok."

Kid: "Gel Bakalım!!

Bunlar yaşanırken Yamato'nun da yoluna devam ettiğini görüyormuşuz. İzlemek istediği rota düşmanlarla dolu olduğu için “Mağara Odası” üzerinden bodrum katına inmeyi tercih ediyormuş.

Sahne, X Drake ve Scratchmen Apoo'nun bulunduğu "Mağara Odasına" gidiyormuş. Drake, Apoo'ya saldırmış ama Apoo da ona saldırmış. Drake, Apoo'nun saldırılarının aslında savunulabilir olduğunu söyleyerek saldırısını engellemiş.

Drake: ""Hasır Şapka"ya verdiğim sözü yerine getirmek için senin işini burada bitireceğim...!!
Saldırılarının nasıl çalıştığını anlamak kolay...!!
İnsanların saldırılarını "duymasına" ihtiyacın var. onları etkinleştirebilirsin, ancak "görüş alanın" nereye saldıracağını gösteriyor!!"

Aniden, Yamato kapıyı kırarak odaya dalıyormuş.

Yamato: "Ah!!
Drake...!!
Apoo!!
Neden burada “Tobiroppo'”dan biri var!?

Apoo: "Yamato!?
O artık Kaidou'nun düşmanı...!!
Drake'yi kullanamayacağın çok açık, seni salak...!!
O zaman!!
Yamato-sama ♫" diye şarkı tutturmuş

Yamato, Apoo'ya bunun için zamanı olmadığını söylemiş. Sonra Drake'ye yolundan çekilmesini söyleyerek saldırmış. Drake artık aynı taraftayız demiş

Yamato: "Gerçekten mi!?
Üzgünüm ama çok acelem var Drake!!
"Onigashima" ve "Çiçek Başkenti" tehlikede!!"

"Fuga" isimli Numbers, duvarı parçalamış ve Yamato'yu kovalamaya başlamış. Apoo, diğer iki Numaraya da Yamato'nun peşinden gitmeleri için emrediyormuş. Drake'de onların peşinden koşmaya başlamış.

Onigashima kalesinin 2. katına geçiyormuş sahne. İki CP0 ajanı, Robin ve Brook'un olduğu yere gelmişler. Mink'ler, Robin ve Brook'tan kaçmalarını istemiş ve CP0'larla savaşmaya başlamışlar. Brook, Robin'i kollarında taşıyor ve uçarcasına zıplayıp oradan uzaklaşmış.

Robin, maske takan ajanların CP0 arasında bile özel kabul edildiğinden bahsediyormuş. CP0'nun (kısa boylu Lucci'yle konuşan) şefinin Robin ve Brook'a baktığını görüyormuşuz, sonra onları takip etmek için “Soru” gibi bir teknik kullanıyormuş.

Black Maria'nın “genelevinde” bulunan Sanji'ye dönüyormuş sahne. Orada bulunan kadınların Sanji'ye öfkeyle bağırdıklarını, bazılarının onu kılıç ve mızrakla işaret ettiğini görüyormuşuz. İçlerinden biri, incinmiş ve korkmuş bir kızı kucağında tutuyormuş. Kadın Sanji'ye kendisini neden incittiğini sormuş, Sanji'nin kafası karışmış ve hiçbir şey yapmadığını söylemiş.:utan:

Kadınlar Sanji'ye bir şeyler fırlatmaya başlamışlar, Sanji de geri çekilmiş ve onların bulunduğu odadan çıkmış. Sanji'nin kafası bayağı karışmış ve sinirlenmiş.

Sanji: "Olamaz...!!
Bir bayana elimi kaldırmam imkansız...!!!"

Sanji olanları hatırlamaya çalışırken, kardeşlerinin Germa'nın baş aşçısı Cosette'ye saldırdığı anın birkaç görüntüsünü görüyormuşuz. Kraliçe (dinozor formunda) Sanji'nin olduğu yere gelmiş ve Sanji sonunda kıza ne olduğunu hatırlamayı başarmış.

Küçük bir flashback başlıyormuş. Sanji kaçarken genelevde bir kadınla çarpışmış.

Geyşa: "aaayyy. Üzgünüm...!!
Ben Kaidou'nun astı
değilim ...!!

Ben sadece "Çiçek Başkenti'nden getirilen bir geyşayım ."
Beni Affedin lütfen..."

Sanji'nin ifadesinin ciddi bir ifadeye dönüştüğünü ve ardından geyşanın yerde yattığını ve yaralandığını görüyormuşuz. Geyşa ayağa kalktığında korkuyla Sanji'ye bakıyormuş.

Sahne günümüze dönüyormuş.(flasback bitiyor) Queen hibrid formuna dönüşmüş tekrar, Sanji zihinsel olarak parçalanmış bir vaziyetteymiş.

Sanji: "Luffy, nasıl bir beni tercih ederdin?
Düşman bir kadına el kaldıramayan işe yaramaz eski ben...
Ya da herkese istediğin gibi zarar verebilen soğukkanlı bir "Bilim Savaşçısı"!!
Hangisi olurdu? “Korsanlar Kralı” olman için hangisi daha faydalı...?”

Sanji Raid Suit cihazını çıkarmış.

Sanji: "Bıktım artık."

Kraliçe: "Ohh.
Bu Germa'nın savaş kıyafeti!"

Sanji: "Sonunda aklım yerine geldi...
Baskın Kostümü bedenimde “bilim gücünün” uyanışını tetikledi...!!
Ve artık hiçbir şeyi değiştiremem!!!
Ama... Asla "Germa" olmayacağım!!!"

Sanji Baskın Kostümü cihazını yere atar ve ayağıyla ezerek perçalamış. Takım elbise patlamış.

Queen, Sanji'nin böylesi bir gücü boşa harcadığını görünce şok olmuş.

Sanji: "Elveda "GERMA"!!!
Elveda bayanlar hamamı!!!"

Sanji bir puro yakmış ve bir Den Den Mushi çıkarmış.

Sahne Onigashima'nın kalesinin dışını gösteriyor. Zoro ve King savaşmaya devam ediyorlar. Zoro'nun Den Den Mushi'si çalmaya başlıyor.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah.. . (O ses benden mi geliyor.)
Eee!? Neden bir “Den Den Mushi”ye
sahibim lan ben ?”

Sanji: “Bir yere kaybolursun diye onu kıyafetinin içine ben koydum…” (Zoro'nun kaybolması savaşı kaybetmelerinden daha büyük bir felaket:ehe:)

Zoro: "Canımı sıkma şimdi!!"

King'in dinozor formuna dönüştüğünü ve Zoro'yu havadan saldırdığını görüyormuşuz.

Sanji: "Beni dinle, kısa keseceğim.
Senden bir ricam var. Burada Canavar Korsanlarına karşı kazanacağız."

Zoro: "...Tabii ki kazanacağız!!"

King, Zoro'ya gagasıyla saldırır ama Zoro bunu 2 kılıçla durdurmayı başarır.

Sanji: "Ama savaştan sonra...
benim "zihnim", daha öncekinden farklı bir şekilde olursa
beni öldürmeni istiyorum. "

Zoro: "Haaa?
Hah... Hah ...
Tamam yapacağım!!
Ne olduğunu bilmiyorum...
Bu savaştan sonra sabırsızlıkla beklemem gereken bir şey daha var yani!!
O zamana kadar ölmeye cüret etme sakın.

Sanji ve Zoro arasındaki görüşme sona eriyor. Sanji aniden Queen'in önünde kayboluyormuş. (Suit'in güçlerini mi elde etti acaba)

Kraliçe: "Kayboldu!?
Bu da bilimin bir parçası mı!?
Judge'nin oğlu!!"

Sanji, Queen'in önünde alevler içinde görünüyor ve ardından Queen'i tekmeliyormuş.

Sanji: "Hey zaten yanıyorum, bu yüzden ateşe daha fazla yakıt eklemeye cüret etme!!
"Cehennem Anıları"!!! "

Kraliçe: "Yandım anam~~~!!!

Bölümün
sonu.

Haftaya Malesef Ara Var.

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık